[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Firefox is kill http://news.slashdot.org/comments.p l?sid=8
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Firefox is kill

http://news.slashdot.org/comments.pl?sid=8836539&cid=51642315
>>
>>53329213
>Do you know half of them use Chrome as their main browser?
Dropped. Google shill detected.
>>
How good is brave browser? I might switch when it gets a decent ad blocker
>>
Nice blogpost Brendan

Anyway if you're not using a firefox fork like Cyberfox or w/e you're a prime cuck at this point
>>
>>53329268
Firefox is a Chrome shill in digital form, so i don't get where you are going with this post.
>>
Firefox can't be kill unless it somehow came back to life and died again, it's been kill for ages.
>>
>>53329740
can i still sync my data with forked firefox?
>>
>>53329213
I really wish mozilla would be better. They have so much potential.
>>
>>53330880
Sync from what?
>>
That's very unfortunate.
>>
>>53330922
firefox account
>>
>>53330892

Old Mozilla was the shit. This is just what happens to anyone given enough time.
>>
>>53330947
Almost all of them will work by plainly copypasting the profile, Palemoon needs a separate tool for that tho
>>
>>53329268
The post was not Google propaganda you dumb fuck. It's Brave propaganda. Google was mentioned in passing. That's like saying the Blues Brothers is Nazi propaganda because the Nazi's make a brief appearance.
>>
So where do we go now? What fork is better? I am thinking palemoon but it has compatibility issues with certain plugins and some modern web features. I don't really like to wait for patches either.
>>
>>53330950
>This is just what happens to anyone given enough time.
No you dumb fuck.
>>53329268
Double no you dumb fuck.

How many of you faggots are under 18?
Are you not even aware of the period of Firefox history where it was sponsored and funded by Google?
The fuck do you expect from a browser that was sponsored by them, except to go down the road of having half its development staff converted with Google philosophy and oriented at copying everything Google does, even if it is a competing product?
Are you idiot this much uninformed and incapable of discerning shit?
It's not a matter of time as it is a matter of Google implanting a seed at one point in time and it sprouting into this piece of turd we see today.

If you want old Firefox, then you go to the forks and pester their faggot devs to speed shit up, because the only way to fix Firefox itself is a total re-brand (to shave off that old Google association/corruption) and a completely new fucking staff.
>>
>>53331091
sheesh, but what do you really think?
>>
File: 048.jpg (44 KB, 540x670) Image search: [Google]
048.jpg
44 KB, 540x670
>>53331091
Tell it how it is, brother, preach!!!
>>
>What about copying the stuff Chrome does well instead of copying Chrome UI?

LMAO
FIREFOX FAGS ON SUICIDE WATCH, PAST EMPLOYEE LITERALLY EXPLAINS HOW THEY BLATANTLY JUST FOLLOW CHROME
>>
>>53329213
They claimed the execs use chrome, it is meant as a mention of how stupid/ignorant the execs are
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.