[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why aren't you using your technical skills to better the world?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4
File: IMG-20160229-WA0003.jpg (50 KB, 479x648) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160229-WA0003.jpg
50 KB, 479x648
Why aren't you using your technical skills to better the world?
>>
4000 million
so, how much did he steal?
>>
>>53255009
I think that's like.. 40 billion?

I'm not sure, it's been too long since high school algebra
>>
Because I don't have the experience requirement.
>>
>>53254996
Because I hate this world.
>>
>>53255009
4000 million usd
>>
>>53255032
Edgy
>>
>>53255021
4 billion you dumbfuck
>>
>>53255021
>high school algebra
please be bait

Also 4000 million is 4 billion
>>
>>53255021
How many megabytes are in 4 gigabytes
>>
>>53254996
The Rothschilds must have been mad af
>>
>>53255053
>>
since when did Africa become its own nationstate
>>
>>53255058
The reptilians can stay mad
>>
>>53254996
maybe if I could steal that much money I wouldn't donate it to shitholes
>>
>4 billion to Africa and Palestine
>no change at all
Not even Billy G. can save Africa.
>>
>>53254996
>steal the reserves backing middle class people's savings
>donate to Boku Haram no Pico, alCajeta, Daesh and Ebollah
>damage middle class on both ends of the procedure
>better world
You just went full leftard
>>
>>53254996

He's not dead.

http://thecryptosphere.com/2015/08/29/hamza-bendelladj-not-sentenced-to-death-for-spyeye-virus/
>>
>>53254996
>better the world

you have to go back
#MAGA
>>
>>53254996
fucking facebook repost, that's not even the same guy, and thailand doesn't fucking execute over internet fraud in fact they don't even execute over drug trafficking which on of the most major offenses there which can get you up to 50 years
>>
File: SpicFaggot.jpg (204 KB, 800x1025) Image search: [Google]
SpicFaggot.jpg
204 KB, 800x1025
>>53255223

Yes.
>>
Look at that smile, just before he was going to have his neck snapped and be left to hang.

He probably thought he'd just saved millions of lives and fixed these places forever.

But he didn't make even the slightest difference and just died for nothing, he probably made some already rich, corrupt group of people somewhere all the richer.

God that's sad, he clearly had substantial skill too.
>>
>>53255267
>mfw filename actually right for once and not this HonestKomodoDragon bullshit
>>
>>53254996
it's 2 different guys in the pic you mong, stop reposting facebook emotional clickbait pics
>>
>implying africa isn't the world's biggest money sink
>implying donating is actually beneficial
>>
>>53255223
little does he know those organizations would kill or rape you by just trying to learn 'western' knowledge (going to school)
>>
Because I'm still working on my "heal erectile dysfunction commercial" smile. It's in beta now.
>>
>>53254996
>donates to organizations backed by jews
>the money ends up back in their bank accounts
No change whatsoever.
>>
>stealing is good.
If he was "great" he would of convinced the rightful owners of that capital to donate it to Hamas or whatever terrorist group he is supporting.
>>
File: JUST_closeup.jpg (8 KB, 183x182) Image search: [Google]
JUST_closeup.jpg
8 KB, 183x182
>>53254996

>mad haX0rz skills
>steals 4 billion burger tokens
>donates them all
>gets caught
>penalty is execution
>happy as fuck just before execution
>dies happy
>did not lived to see he didn't changed shit

/g/ this guy is better than all of us. he died unaware of the fucked up place that is planet earth. his soul died undisturbed and thus virgin

>tfw you know you never gonna think the world is a nice place ever again
>>
>>53255500
jidf please leave
>>
>>53254996
The sum was much smaller, there is no dead penalty and there is no proof he donated shit.

>>53255500
> rightful owners
So because they stole it from somebody makes them rightful owners?
>>
>>53255021
>>53255042
Serious question, why isn't 1 billion a million million? We had a nice thing going on, who's the wise guy that decided to ruin it.
>>
He's not dead and he never stole 4billion dollar burgers

And he sent all his money to Palestine terrorist to kill more America soldiers. Man is no hero but a terrorist
>>
>>53255747
<implying us arent the biggest terrorist
>>
>>53255747
>Palestine terrorist
>America soldiers
Nice bait.
>>
>>53255669

Hey dumbass read the thread. I swear to god people like you are the worst.
>>
>>53254996
>giving stolen money to shitskins
>better the world
pick one only
>>
>>53255775
its ok to do that when most of the thread is arguments rather than actual discussion
>>
>>53255682
>le voluntary trade is theft meme
Nice one bernie.
>>
>>53255744
Because fuck Deutsch and other Germanic languages
>>
>>53255770
This.
I don't seed.
>>
File: 1456135988335.jpg (49 KB, 501x386) Image search: [Google]
1456135988335.jpg
49 KB, 501x386
>idiots falling for a fake image

Dude wasnt executed.
>>
>>53255500
He's directly stealing from banks, the money that is being withdrawn is insured by the banks, at most, all he did was increase the insurance fees of bankers.

You could say there are little moral implications considering how bankers assrape the financial system worldwide.

>b-but muh aspergers ridden 'gotta do it by da bookz' worldview
>>
>>53255799
>voluntary trade
Do you even real world?
>>
>>53255873
Yes but it still fucks with the banks reserve, fucks over the national bank or whoever insures the bank and in turn the owners of the wealth. Theft is theft. It's not okay to run a thousand dollar visa bill on some random fucker since visa will reimburse him now is it?
>>53255897
Okay. When have I been stolen from?
If i add visa bills. Withdrawals and debit transactions not a dollar is missing from what i deposit. In fact if you do that my balance is actually higher, since the bank lends out my money with a 100% garuntee of me never losing money since i deposit far less than their reserve, and they let me reap some of the rewards.
>>
>>53255957
>Yes but it still fucks with the banks reserve, fucks over the national bank or whoever insures the bank and in turn the owners of the wealth.
So you are basically shedding crocodile tears because some billionaire insurance company who is in bed with the banks is getting 0.02% less profits than the previous quarter?
>Theft is theft.
Do you run any pirated software?
>It's not okay to run a thousand dollar visa bill on some random fucker since visa will reimburse him now is it?
That would largely depend on what you mean by 'okay'. As far as the customer goes, he won't lose a cent. If you want to go full corporatist bootlicker mode, it doesn't even hurt them at a significant scale.
>>
>>53256085
>So you are basically shedding crocodile tears because some billionaire insurance company who is in bed with the banks is getting 0.02% less profits than the previous quarter?
I understand this is different in the states since banks are less regulated. But even still it's precedent. If its okay that one guy does it, then everyone can do it and the bottom line gets hit harder and harder. It's basic economics that if they can pass the cost on to someone else they will. Not to mention the actual employees of said company are hardly all billions sitting in evil caves laughing as they burn african children for warmth

>Do you run any pirated software?
Yes, but i don't act morally virtous about it. I acknowledge i am being an asshole.

>That would largely depend on what you mean by 'okay'. As far as the customer goes, he won't lose a cent. If you want to go full corporatist bootlicker mode, it doesn't even hurt them at a significant scale.
Yes hi, i understand you are probably still in college. But most of us actually work for "evil corporations" and get hurt when our employer does. We also like to buy things from corporations and dont want them being more expensive.
>>
>>53255744
>a million million
>a billion
You mean a thousand million. A million million would be a trillion
>>
>>53255224
This.
Also OP and reddit go home
>>
>>53254996
20 seconds of googling later...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Majid_Kavousifar
>>
>>53256215
That's American english, in old British english and other germanic languages a million millions is a billion
>>
>>53255747
>Palestines attack Israel
>somehow American soldiers die

I didn't know the US military was literally dying for Israel now. Those Jews are getting better support every year.
>>
>>53254996
how exactly is giving money to niggers and sand niggers bettering the world?
>>
>>53254996
Hamza Bendelladj was NOT Sentenced to Death for SpyEye Virus or will he ever stand trial.

HE IS NOT HARMED AND WILL NOT FACE TRIAL.

FUCKING DELETE YOUR PHOTO.

SHEEP-O
>>
>>53256446
>HE IS NOT HARMED AND WILL NOT FACE TRIAL.

Well he was extradited to the US, and is currently facing trial.
He'll probably serve more time than Mitnick.
>>
>Africa, Palestine "a better world"
>>
>>53254996
The same reason you're shitposting on /g/ instead of using your technical skills to better the world
>>
>>53254996
>donated to Palestine

OY VEY!
>>
>>53244460
They do, a family friend's brother was executed for drug manufacturing in thailand. After years of trying to fight this sentence with help of the dutch government.
>>
>giving free handouts
>bettering the world

Pick one
>>
>Okay. When have I been stolen from?
When money was printed to save the banks. That makes your money less valuable. So the digits in everyone's account and stock exchange are higher, but the wealth hasnt increased. Look up QE.
>>
>>53255744
In germanic languages it is.
Germans call 1000 millions "Milliarde" and a million millions "Billion".
>>
>>53260410
Was for
>>53255261
>>
>>53260491
Was for
>>53255957
>>
>>53254996
isn't 4 billion kind of a drop in the bucket compared to the foreign aid they already receive? those places aren't shitholes by accident. if mo money fo dem programs was a viable solution the entire world would be cured by now.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.