[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does this look broken and can I fix it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: WP_20160304_17_43_30_Pro.jpg (1 MB, 3072x1728) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160304_17_43_30_Pro.jpg
1 MB, 3072x1728
Does this look broken and can I fix it?
>>
Replace the caps.
>>
while not as efficient, a lighter is a cheaper way to burn down your house
>>
>>53327634
it looks like someone never bothered to break off those golden teeth bits beside the fan cable. They'll be hindering performance as they reduce the IO speed, if you cut them off the electric signals have less far to go so it'll work faster and the signal will have less interference so you'll get a better quality image too
>>
>>53328784
This. When the golden connectors completely fill up the slot, they can cause interference and hinder performance. I'm sure there are some guides online to help you figure out which ones to cut.
>>
>>53328784
/g/ never stops amusing me
>>
>>53328916
You mean how they are assholes?
>>
>>53330089
if OP could make a better post i'd be less of an asshole
>>
>>53327634
From the thumbnail I thought that was a katana in the middle.
>>
>>53327634
shove it up your butt and post a pic with timestamp
>>
>>53330575
wait... did you even take the picture?
>>
>>53327634
Those caps look destroyed. Every one is popping up.
>>
>>53330559
>if OP could make a better post i'd be less of an asshole
enjoy being an asshole forever, then, i suppose
>>
That's more broken than my relationship with my girlfriend. I'm really scared she'll leave me. I really wanna die :(
>>
If you know how to do basic desolder and soldering, yes. Replace the caps.
>>
Did you use an oven to reflow it? Should have used a microwave
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.