[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvS _qgn7OSs Linus destroys a 6700K
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9
File: hqdefault.jpg (25 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
25 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LvS_qgn7OSs

Linus destroys a 6700K
>>
MODS
>>
>>53309137
>Linus shills on /g/ again

MODS
>>
>>53309137
Some day the ghosts of technology will come back to haunt him
>>
B-but my 6c lower temps!
>>
>>53309176
nah man it's only 3c
scientifically tested n shit
>>
>>53309137
Reported for being a fucking retard.
You're a danger to myself and everyone else who is currently cancer free.
>>
he actually calls himself Linus? What a narcissistic fuck
>>
it survived though?
>>
Its GNU/Linus and not Linus you uneducated Windows twat.
>>
LinusShillTips isn't /g/. It's >>>/biz/.

He is a dumb label reader.
He doesn't know even basic physics, math, or coding.
He doesn't have, and never had, a legit tech job.
He doesn't have any tech related degree/diploma/course certification.
His Linkedin is full of management bullshit, swimming instructor, and boyscout.
Yet in spite of all of this he acts as if he knows anything, and as if he represents the tech collective.

He is a fucking marketer. His hardware reviews are about as informative as reading the fucking PDF.
The average Joe is more likely to get fucked over by listening to his idiocy.
His "humor" is 9gag level.

He is so fucking tech illiterate that he had to employ a special writer for his TechQuickie channel because he's too stupid himself.
The same faggot who tried to push a spiritual book as a solution for Carpal Tunnel or something.

His group is a marketing group, not a tech group.

He had to Internet beg for money in order to move to an office, which he managed to get ripped off on because he is a dumb faggot (admits it).
A fucking hotel cleaner in Las Vegas who gets paid on average $2400-$2700 a month can sooner or later afford what Linus has to beg for on the Internet, or beg to the manufacturers and labels.
He depends on his wife's BJ income, and she looks like those roach monsters from Terra Formars (pic related).
He pays his faggot employees minimum wage [admitted in the WAN show discussion between him and Luke], his ad revenue has halved in the meantime, and YT revenue is shit in the first place.

If you want computer case angles and proper feature description with objective reviews, you watch those faggots HardwareCanucks, who even go as far as reviewing fucking dust filters.
If you want to post on-topic /g/ related YouTubers, you post people who actually have tech jobs, tech education, and practical application; like Wendell from TekShitdictate, or Louis Rossman for board repair and reading blueprints.

Fuck off to >>>/biz/.
>>
File: linus and the sinus.jpg (116 KB, 580x386) Image search: [Google]
linus and the sinus.jpg
116 KB, 580x386
His wife looks like a roach. Her eyes give me the creeps.
>>
>>53309531
ayy lmao
>>
File: roachor.jpg (91 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
roachor.jpg
91 KB, 640x360
>>53309531
>Roach woman
>>
>>53309137
>Putting the CPU on the table Pins down

Yep never a boring day at linus tech tips.
>>
>>53309600
>Pins

Are you retarded or what? Intel CPUs haven't had pins since LGA 775
>>
>>53309620
Fine the contacts that make contact with the CPU pins in the motherboard, because it such a good idea.
>>
>>53309531
Her sister is fucking smokin' as well. It's almost like Linus has no sense or care about marrying a hot woman, since he won't be attracted to her either way...
>>
>>53309137
Hello Linus! Slow day at the office?
>>
I delidded my 4670k with a razor blade and it took all of 15 minutes. Takes more time to remove the gunk than it does to delid the bastard. Dropped my temps 15C on load.
>>
>>53309137
I saw a tool you can print with one of those fancy 3d printer thingies that will correctly delid a skylake. You could also buy it from the company. Sorry I do not have a picture or link, I lost it. It was German I think, from a mfgr that makes water cooling blocks I think.
>>
>>53309677
Ehh he seems more bisexual nu-male to me more than full on faggot. Still acts 13 years old whatever he is.
>>
File: image.jpg (784 KB, 1936x1972) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
784 KB, 1936x1972
>>53309641
nigga they're fucking flat, they aren't going to be damaged from just putting it down on a table,
nevermind the fact that there's some shit in the middle that keeps any of them from touching the surface anyway
>>
>>53309339
lol wut
>>
>>53309137
He's gay, disgusting and stupid.

Btw if you bother deliding a cpu, you might as well mount a heat exchanger directly on the die.
>>
>>53309171
Silicon Heaven isn't real m8
>>
>>53309531
Holy fuck! her entire eyeball is black
>>
>>53309688
How do you get such a drastic drop in temps and Linus gets like -3c?
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (250 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
250 KB, 1920x1200
>>53309137
Jesus Christ that chip bending.....
>>
still makes more money than everyone here
>>
File: phTLhmah.jpg (144 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
phTLhmah.jpg
144 KB, 1252x1252
>>53309600
maybe you should watch his videos to learn the basics of computering before shitposting on /g/ Anon
>>
6:02 No it really isn't.
The point of using a grain of rice sized tim on the non-delidded CPU is because the die only takes up so little space but you damn sure don't want to use that little on directly on the die since every mm of that die needs to have tim on it unlike the IHS->cooler.
>>
What happens when the thermal paste dries up?
>>
I remember watching a delidding video where the guy damaged the memory controller and it would only recognize one dimm after that.
>>
File: 1453598337771.jpg (41 KB, 399x444) Image search: [Google]
1453598337771.jpg
41 KB, 399x444
>>53311732
>>
Vid might have been cool if he lapped the CPU and matched it to an aftermarket heatsink.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsWGhsbC4uU
Linus' newest vid
>>
File: 1444126064726.jpg (83 KB, 728x546) Image search: [Google]
1444126064726.jpg
83 KB, 728x546
He looks worse with every new video.
>>
>>53309137
skylake is shit anyways
>>
>>53312655
>tfw Caitlin Jenner is the 4th pic
>>
>>53312376
>16 GB single dimm
>Problem solved
>>
>>53312475
dude, i seen that and was like "time to masterbate". But, I noticed it was a boy... Then i felt bad.
>tfw not feminine benis
>>
>>53309137
must be behind on rent again.
>>
File: 2127spu.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
2127spu.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>53311770
>youtuber
>2016
>money
KEK

No person on /g/ with an actual stable and secure job, irrespective of income, is retarded enough to be jelly of Linus, precisely because they have security, stability, and they at least have time for having a life.
No NEET on /g/ will be jelly of Linus, because NEETs can afford as much entertainment as possible irrespective of their life quality outside of this, while Linus keeps appearing with dead eyes on YouTube constantly.

Linus's business is literally in the worst possible middle line you can be in. You have to be retarded and without any life experience to regard that as success, let alone be jealous of it.

1. Unstable insecure job with pathetic pension prospects. Especially these days when the Internet is taking a big shit on YouTubers and such "jobs".
2. No life, no time for entertainment, because you have to spend 24/7 and sleepless nights every single week to maintain such a chaotic and wonky revenue system dependent on thinking up ways to be a bigger shill.
3. A job that forces you to move between sites constantly waiting for each next one to fuck you over (Linus moved from YouTube to that subscription site because YT ad revenue went down the drain, and because you have to pay 40% of income to the intermediary channels network group to keep your videos from being constantly brought down by the copyright system even if they perfectly abide by fair use), this being a drop in the water. Twitch is also planning stupid shit last i heard.
4. A job depending on stuffing shameless sponsorship ads all over the videos and sponsoring/shilling shameless products (Razer) in such a way that you garner negative rep among all people with actual tech literacy and anyone with an actual brain.
5. A job that forces you to beg for money to move to an office, and asskiss manufacturers in shameless ways to get free shit, so long as you keep looking like an idiot breaking shit constantly so their products can have more creative airtime.
>>
>>53312825
the name's bruce, bro
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.