[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sort of tech related since I know you guys love EDC stuff.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
Sort of tech related since I know you guys love EDC stuff.

Was just wondering, What is the difference between the $45 keybars (just saw it on massdrop) and the ones found on ebay for like $2
>>
I ziptied my keys together to prevent rattle. Works mostly the same
>>
>>53340269
how do youactually use the keys indepedently if they are ziptied?
>>
>>53340310
rotate them just like those key bars
>>
>>53340165
Christ, you people are fucking sad.

"Key-Bar"? Holy fuck, who would ever buy something so retarded? And for FORTY FIVE DOLLARS? What's wrong with you idiots? Aren't there enough flashy gimmicky things out there for you to spend your autismbux on to impress other lowlife losers in your "EDC" threads?

I seriously with you would all kill yourselves.
>>
>paying $45 for a pair of sex bolts
>paying $2 for a pair of sex bolts
>>
>>53340512
/thread
>>
>>53340617
how does on diy with this?
>>
>>53341567
go to hardware store
get tiny bolts
????
keys are now bolted together
>>
>>53340165
Outside of durability its probably the same, I just went with a keysmart it was cheaper and slimmer
>>
>>53340269
Thanks for the tip bro
>>
File: 1047 - c7OUZyV.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1047 - c7OUZyV.png
487 KB, 900x900
>>53340165
>mfw fell for the keysmart meme
>>
>>53345752
works fine for me though I got mine for fairly cheap
>>
>>53345752
>>53346299
Is the keysmart really good? All reviews on amazon give it shit for being easy to break. I also attach my USB to my keys, does this fit most USBs?
>>
File: Key mod.jpg (88 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
Key mod.jpg
88 KB, 640x480
>>53340165
I made my own for free out of an old tiny multi-tool.

like pic related by not mine
>>
File: index.jpg (29 KB, 427x569) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
29 KB, 427x569
>>53346722
Found a pic of my own. Even fits my car key and bottle opener. Only mistake was not leaving more of a tab near the end to flick the keys out by.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.