[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but what do i do to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: DSC_0007.jpg (2 MB, 3104x1746) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0007.jpg
2 MB, 3104x1746
Not sure if this is the right place to ask but what do i do to make this work
>>
find the tablet driver
>>
download the tablet driver
>>
Already have
>>
It's the wrong place to ask
>>
>>53345046
where do i ask then
>>
>>53345052
You bought a tablet, right? Ask their customer service, they get paid for it.
>>
Try this
http://superuser.com/questions/866965/wacom-tablet-driver-not-found

I did that and it fixed it for me
>>
>>53345052
>>>/b/
>>
>>53345052
How about you actually explain what the fuck your trying to do instead of acting like a niggerclown
>>
>>53345083
ive had this for like a year and now it suddenly just stopped working
>>
>>53345090
tried this many times already. Doesnt work
>>
Delete system32.dll, but your feet in a microwave and sing Baby Blue towards mecca

Worked for me
>>
>>53345142
tried already. Didnt work
>>
>>53345090
Try the first solution, but instead of restart, stop and then start the service. Then wait 10 seconds, and the tablet should work. This happens every single time I plug my tablet into my computer and this works every time.
>>
>>53345156
do you suck dicks?
>>
>>53345003
Install gentoo
>>
>>53345426
you'd need to explain in more detail to this person, they can't even make a screenshot properly
>>
>>53345469
im on my phone so its kinda hard to screenshot my pc
>>
>>53345426
i just deleted and installed the drivers from the disc and it works now
>>
>>53345100
Hello mr racist fuck head

Niggers can't help the way monkeys raised them, next time you want to be racist get your facts right.
>>
>>53345561
Then your first step might be to get an internet connection to your computer
>>
>>53346088
already have but i just like 4chan on my phone
>>
Have you tried turning it off then back on again?
>>
>>53345003
Kill then restart the tablet service you cuck.

Also disable Windows Ink and Pen bullshit.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.