[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Tech feels. What's been troubling you, anon?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 16
File: theroux_interviews_anon.jpg (535 KB, 1765x1000) Image search: [Google]
theroux_interviews_anon.jpg
535 KB, 1765x1000
ITT: Tech feels.

What's been troubling you, anon?
>>
File: temps.png (8 KB, 168x75) Image search: [Google]
temps.png
8 KB, 168x75
>>52959254
core 2 is always 10 degrees warmer, even immediately after I turn on the PC.
>>
My computer is being bottlenecked by the hdd to the point of applications hanging and local ssd prices are stupid as in $102 + shipping for a 120gb 850 EVO.
>>
>>52959254
>I'll never be satisfied with what I have
>I'll always want something different, something better
>I won't ever make the kind of money needed to satisfy myself
>>
>>52959254
Have to start pulseaudio manually with openrc. Makes me wonder if the no systemd thing really is just a meme.
>>
>>52959254

I installed 3 apps on my G3, everything else is vanilla and I'm loving the shit out of it.
Just upgraded from pirated 8.1 to legit 10.
Started an intro to sysadmin course.
Went to my first oly lifting competition today.
I'm interested in those intel NUC things but I'm worried about the cooling being shit.
I'd build a desktop with AMD's Zen CPU even if they aren't on par with intel's just to support AMD. I'm cheeky like that.
>>
>>52959435
I get that but with core 3, and it's 5-6 degrees not 10.
I get the feeling it has something to do with how we screwed our cooler in. Or it might be a lower binned core that just runs hotter.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-02-13-13-46-21.png (147 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-13-13-46-21.png
147 KB, 1440x2560
>>52959830
Install fulmics on your g3, it's fucking amazing.
>>
My windows os corrupted. Can't even load it to the error screen. Just constant black.
>inb4 use linux
>>
I have this ThinkPad X201 sitting around gathering dust. It's such a cute little machine, but it gets zero use because I carry my Surface shilltab to class, and use a T420 at home.
>>
>>52961677
Get some cheap usb n64/nes/ps1 controllers and use it as an emulator.
And use it to replay older god tier games like halo combat evolved and total annihilation.
You could do that on your desktop, but the thinkpad is far more portable so you can take it out with you or use it anywhere in the house.

Alternatively if you don't have a smart tv you can use it as a media device for watching movies and anime on your big screen.

Just some ideas to think about
>>
>>52960101
use FreeDOS mate
>>
>>52959699
You're not alone on this one anon.
It actually tears me up, I hate how materialistic I am in this sense, but buying cool shit actually brings me happiness.
>>
I downloaded more RAM but I still can't play Minecraft and I don't know how to uninstall these browser toolbars that don't let me download anything without a bunch of popups.
>>
>>52962595
Notch is forced by law to give you a new computer.
>>
>>52962576
That's what I love about eBay, you can find some really cool shit from China rather cheap.
>>
File: 1414614847510.png (36 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1414614847510.png
36 KB, 800x800
>tfw the only code you can come up with to solve a problem is the most roundabout, hacky, bloated shit out there
>tfw you'll never make nice, clean, optimized code
>>
I bought an H170 Gigabyte board and I can't set custom fan curves in the bios. My CPU cooler ramps up dramatically from time to time, making my otherwise silent mITX build loud and obnoxious.

I also went to college for finance when I should have stuck with computer networking. Fuck me.
>>
>talk to friend about psus
>he has a corsair rm850 for a couple of years
>be somewhat jealous
>save up for 2 fucking months
>trashed my useless China psu
>got a seasonic g650

Here comes the best part

>talk to him today
>that moron opened it up after the first year
>4 years warranty wasted
>it was "getting hot" when the fan was off
>he replaced it with a smaller led fan
>lost the screws - used zip ties
>"how did you know it was getting hot anon? "
>"it was hot to the touch"
>his machine is a shrine to AMD
>even has AMD ram and ssd

Why is life so unfair to me?
>>
>>52959254
My laptop has a kernel-level driver memory leak and the last driver updates were in 2013, so they still leak memory.

Just a single issue turns a premium laptop into an utter craptop and I can't do anything about it.
>>
>>52960101
install funtoo
>>
File: lol-ahri137.jpg (278 KB, 2608x2160) Image search: [Google]
lol-ahri137.jpg
278 KB, 2608x2160
>>52959254
I went into fucking STEM instead of art and how I have to work 9/5 instead of drawing lewd commissions and shilling my Patreon all day
>>
>>52963582
I'm feeling like I'd do better at art than at STEM, although I was interested in STEM right from my childhood.
>>
File: WP_20160213_20_33_33_Rich.jpg (4 MB, 4992x3744) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160213_20_33_33_Rich.jpg
4 MB, 4992x3744
how many computers do i need to buy to become happy
>>
File: rip.png (4 KB, 144x72) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
4 KB, 144x72
>tfw your browser reminds you of what could have been
>>
I have no friends and my parents are practically begging me to get some at this point. I haven't had friends since 2nd grade.
>>
>>52966786
I'll be your friend anon
>>
>>52966492
I recently sold some of my unused ones on ebay. I miss them so much ;_;
>>
>>52959254

A bunch of anonymous people online are the only friends I have. Or at least connected enough with to simulate what it must be like to have friends.
Even though I lurk 95% of the time and I'm not the best person most of the time.
You /g/uys are all I got.
>>
>>52967215
ITT we realize that half of the fa/g/gots here are on /r9k/ as well.
>>
>>52966492
Tfw I have
>i7 870 desktop with hd 5870
>i5 2500 desktop with gtx 680 4gb
>i3 2120 desktop with HD 5770
>i5 2450m laptop with gt 520m
>i7 2620m laptop with hd 6630m
>i5 3470m laptop with hd 7670m
>turion x2 laptop with hd 3200m
>athlon xp-m laptop with igpu
>celeron 466mhz laptop with radeon gpu (forgot which gpu)

I'm still not happy. I want an i7 5960x with furyX tri crossfire.

What the hell is wrong with me ;_;
>>
>>52959254
Every time I restart my media server, I have to physically disconnect the external drives until it gets past POST or else it will hang.
>>
>>52959461
well you just put the OS and nothing else on the SSD and you'll notice a pretty big performance. Also look into the WD VelociRaptor if HDDs are cheaper.
>>
>>52960101
>>inb4 use linux
What's the joke here? Are you saying you won't? That's not very /g/ of you.
>>
>>52962917
AMD fights for your freedom, anon. I've only used Intel before, but I plan to switch to AMD.

>AMD RAM and SSD
that is a bit much
>>
>>52966786
That really sucks. It's tough to find friends when you're not young anymore. I've got some friends, but a lot of my old ones don't really talk to me anymore or aren't friends with me at all anymore. It's pretty sad to think about, because I had pretty much stopped making friends by middle school. (friends I would hang out with outside of school and actually care about that is)
>>
>>52966786
>>52967215
sometimes I wanna be friends with posters like this but then I remember that there are people on /g/ who use Windows and do other shit that would drive me crazy and that it's not worth the risk
>>
theres no good browser and everything is slow n i think windows 10 is shit maybe i go back to 7
>>
>>52967944
firefox is good

windows is all bad, every version
>>
>>52967958
my games. :(
>>
>NEET
>want to learn to program but also want to keep up with all the currently airing anime and play some games every now and then so I don't usually bave time to read my programming book I downloaded
>not sure I'll ever learn but my real issue is actually that I'm not even trying
I wish I had more time and motivation. I'm a NEET saying I wish I had more time so there's clearly something wrong with me.
>>
>>52967959
which ones senpai

minecraft, starbound, terraria, cs:go all work on GNU/Linux

some other games too but I don't play that many games anymore
>>
>>52959254
I'm applying to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and have no idea if I'll get in; decisions come out March 14th. It would be rad to go to RMS' alma mater but I also know how random much of the admissions process is, and that a lot of work could be for nothing.
>>
>>52967976
natural selection 2
>>
I am trying to write a resume as a student of a tech university and I cant give any actual true experience behind programming becuase ive always quit on languages in the past.

meanwhile my roommate is already producing his second game, knows how to use github and always answers tech questions with that whole pretentious "Umm... I mean the answer is xxxxx"... just makes me feel stupid.
>>
File: penn_jillette.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
penn_jillette.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
>>52959254
My startup is in a bit of a lull and I'm not sure how to proceed. We need to raise money in order to continue but I don't really want to get a loan or get financed by investors. I'm considering just getting a normal job for the next several months, but I don't really know what jobs I should be looking for. I really don't want to walk into a job interview and be disingenuous about my situation, but I understand it's also hard for potential employers to hear that I'm only interested in working with them for a short period of time. How the fuck am I supposed to present this to people?
>>
>>52968107
try some oddjobs like contract work for various people
>>
File: [STARES IN JAPANESE].jpg (42 KB, 640x584) Image search: [Google]
[STARES IN JAPANESE].jpg
42 KB, 640x584
>alright anon, i've removed the power how is it still on?
>take a look
>the genius removed the USB cable and not the AC in
>>
>>52968217
>[stares in Japanese]

in anime this usually sounds like

jiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
>>
>>52968188
Been trying, I have a few gigs right now that pay terribly and are not nearly enough to live on. I've gotten offers for things that are more lucrative but will take me in completely the wrong direction. I also have this problem where companies that I want to do contract work for keep saying they're only interested in hiring me full time, and when I say I don't want to work salaried they cut off all negotiations.
>>
>>52968217
>>52968241
that's a korean drama lol. sun embraces the moon
came out like 4 years ago. i like that actress
>>
>>52966786
>>52967215
More than friends you people are literally the only human contact I have. Thanks for existing.
>>
>>52968406
Are you a girl?
>>
>>52968468
>/g/
>girl
>>
>>52967916
AMD RAM is actually really nice desu.
>Very low profile heatsink
>Not too flashy with meme stickers
>OCs nicely and is rock solid
>Comes with 6GB of AMD Ramdisk. I prefer ROG Ramdisk though
>>
>>52962803
Chin up, anon. If you spend enough time coding and learning different solutions to common math problems you'll start making better and better code after some time.
Just dont forget to read about the shit you dont know yet and get informed about "how to make beautiful code".
>>
>>52966761
what do you mean by this?
>>
>>52963582
Id like to give her my STEM if you get my drift
(penis fuck)
>>
>>52967253
some maybe, but r9k is just a whole other level of high school tier pathetic pleb cucks
>>
File: IMG_20150208_170805925.jpg (2 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150208_170805925.jpg
2 MB, 1836x3264
>>52966786
Funny that /g/ is probably gonna roast me for this fact, but I do have 1 friends and even a gf in real life which I found through playing video games. (more precisely GW2). I even plan to marry that girl once Im out of University.
Also a few people I play CS:GO with consider us to be pretty close friends even though we never met in real life.

If you are an antisocial fucktard, no matter how ugly or fat you are, as long as you find people with common interests (in my case playing certain video games) its pretty easy not to feel lonely online. If you fail to achieve even this then you have never really tried. Prove me wrong.

>inb4 >>>/v>
At least Im not a fat neckbeard but a skinny guy that enjoys PvP for the sake of burning time. Browsing /g/ is also ONLY about burning time, so pls dont be a fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>52970111
Fuck off, gaymen trash. Browsing /g/ is now about burning time because of consumerist, gaymen fucktards like you. So please fuck off and die. I hope your gf dies of cancer, piece of shit.
>>
>>52967964
anon, i want you to do this:
find some form of habit-making app on your phone and download it.
set a reasonable time to start working and a reasonable time to stop working. for me i have 10.00 to 18.00.
between those two times all you do is eat and learn how to code. after 18:00 you're back to doing whatever.

you just need to trick yourself into doing it and then keeping doing it. saturdays and sundays are off of course.
>>
>>52970158
>being this butthurt
Lonely? Dislike the fact that others are happy?
Just kill yourself.
>>
>>52970329
If by 'lonely' you mean 'free', then yes I very much like being 'lonely', i.e. 'free'. You seriously can't be that stupid to believe that a walking tampon disposing machine can make you happy. Lmaoing @ ur pathetic life.
>>
>>52970158
>what are filters
Tbh. I don't even see the whole partpicker/GPU vs GPU threads etc. anymore.
If you do and you dislike it, maybe apply some filters.

Gaming didn't destroy /g/, it changed tech.
>>
>>52959830
the cooling is shit which causes it to throttle hard

i get the small form factor is important, but at least give it proper cooling so its functional jfc
>>
>>52970370
>stop liking what i dont like
>>
File: 1428731031905.jpg (98 KB, 430x350) Image search: [Google]
1428731031905.jpg
98 KB, 430x350
I don't want to use the internet anymore but as a shut-in I rely on it to pass the time.
>>
>>52970370
>fat looser who convinced himself that dieing lonely and alone one day is just the right thing for him.
Or maybe its because you are still too young to understand what matters in life. Looking at your previous post, this is actually the more likely case, kid.

Also, you can have freedom AND friends AND a gf. Its not binary. But obviously a person who has never felt anything like friendship before in his life needs to experience this first, so I wish you good luck, no matter how broken you are, anon.
After all, I like you.
>>
>>52970412
>saying all that just to prove a point to yourself on /g/

how embarassing
>>
>>52970403
I never told you to stop liking walking tampon machines, you're the one who's doing 'stop liking being alone' thing. So please fuck off, don't impose your dumbfuck ideas upon people who have free will.
>>52970412
Ayy lmao, no you can't. Friends, gf all that shit is superfluous and distracting, takes your free times, money, brain cells, so it's too much of a bother. What matters in life is freedom and you can't have that if you have other people connected to you with a grappling hook.
>>
File: 2spooky4me.gif (175 KB, 300x100) Image search: [Google]
2spooky4me.gif
175 KB, 300x100
>>52961677
>I have this ThinkPad X201 sitting around gathering dust. It's such a cute little machine, but it gets zero use because I carry my Surface shilltab to class, and use a T420 at home.
I swear I have read this very exact post before. at least once.
>>
>get a gf just so you can brag about

It's like getting a GTX 980Ti. Only more expensive.
>>
>>52970436
Except a video card doesn't bleed, can't get preggers and doesn't have mood swings, doesn't blow through your money constantly for new parts.
>>
>>52970418
>implying I dont mean it
I am actually dead srs right now, m8. Not trying to prove a point, I just pity you and that makes me feel emphatic, rather than angry. Because after all, I was in the same situation as you some years ago. Maybe less fat, but that doesnt really make a difference, I guess.

>>52970434
>takes free time, money, brain cells
It actually DEVELOPS an interesting part of your brain, thats most likely totally underdeveloped for most users on /g/.
Also, its not "taking away" stuff, but exchanging it. For experiences you could not have other wise, for stuff you learn during a relationship, social engineering etc.
Its actually a quite interesting experience once you are in the middle of it and looking back there is literally nothing I would exchange this experience for.
>>
>>52970487
The only thing it can develop is brain tumor.
>>
>>52970498
Trying to argue against me, while scientific evidence is on my side and while you have no empirical evidence is fighting for a lost cause, m8.
Just stop posting.
>>
>>52970487
it doesn't change that fact that you're embarrassing right now

you're trying to fit everyone into a "i used to be like that" box in an attempt to stroke your ego, that's the embarrassing part, and to add to that, you're actually being sincere

i'm actually getting second hand embarrassment from having to explain this to you
>>
>>52970524
Of course the scientific evidence will be on 'your side', because all the institutions encourage you to engage in relationships and procreate, so this way your dumbass relationships and days like valentine's, birthdays stimulate you to buy, go out, consume and subsequent procreation makes more tax payers for the government, so of course all the scientific evidence will back you up here.
>>
>>52968406
Have you ever considered that maybe 4chan IS actually the reason why you don't have any friends, since if this website didn't exist you'd probably do something else besides shitposting here all day every day?
>>
>>52970537
Maybe you are right, though I didnt do this on purpose if I'm honest. All I wanted to say to you people is, that you need to experience stuff like this before you can make an educated decision weather being alone really is better than being with someone and since you obviously didnt experience anything like that before its quite stupid to assume that you know what you are talking about. I dont see how this is embarrassing in any way, maybe my way of hiding this message was a bit odd. In that case, sorry you didnt get my point. But yeah, my way of trying to fit everyone in this box was wrong, I apologize. Didnt mean to do it, though.

>>52970557
Those are the weakest arguments I have ever seen, anon. Trying to disprove years of science on this topic by putting on your tinfoil hat and saying its a conspiracy and the government is behind it is just plain bullshit. If you really think there is anything true to what you said, you are sadly a very stupid and confused person.
Also, look at the animal studies regarding this topic.
>>
>>52970570
>you'd probably do something else besides shitposting
does emulating obscure games count as something else?
>>
File: ayy.jpg (478 KB, 1920x858) Image search: [Google]
ayy.jpg
478 KB, 1920x858
>>52970600
>studies, studies, but muh studies
Pathetic.
>>
>>52970642
>arguments are overwhelming
>better start insulting
Underage losers in a nutshell.
>>
>>52970664
Whatever helps you sleep at night, sheepie.
>>
>>52959254
>Too poor to buy a hard drive so I upload everything on the cloud, wasting hours and be constantly anxious about losing my files.
>My only goal in life is to make electronic music for a living, and I can't afford equipment, so I only have a pair of shitty 10 bucks earbuds to work with.
>Don't even have a computer. For the last 5 years I've been using my father's work laptop while he sleeps, and a year ago my brother got a laptop for free and I also use that one when he doesn't need it.
>Complete hermit. In a few months it will be 7 years without going outside (except for a handful of times where it was critical for me to renew some documents).
>Only have 1 friend which most of the time I don't want to talk with (we communicate via email) because I became antisocial and it feels like a chore. We end up fighting on every little bullshit because I can't keep myself from being pedantic about everything.

And that's just the /g/ related stuff. It's not even what keeps me up at night.

At-at least I have Anons, r-right?
>>
File: just.jpg (32 KB, 466x382) Image search: [Google]
just.jpg
32 KB, 466x382
>>52970687
>sheepie
The autism is strong in this one.
>>
>>52970632
I guess so...
>>
>>52970434
>So please fuck off, don't impose your dumbfuck ideas upon people who have free will.

No.
>>
>>52970713
The sheepie is strong with this one.
>>
>>52970434
>free will
Underage faggot detected. Maybe someone should educate you on how society and the world works.
>>
I don't know what to do with my old mobo and cpu, it hurts too much to throw/give it away.
>>
>>52970768
I know how the world works, it's a shame people are easily manipulated and coerced to do things they shouldn't be doing.
>>
>>52970775
Send it down the fury road, so it may die historic.

>OC the shit out of it until it dies.
>>
>>52970781
I disagree.
>>
>>52970781
Then you obviously know there is no such thing as "free will", right? Because it doesnt seem you do.
Seems more like you are a faggot who thinks hes superior to everyone else because hes lonely.
How delusional.
>>
>>52970791
I made a horror thing out of it already, breaking the feet off a stock intel cooler so it would fit the am2 motherboard, hot glue was involved.
>>
>>52970818
No, there is free will. If you're too bogged down in your dumbass relationships you can't see the light, that's your problem, not mine.
>>
>>52970823
Yes. Do a high voltage OC, run benchmarks until it dies historic. Witness.
>>
>>52970791
i wish i had a huge magnet or something that would make disposing of electronics less of a hassle
>>
>>52970838
>being this underage
>proving that I was right
>still posting
Its time to stop, anon. Im cringing right now.
>>
>>52970867
I think you've said 'underage' about 10 times already, can you stop projecting?
>>
>>52970838
Actually anon, humans are incredibly social creatures. The entire existence on earth for any creature is procreation.

By shunning both, you are not only an abomination to the human condition, you are an abomination to the earthly concept of life itself.

Your logic is inherently flawed, with all observable data in agreement.
>>
>>52970023
Lavabit shut down when the NSA wanted to tap on everybody on it
>>
>>52970874
>butthurt because its true
Just kill yourself already.
>>
>>52970878
Was Lavabit under US jurisdiction?
If this was the reason they were able to get through with it, someones gonna make a new one outside of the US for sure.
Lets just hope.
>>
>>52970882
>it's true because i keep projecting
Kek.
>>
>>52970897
No, its true that you are an underage waste that doesn't know shit. And that seems to be the reason why you are so upset.

Way to go, kid.
>>
>>52970915
>projecting this hard
Kek.
>>
>>52968576
>not knowing /g/ is 4chan's /g/irl board
>>
>>52970999
No, it's /g/ijutsu, dumb bitch. Go wipe blood off your fucking cunt.
>>
>finally get PCI passthrough working
>the 5770 I gave it is literally worse than the 660 ti with wine
>>
I spent $400 on a LG G4 and it locks up when playing videos.
At least I can swap out the microsd.
>>
>>52971008
We are all little girls here, anon. You included.
>>
I fell for the ultrawide meme and now my 390 isn't powerful enough.
>>
>>52971043
Fuck off back to /a/ tranny.
>>
>>52971067
reduce AA, you don' need it
>>
File: 1455250186071.png (107 KB, 365x330) Image search: [Google]
1455250186071.png
107 KB, 365x330
I bought a used Model M from ebay a couple of weeks ago that still needs some repair. Thhe space bar, s, b, h, and $ keys double register sometimes and the +/= and x keys need hharder presses to register at all. I've spent four days on doing the nuts and bolts mod, getting supplies, screwing and unscrewing, testing keys, testing continuity...
>>
>>52971042
Is this beacuse it's a G4s are shitty phones or it's jsut a problem with your particular one?
>>
>>52971090
I don't know if it's a android issue, the app developers just being real shitty at their jobs, or the phone just not changing clock speeds like it should
it will be fine for awhile, then after 10 or so minutes it starts to hang and lock up
>>
>>52971113
Did you research the problem? Are you the only one having it, or it's a widespread issue?
>>
>>52971135
I don't use my phone for media much anyways, so it's more of a infrequent issue
>>
>>52971157
No, I meant, It's a problem that a lot of people have, or it's rare?
>>
>>52959254
I have game demo to work on and im to tired,and alone.
>>
>>52971176
I didn't look it up because it only bothers me every few days when I decide to use my phone for videos
>>
>>52971193
Oh ok.
>>
>>52970703
You will never have a career in electronic music if you're not willing to go out and play some gigs unless you are absolutely amazing.
>>
>>52971209
I know.
I'm still too shit anyway, so the point where I start to think about selling music, having fans, etc. is still far away.

When the time comes, I'll be happy to do it.
>>
I tried switching the screens of two laptops since one of them has a broken screen and the other one is just fubar in general, but the screen still works. But now the screen just has it's backlight on and doesn't show anything and I'm afraid I broke it
>>
>>52959830
Stats?
>>
>>52971252
So long as you are doing it for yourself and keep your expectations realistic you'll be fine. I've worked in electronic music for 15 years and have been making it as a hobby for 20. I've always known my music isn't commercial enough to sell as it's too weird but my job is tangental to that, tech related and in the field so it makes me happy without effecting my personal relationship with my creative output. Perhaps look in to something like studio or live work?

Anecdotally, people who make music to chase the cash often have short, unfulfilling careers.
>>
>>52971327
Yeah, I read a lot about the industry, the artists, etc. and what you said seems to be true most of the time.

The problem is, I really like doing it (playing with a DAW is 10 times more fun than plaing a videogame, and is also more fulfilling), but the only reason I take it seriously as the goal career, is because I have no other choice.

If I don't make it doing this, then I'm VERY likely to be completely fucked for life, as I can't do most jobs for one reason or another.

I would love to do it as a hobby (and make my living doing something else), but I can't afford to.
>>
>>52959461
I've heard good things about Kingfast ssds. They're chink so you could probably get them cheap from aliexpress or something.
>>
Overwrote my hard drive with DOS after a freak BIOS accident
>feelsbadman.jpg
>>
>>52967268
>GTX 680 4GB
I'm jealous
>>
>>52959435
>>52960053
it could also be a false reading, just add / subtract the correct value

or even:
put a pt100 (temperature sensor / resistor) between your cooler and cpu for testing, run stress test + calculate rhe temps => function to correct the wrong readings
>>
>>52968406
christ that's depressing
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.