[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Xperia Z3 outdated, or would it be an adequate phone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: 1450651292218.jpg (91 KB, 1240x840) Image search: [Google]
1450651292218.jpg
91 KB, 1240x840
Is the Xperia Z3 outdated, or would it be an adequate phone?
>>
Why did you make a thread for this
>>53314238
>>
>>53321547
Cause no one answers questions there
>>
>>53321372

>outdated

You didn't even mention what your use case is

Kill yourself consumerist retard
>>
If you can insert a SIM card and make calls, it's not outdated. If you're talking about running Angry Birds Space in 4k, not too sure.
>>
>>53321372
The Z1 is still imo the GOAT phone. It may not be 4k resolution, the best camera and have a 6 core processor but it's still going to do everything you need.

Also besides being waterproof, it's durability is above average
>>
>>53321634
>I'm entitled to an anser that I can just fucking google.

No you're fucking not, and fucking kill yourself you abhorrent degenerate retarded cuckold.
>>
>>53322003
>can't spell answer
>calling others retarded

neat
>>
Postbox.>>53321372
If you're not wanting to shell out for the Z5 then yes, consider the Z3 compact for better battery life.
>>
I love it, one of the few small phones with good specs, inb4 ifags
>>
I use my Z3 since October 2k14.
Dont even know a reason to "Upgrade" to an s7.

Battery is godlike.
Fast as fuck.
Waterproof.
Doesn't shatter if you let it Fall from normal distance
Good camera

Can recommend it
>>
My Z3 is awesome 32gb internal, 16gb SD Card. Tech21 case.
>>
>>53321372
It is a really good phone.
But I sold it and picked up a Samsung S5 instead.

The reason was because the whole device is like a bar off glass, it scratches way to easy since there is no gorrillaglass or something similar.
I was also way more careful when handling the z3c, since dropping it would probably shatter the whole phone.
>>
Sony products have been shit for years now.
>>
>>53321780
The screen was complete shit even at launch. It looks worse than most old tn monitors crap colour and the worst viewing angles on a flag ship phone ever the water proofing didn't stop the glass screen from cracking if you looked at it wrong. And the battery life and phone thickness were terrible. I bought a note 3 and my friend bought the z1. He regretted his purchase immediately after setting glorious oled. And then good screen shattered when he dropped it a week later. My note 3 had been dropped more times than I can remember but the screen is still perfect and im writing this on it now
>>
>>53321372
I'm still using the Z1, and it works great, fast and great battery life, so yeah the Z3 is more than adequate
>>
Bought a devilcase for my z3c after dropping it onto my hardwood floor.
One of the plastic bumpers pinged off the phone's corner. Just glued it back on with some loc-tite.

I guess it did it's job protecting the phone but I wouldn't put it through rigorous drop and endurance testing without a proper aluminium bumper case or a hybrid gel case like the ringke fusion.

That said, I'd rather buy another over a z5 or z5c.
Doesn't stutter, doesn't hang. Plenty of battery and the pixel density doesn't bother me with this screen size.

I guess it's all subjective op
>>
>>53321372
any flagship of two years old is more than adequate.
>>
Not the compact, go for it.

I'm too snobby for one. I got a gs6 through Verizon after having their 5.1" z3v for a few hours. Heavy as fuck, pulled my shorts down. Pointy corners you can't ignore. Camera was made worse by Verizon. Fuck that phone.

I'd wait for a better 5" Nexus this year
>>
>>53321372
It's adequate
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.