[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Former Florida Disney employee Leo Ferrero, testifying befor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 411717-DISNEY+LOGO+COLOR.jpg (144 KB, 1724x796) Image search: [Google]
411717-DISNEY+LOGO+COLOR.jpg
144 KB, 1724x796
Former Florida Disney employee Leo Ferrero, testifying before the Senate Subcommittee on Immigration and The National Interest subcommittee, details how, not long after receiving a glowing performance review from his employer, he learned he was losing his job to a foreign worker on an H-1B visa who he would be required to train. While there is a bipartisan effort in Congress to end H-1B visa abuse, there are also efforts to dramatically expand the H-1B program without providing real protections for American workers. For example, the 2013 Senate ‘Gang of Eight’ bill would have more than doubled annual issuances of H-1B visas. The Senate ‘I-Squared’ bill goes even further, more than tripling annual issuances of H-1Bs. Both bills fail to include meaningful worker protections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSyRMtT0-sM
>>
United States Of Poo In The Loo

Great going, guys.
>>
the indians are humilated too imo. imagine being a cheap piece of shit simply because of where you were born
>>
File: 1454910473279.jpg (51 KB, 492x557) Image search: [Google]
1454910473279.jpg
51 KB, 492x557
> Expecting companies to overpay some white unionized schmuck when they can bring over a poo in the loo or mexican for a tiny fraction of the cost
>>
>>53283923
>not knowing that companies will pay you used cumrags if left unregulated
ayyyyy
>>
>>53283923
reminder to update your drake image md5 filters
>>
>>53283562
>people are entitled to their jobs forever
>>
>>53283562
Why are Americans so entitled, why do they think they're owed jobs when we can pay someone half as much they make for twice the work?
>>
>>53283923
>shitty Canadian taking all the american rappers jobs
The struggle is real.
>>
>>53283936
What why? Are they filtered now?
>>
>>53283923
>increase in costs
>decrease in living wages

I don't think you understand how this works, kid.
>>
>>53283562
>>>/pol/
>>
>>53283946
who gives those companies money and infrastructure in the first place?

>>53283923
>>53283942
are you guys really proud of being cheap? jeez
>>
File: 1451640550043.png (146 KB, 350x260) Image search: [Google]
1451640550043.png
146 KB, 350x260
>>53283935
> I want the government to regulate corporations
>>
>>53283960
Maybe he should work in a field that can't easily be replaced by pooinloos.
>>
>>53283964
>I want corporations to become the government!
Please vote trump ameridumbs, then I can spend the next 8 years laughing at how retarded you really are while all the top talent move out of your country.
>>
>>53283964
>>53283982

Look you fucking pieces of shit, in case you don't know, there are MASSIVE AMOUNTS of indians, south americans, chineses, south eastern asians in general, eastern europeans, russians, and middle easterns that have NO LIVING STANDARDS.

We have two options, we either allow company owners to do as they please and join these fuckers in their misery because now the work force supply is insane, or get a government that keeps them out so we can keep living it large and donating 10$ a month to feel better about ourselves.
>>
>>53283923
>>53283935
>>53283948
>>53283960
we just got a spic'plantation in the company I work for.
>mfw we replaced shitty attitude temp workers for cheap spics
>mfw they do an even shittier job and are dumber than rocks
>mfw we had to re delegate control of 25% of the operations back up north.
>mfw my asshole stepfather is losing his job at GE to train spics who cannot do his job so he gets job offer even after training his own replacement. Literally same story as OP.

Im fine. They can give my job to spics. Ill go industrialize weed and fly it via drones. Shoutout to the NSA and popo scouting my browsers headers. _|_ suck it.
>>
>>53284053
>I'm entitled to owning a luxury car and a large home
>>
>>53284087
damn straight adbul. The hell do you do anyways? I work 60 hours a week. You just work at gas stations and take the beating

The problem isnt mexicans. Or niggers or jews or whatever edgy teen anxst we call it.

The problem is literally that other races don't argue for much better pay. This shit would be awesome and racially equal and Id be delighted to work with these others if they had a fucking backbone. Mexicans and these other countries are just vying for the first dollar offered because they dont have it in their country. I actually feel bad. But US has been on the map >350 years and these other countries have been around forever. Why should we let poo in the loo take the job from their lazy ass country?

TLDR: try harder to get paid more or GTFO (also quit being so fucking lazy; read a book)
>>
>>53283964
>I want to get E. coli from tainted peanut butter
>I want to make 50 cents an hour like Chinese workers do
>>
>>53283877
>simply because of where you were born
and your skin
and your genetics
and your race
>>
>>53284257
its not a matter of skin, genetics or race but of work permit and you know it

if it were up to me no one should ever be able to hire an indian for less than 150,000$
>>
>>53283562

It's illegal to replace an existing American worker with an H-1B foreigner. H-1B is only for positions where a qualified American cannot be found.

It's illegal to require an employee to train an illegal replacement.

And it's illegal to threaten an employee to keep silent about illegal company activities.

Three clear cut crimes by Disney executives.

So why is this a Congressional hearing rather then a sentencing? When is someone going to jail?
>>
>>53284604
because you actually have to prove it dickfag.
>>
>>53284604

WTF are you talking about? Not even Disney is denying what happened.
>>
>>53283946
You're right, everyone should accept terrible quality of life standards
>>
>>53283562

value of the story is never work hard if you work for a giant corporation
>>
>>53283562
>>>/biz/
>>
>>53283562
Just fuck up their training desu.
>>
>>53283983
>pandering to companies causes brain drain and not the opposite
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.