[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Buy PS4 and Xbox One >Build PC >No longer play games
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3
File: 1433314084149.jpg (44 KB, 677x720) Image search: [Google]
1433314084149.jpg
44 KB, 677x720
>Buy PS4 and Xbox One
>Build PC
>No longer play games
I have wasted my time and money. I wish I could go back, but I was stupid. Has /g/ realized that video games are stupid?
I feel like doing outside activities is way more fun than sitting in a room playing games all day.
>>
>>53027222
Donate that shit then, it's not going to help anyone just laying around.
>>
>>53027303
Oh yea ima donate it.
It's funny to hear that coming from a jew.
>>
>>53027303
No no goym!
Trade it in at GameStop for in game credit to try something else that you fancy!
>>
>>53027222
I can appreciate to a degree. Bought an Xbone with Kinect soon as it came out. Probably played it a dozen times since then. Still have cod in shrink wrap from LAST year. I can't bring myself to sell it as I do enjoy gaming but just not like I did when I was younger. I want to want to play more, but I just don't. College and laziness usually prevails
>>
I only game because the people I spend time with outside game too, and because I'd rather be inside in the comfy warmth during winter nights than getting my dick frozen off doing something outside, my friends seem to agree with this too.
>>
>>53027376
Fuck Gamestop.
>>
>>53027510
I feels man. That seems like a good reason at least.
>>
>>53027222
send me the ps4
>>
>>53027383
Exactly.

I went mountain biking for the first time yesterday, and holy shit, I love it I'm gonna start spending way more time outside now.
>>
>>53027570
Stop being a shit. Buy one yourself you nig.
>>
>>53027603
i already have one tho
>>
xbox>destiny I play one day a week and the rest is outside activities... dont let the game master you... The master u are, Luke...
>>
>>53027609
Ok Nigel.
>>
>>53027222
>playing gaymes
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>53027630
Your right.

What kind of outside activities do you do?
>>
>>53027632
is this supposed to be a racist reply?
>>
>>53027222

>I have wasted my time and money. I wish I could go back, but I was stupid.
>Has /g/ realized that video games are stupid?

have u ever seen gaming laptop thread on /g/? almost every single of us here on /g/ circa 2008+ are gaymer.
>>
>>53027675
No Nigel.
>>
>>53027707
oh
cool
>>
>>53027682
>gaymer
>gay
Yup.
>>
>got ps4 and 4 games
>only ever play fallout 4
at least there's only one thing im wasting my time on, oh i forgot, /g/
>>
>>53027510

This. Also it's the only way to spend time with a friend who moved to a different city for work or uni.
>>
I have a Gamecube but rarely touch it any more.
I have to much fun shitposting and pretending I'm computer literate.
>>
I used to buy consoles, and I even bought a PS4... But then I realized I don't play games half as much as I thought I would anymore so I built a nice PC and sold the PS4. Now I have a machine that I can use to be productive as well as occasionally playing a game.
It doesn't bother me as much having a multi-function device I can use for many different things as it did to have a piece of shit PlayStation that ONLY plays games sitting around collecting dust.
>>
>>53027222
then go outside and do something, but don't get rid of your shit just because you're in a mood

and don't ditch your old hobbies until you actually find new hobbies
>>
>>53027845
Good advice anon. Thanks
>>
>>53027840
This. I just bought a PS4 like 2 months ago. So idk if I should sell. I have my Xbox One since Nov 2014
>>
playing XCOM 2 right now and having so much fun, also bought a racing wheel for a setup Im going to make, and still have a large backlog of other assorted series
maybe you just dont have good taste
>>
>>53027222
What kind of outside activity do you do?
>>
>>53027928
Wait till the 25th. If Microsoft announces Halo, Forza, and Gears for PC like I think they will... Sell your consoles and build a dope PC instead. You won't be missing out on anything but PS4 exclusives and the only ones that are actually exclusive are Bloodborne, Uncharted, and inFamous.
>>
>>53027996
Oh and Destiny is probably coming to PC, so no worries there either.
>>
>>53027222
Nice trips OP! And that's good, games are for manchildren anyway.
>>
>>53027222
how was building a computer a waste aside from your meme graphics card?
the majority of the world actually use their computer for other things than games
>>
I'm 31, have a full time job, a GF, i do clay and target shooting, go cycling to stay fit, occasional fishing (I like guns more, do travel when work allows for days off AND I do play video games.

Don't blame other things for your lack of the ability to sort out your own priorities in life.
>>
>>53029498

You sound like a closet case

I'm sure your boyfriend loves you very much though. In your butt.
>>
>>53027996
>Forza for the PC

Please, anon, don't plant that idea in my head!
>>
I don't play as much as I used to, but during winter or bad weather there isn't much of a drive to go outside. I'd rather hop on a killing floor game with my friends than brave Atlanta traffic in the rain. Console gaming is pretty retarded though.
>>
>>53028101
They are! Fr nice trip anon?!
>>53027992
I started getting into mountain biking.
>>
>>53027996
My PC specs
i5 3470
16GB of RAM
GTX 970
1TB HDD
I don't know if I need more. Should I sell this with the consoles?
>>
>>53027590
Same thing happened to me. I bought a ten speed and started commuting and now I enjoy bicycling.
>>
>>53032339
It's so fun man. I love it even if it's a little dangerous. I live in Miami so not a lot of places, but I do live next to a park called Amelia Airhart Park and it's awesome there.
>>
I wish I gamed more but I just lost interest. 23 now and it bums me out that the last game I really played was GTAV and before that mw2 or some shit. It's one of those things I don't even like thinking about often
>>
If it wasn't cold here 9 months a year I feel I'd be outside much more
>>
>>53032845
just put on clothes you dumb cuck
>>
>I don't like this hovby therefore it's a stupid hobby!
On to the next thread
>>
>>53027222
You're getting older. Happens to all of us, soon you'll feel the same about anime and all your manchild hobbies. I have no idea what comes next, guess going full goyim getting a family and house that you dont really want but youre doing it anyway because what else is there to do?
>>
>>53027222
this but no time to play.
>>
>>53033127
First of all I have never fucking watched a anime at all, EVER!
>>
>>53027222
Not yet but im getting there.
>>
>>53033127
Astronomy, metallurgy, gardening, anything to do with no sex life.
>>
File: 1452604709909.gif (1 MB, 296x160) Image search: [Google]
1452604709909.gif
1 MB, 296x160
>>53033158

That's exactly what someone who doesn't want us to know he watches anime would say, faggort.
>>
I love it when /v/ threads are posted on /g/, it's like we're brothers :^)
>>
>>53027222
still use my playstation for netflix, youtube and nhl apps.
>>
>>53027222
>don't play games
>buy gaming devices
Why?
>>
>>53030310

Dunnow, I'm pretty sure she is a girl.
I mean, last time I checked she had two holes and only one smell like shit.
Could post pictorial proof but this isn't /b and should be a SFW board.
>>
Fucking casual normie scum.
>>
File: katz5.jpg (54 KB, 468x450) Image search: [Google]
katz5.jpg
54 KB, 468x450
I've found that playing videogames is only fun when you're high, and only for a couple of hours at most.
>>
Still play games, but far less then I used to and it seems to come in bursts when a video game really grips me.
>>
>>53027222
Congratz. You're no longer a manchild. I learned that when you grow up you eventually start to dislike the immersion, all you want is to chill while reading something or listening to music.
>>
>>53027222
Get some online friends, loser. Then you can sit inside on your fat ass all day and feel loved
>>
>>53035290
This.
>>53035134
YES! Lmao.
>>53033730
I use them for YouTube only.
>>
>>53035296
I actually do have a lot of great online friends. But I actually have a lot of real ones also, so yea.

>>53033657
Sure.
>faggort
KEK
>>
>>53033554
You'll get there bro.
>>53034106
Bought before I stopped playing games.
>>
>>53035182
I play one in a blue moon, and it's almost always on PC. So no point in owning a console, I'll keep them just because there is no point in selling.
>>
>>53035100
Oh I'm a actual normal member of society, well dang it I'm a pos ain't I?
>>
>bought g752
>played B&S for 10 minutes, blazerush for 20 minutes, then surfed the web and watch netflix
I'm not gonna say that it was a waste of money, because it's a badass motherfucker. But I think that the ability for me to do simple tasks where ever I want now has led me to play less games and refocus my energy towards productivity and research oriented browsing and shitposting.
>>
It's really weird. I used to game ALL the time during high school and love it.

But nowadays (senior at uni), whenever I boot up a game, no matter what it is, I just get fucking absolutely bored out of my mind in like 5 minutes. I have to force myself to sit there and play to actually start enjoying the game, and then I get a little immersed into it and it goes smoothly. But I always have that sour taste in my mouth when I first boot up a game after not actively playing for a long time.

Video games are a waste of time, they really are. I know that, you know that. Moderation is key.
>>
>>53027222
Congratulations, you've grown out of /v/
>>
I've stopped playing video games, except for booting up my 3DS around once a month just for Pokemon and smash. I just can't get immersed like I used to.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.