[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which company has the best ecosystem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
Which company has the best ecosystem?
>>
Google has everything and it's mostly free so I'd say Google.
>>
>>53223984
Google, particularly their core services(email, calendar etc)
>>
>>53223984
Google because its servers don't suck and services don't go offline every other month.
>>
>>53223984
Google
>>
Google except no serious apps for PC unfortunately, if they did have those I would switch
>>
>>53223984
amazon has some nice rivers and wildlife but i think the area is a bit too humid for me
>>
Google

>>53224170
Web apps are apps for any platform.
>>
>>53224232
Yeah tell me when they have apps like matlab or a torrent client
>>
>>53224232
Stop calling websites "apps"
>>
apple has best integrated closed ecosystem
google has best chaotic open ecosystem
amazon has best orderly ecosystem
microsoft can fuck off
>>
>>53224243
https://matlab.mathworks.com/

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jstorrent/anhdpjpojoipgpmfanmedjghaligalgb?hl=en
>>
>ecosystem
>>
>>>>>>>>""""ecosystem"""""
>>
amazon has truly free apps. how do they do it?
>>
>>53223984
Well, Apple and Google are the only two competitors. They're pretty even - they have their pros and cons.
>>
>>53224246
Why? Apps built on web technologies can be just as good as a lot of desktop applications. They're not so great for really heavy stuff, but they still deserve to be called "apps".
>>
>>53223984
Google. It's God-teir compared to the rest.
>>
Ecosystem?
Buy the best device for the job.
Use the best service for what you want to do.

You shouldn't be a cuck to a brand.
>>
>>53223984
right now i'm leaning towards apple, mainly cause its a hell of a lot more secure than what google are shitting out.
>>
Google by far.
You have to sell your soul to them but if you do the possibilities are limitless
>>
>>53224250
This.
Though I have to say Microsoft's actually been making some decent progress with their free Office Online suite.
Still not near enough to make up for everything else, though.
>>
>microsoft
HAHAHAHAHAHAHhahahhAhHAHAHAHAH
>>
microsoft continuum... nuff said

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Je1CHvnHYY
>>
>>53225644
Why not just use a laptop and a phone? If integration is important, use Google services as they sync across anything these days.
>>
>>53224246
Web apps are web apps.
>>
File: wunderlist-packaged.jpg (50 KB, 750x438) Image search: [Google]
wunderlist-packaged.jpg
50 KB, 750x438
>>53224246
>Stop calling websites "apps"

With new technologies, the lines are quickly blurring.
>>
The only Microsoft product I still use is Windows 8.1 And that might not last much longer.
Google products are great and very useful.
Apple pretty much has all the cons of Linux products except for the looks.

Google is the only worthwhile company of the three.
>>
>>53228575
Are you thinking about moving to Chrome OS?
>>
>>53224312
Fuck you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTOa2Imauqk
>>
>>53228645
That's what maddox sounds like?
Jesus I pictured a much less awkward nerdy faggy sounding voice. I wish I didn't click your link, it instantly ruined every article I've read on his website as some nasally nerd's whining.
>>
>>53224312
might as well call it the World Wide App

my god
>>
>>53223984
MicrosfsHhAAHAHAHHA
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.