[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You mean you've NEVER used Linux? Okay then... What
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 16
File: job-interview.jpg (20 KB, 292x219) Image search: [Google]
job-interview.jpg
20 KB, 292x219
>You mean you've NEVER used Linux? Okay then...

What do they mean by this?
>>
File: millenials.gif (3 MB, 220x280) Image search: [Google]
millenials.gif
3 MB, 220x280
>>52837365
It means you're a stupid millennial who has only dicked around in the built-in python interpretor on a mac and now considers themselves a programmer deserving of an $80K+ salary
>>
>>52837389
>present young person with archaic device that predates them and has fallen out of favor so they would not be familiar with it's usage in any context
>>
>>52837425
>I can't figure anything out for myself unless I'm presented with a big fancy hand-holding UI

And you people wonder why you're unemployable.
>>
>>52837365
From 1990 up to 2010 I used Windows, but after the introduction of the iPad i've only used iOS for everything
>>
>>52837458
That's clearly not what's happening in the gif tho.
It just looks like he's never seen one before.
Wouldn't you do the same and try to fiddle with it?
>>
File: wV0H8hw.gif (3 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
wV0H8hw.gif
3 MB, 500x500
>>52837365

muh culture
>>
>>52837477
>*look desperately for instructions on it how to work*
>*no luck because they don't put instructions on cassettes because they assume you're not disabled*
>*fuck it up*
>*slide it like a credit card*
>>
the stupidest thing they do in interviews is the beer test if you hire based on rather or not you would get a beer with this person you are an idiot
>>
>>52837585

Well they wouldn't be too keen to hire a socially awkward, autistic retard
>>
>>52837612
That's funny considering ethyl alcohol is one of the most retarded drugs to ingest.
>>
>>52837612
why the hell not? all that means is he is less likely to be late or duck out early
>>
>>52837585
I don't see anything wrong with this.
The interviewer is picking the most likable candidate.
If you're too autistic to leave a good impression on anyone, you don't deserve a job.
>>
>>52837629

I guess every workplace needs a guy for people to bully and talk shit about
>>
>>52837655
because it bars those who choose not o drink from employment
>>
File: binman.jpg (18 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
binman.jpg
18 KB, 210x240
>>52837686

>not socially drinking with your colleagues
>>
guys, I'm studying for the A+ cert, and it's solely windows. is this what most places use?
>>
>>52837686
Nobody likes you, they don't want to hire you.
Why don't you understand that?
Nobody wants to hire you, you autistic retard.
>>
>>52837477
that thing isn't hard to figure out m8,im not sure that it came with a manual back in the day.
>>
>>52837709
when i drink i fall asleep i have not been able to get proper drunk since age 21
>>
>>52837728
not being able to handle alcohol is a sign of a genetic deformity
you probably have other deformities, physical or not
>>
>>52837739
i dont even get drunk just drowzy
>>
>>52837709
not everyone can drink you piece of shit.

fuck off.
>>
>>52837585
Why does it have to be beer?
Why not coffee?
Aren't tech companies full of limp wristed white people who guzzle down starbucks 5 times a day?
>>
>>52837686
This
As a recovering alcoholic the beer test is one of the most immature retarded bro-tier fucking things ive ever heard of
>>
>>52837776

And not everyone can get a good job.

Accept it.
>>
>>52837612
It's far more important to hire someone who can get the work done than someone you would be friends with outside of work.
>>
>>52837878
When will autists learn?
Good communication skills and social grace is the cornerstone of productivity and excellence.
Nobody wants to hire a stuttering retard who's only good at this one thing and will be shunted to the sidelines and might later come in and go postal because he's mentally damaged.
>>
>>52837776
TRIGGERED
>>
File: funny_bearded_man_laughing.jpg (32 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
funny_bearded_man_laughing.jpg
32 KB, 512x512
>>52837788
>I have no self-control and I hate seeing people around me have a good time while responsibly drinking a nice social lubricant

You sure must be a hit at parties.
>>
LINUX
I
N
U
X
>>
>>
>>52837365
Isn't it funny how Richard Stallman called this board asinine? I wonder if it was because of posts like this.
>>
>>52837931

as if anyone cares what some fat, virgin nerd thinks lmao
>>
>>52837931
It's self-evidently asinine, >90% of the active posts on the board are a fucking jet engine of concentrated stupid. It's not even funny like /v/. Can't understand why I keep coming back
>>
>>52837900
Lots of people with good communication skills who talk all day and accomplish basically nothing at my office. Communication skills are overrated
>>
>>52837970

for your little ego
>>
File: hop_on_fam.jpg (221 KB, 1200x768) Image search: [Google]
hop_on_fam.jpg
221 KB, 1200x768
>>52837927
>>
>>52837982
They don't work hard and are rewarded.
What has your hard work gotten you?
>>
>>52837992
Probably
>>
>>52837995
>he thinks he isnt a millenial
>he reads into a post that is just a random image with no context
>>
>>52837912
> I cant compute how peer pressure to drink is an immature and foolish mindset that accomplishes nothing

I can just imagine you in nazi germany marching past saying "just go along anon, just go along'
>>
File: beer is a meme.png (48 KB, 599x282) Image search: [Google]
beer is a meme.png
48 KB, 599x282
:3
>>
>>52837488

who is this beautiful princess
>>
>>52837585
>rather
whether
>>
>>52837389
Kek'd
I couldn't even figure out how to get Pikachu to attack when I was a kid and I still got a fucking walkman to work.
>>
>>52838629
retard
>>
>>52838817
That's not a very becoming name
>>
>>52838595

drink cider
>>
>>52838595
Wow I've never seen this one, what a fucking loser
>>
>>52839411
Tfw I unironically like steel reserve
>>
>>52839411
He's right though. Beer is kind of like coffee in that regard.
>>
>>52839597
You don't drink coffee for taste, you drink it for caffeine. I mean, maybe you're weirdo and you do, but most people don't.
>>
>>52839671
same with beer
you don't drink it for taste, you drink it to get drunk, I mean, maybe you're a weirdo and you do, but most people don't.
>>
>>52839597
Mate, if you're seriously "forcing yourself" to drink beer or (coffee for that matter) you really should just stop, people might tease ya for it but who gives a shit really?

Personally I've been drinking beer since I well enough figured out what it was, there are good beers and there are bad beers but sure as hell there are beers worth drinking and there are beers that are downright delicious

I can't even imagine having a decent meal in the evening without a couple beers.

But its a to-each-his-own sort of a thing, you don't gotta pretend to like beer if ya don't like it but you've gotta fess up that that's a personal thing not run around spoutin stuff like that "people don't drink it for taste" nonsense, that's just not true.

The spokesperson for "why people drink beer" sure as shit shouldn't be someone who doesn't even like it
>>
>>52837389
Holy fuck these kids are retarded.
>>
>>52839671
>>52839679

Some of us drink both for the taste. OK, not ALL the time. Sure, sometimes you'll just drink shitty coffee or shitty beer for the caffeine or alcohol content.

But sometimes we DO drink a good coffee or a good beer just for the taste.

As you get older your tastes will change. When I was 18, beer tasted like shit to me. Now I'm in my 30's, I genuinely enjoy beer. Especially an ice cold beer on a hot summer's day.

That might happen to you too, or it might not. Who knows, who cares? But just because *you* don't like beer or coffee doesn't mean no one else does.

I for one can't fucking stand the taste of rockmelon. Cantaloup. Hate the stuff, can't imagine how anyone could enjoy it. But my wife does enjoy it. It's just personal preferences.
>>
>>52837585
Sounds like you're a horrible person to have a beer with faggot. Enjoy your retail job.
>>
>>52837714
Windows is the most widely used OS by actual people. Linux is mainly used for servers so only network admins, infrastructure, etc, touch that outside of developers.
>>
>>52837878
The beer test implies that you're able to do things like communicate and work with other people effectively.
>>
>>52841029
>drinking with others implies sociability and cooperation
Two nukes weren't enough.
>>
>>52841218
Hint: You can show these off in the exact same situation without actually drinking. The test would be the exact same.
>>
>>52837389
>millennials,gif

I found out that millennials are actually 1980-2000, so millennial should be able to operate that.
>>
>>52837709
>Going out socially with work colleagues to ingest personality changing anything.
There's nothing that can go wrong there, work more years on different environments and people and you will find out why this doesn't happen unless you are the soon to be unemployed office idiot.
>>
>>52841351
>implying there's anything wrong with changing your personality

Sounds like a drink would loosen up your tight ass, fucboi.

> work more years on different environments and people and you will find out why this doesn't happen unless you are the soon to be unemployed office idiot.

If you have a drinking problem then you shouldn't be drinking with your co-workers. If you're a normal human being who can control themselves when drinking then this isn't an issue.
>>
>>52837389
i was born in 89 and i used to use one of those daily
>>
>>52837458
In a low level programming course at college right now and we're assigned a lubuntu vm to do work in.

So yeah no you're just not actually trained you cunt.
>>
I fail to see the OPs point. Programming fundamentals aren't mastered in a certain OS. If this is how you're judging talent then you're doing it wrong.
>>
Does parted magic count
>>
>>52837970
4 le danke may mays
>>
>>52838859

haha
>>
>>52837900
Then give me money for not working.
>>
>>52837585
You want the people you work with to be enjoyable. After all you're going to be spending a third of your day with them on a frequent basis. I spend less time with my wife.
>>
>>52838588
Yeah, because if you go along you don't get fucking tortured and killed.
>>
>>52841283
Think about what a millennium is, then stop being retarded.
>>
wait so if i say i don't drink i might not get a job

this isn't fucking japan, what the fuck
>>
>>52837365
"No, I meant I've totally used linux before. Like a lot."

>first day
man linux
>>
>>52837365
You just rekt the OP and pretty much half /g/ with that post.
>>
File: gonspiracy.png (213 KB, 569x383) Image search: [Google]
gonspiracy.png
213 KB, 569x383
>>52837389
I am what most of you would call a "millennial" (only recently I turned 18) and god damn, american millennials are FUCKING retarded.

I've used a VCR, a floppy, a walkman-like device (real walkmen were really expensive!).

Come on, name something and I'll tell you if I've used it.
>>
>>52839671
I drink it for the taste (some coffee is way too delicious!). And I'm not talking about lattes or some fancy shit like pumpkin-spice coffee.

I'm talking about coffee/sugar, or as I've recently been calling it, coffee+sugar.
>>
>>52843454
I wish someone had told me about man pages a long fucking time ago.
>>
File: 180px-Demo.png (45 KB, 180x203) Image search: [Google]
180px-Demo.png
45 KB, 180x203
>>52837425
>>52837477
>cassette player that was a common consumer device that any dickhead in the day would understand with our without manual
>somehow this should not apply to the younger generation
Nah, these are just stupid people. And they exist in all age groups. This is just an example of a blockhead that can't observe for shit and just impatiently tries doing all kinds of shit.
>>
>>52843578
I think it has a lot to do with encouraging abstract thinking (outside of a creative environment) and spatial relationships.

Problem solving in the education system is secondary to how you feel about the circumstances and the solution.

Which is fucking irrelevant and unhelpful in the world outside of HR/diversity compliance and your blog.
>>
>>52843522
nigga man pages are revealed in the first hour
>>
>>52843494
Amiga 500.
>>
File: goddamnit_private.png (178 KB, 261x332) Image search: [Google]
goddamnit_private.png
178 KB, 261x332
>>52843624
>abstract thinking
Nigger it's a casette player. The fucking casette has 2 holes in it and the player 2 corresponding cylinders. This is kindergarten level.
>>
>>52843578
not a native english speaker here

people now (especially in america) want everything NOW! or ME!. ME! ME! ME! ME!

they don't closely examine it first; if the "guy" (he looks like a fucking faggot) had looked a bit more carefully, he would've seen how it all works.

>2 holes
>2 pins

If it doesn't enter the first time you insert it, insert it upside down.

jesus, what was with that swiping gesture that fucker did?
>>
>>52843686
A guy tried to sell me something really similar when I was 2.

it was way too expensive though and we didn't get it
>>
>>52839671
Guess I'm a weirdo, then.
>>
>>52837389
>probably like, 13 yo
>high probablility he's never used any kind of descrete-media format besides /maybe/ cd's
i'm not really surprised he doesn't get the tape in the slot first time
that said i can't imagine what was going through his head when he put the tape to the top of the player when the cover clearly didn't open that way
>>
>>52837365
Does it count if I used VM?
>>
>>52843777
Only if you did something productive.
>>
>>52843770
>13 year old

guy looks 17
>>
>>52843780
Ricing is productive...r-right?
>>
>>52837365
It means you don't get the job. Most people who think they haven't used Linux have done so without realising it.
>>
>>52843712
Abstract thinking as in "how do I turn the shaped block to fit in the hole?" I don't think I'm far off.
>>
>>52843800
Literal chimpanzees could do it.
>>
>>52839671
>that poorfag pleb who have never tasted/smelled super fruity filter coffee brewed from beans which are from the Sidamo region

that shit better than any tea, no astringency, no bitterness, no burnt taste, no sugar and no milk
>>
>>52837931
It's funny that he's idolised because 4chan happens to have even bigger autists
>>
>>52843835
Glad we agree millennials are subhumans.
>>
>>52843866
>he hasn't had weasel poop coffee
>>
>>52843494
a condom while your dad raped you?
>>
>>52843785
>ricing your VM
>>
>>52839671
>You don't drink coffee for taste

The conversation

Your beer swilling retard head
>>
>>52843917
that is a meme coffee, not actually good, I think I is mostly for exploit uninformed richfags
>>
>>52843751
Too bad, I had one when I was 1 and it was just wonderful
>>
>>52840616
what about your wife's son? does he like cantaloup? i bet he likes watermelon..
>>
>>52843967
wasn't saying it was good, just highlighting the absurdity of what constitutes good coffee
>>
Why the fuck are you asking about Linux

I'm interviewing for a goddamn fry cook job
>>
>>52837776
check your ethyl alcohol privilege
>>
>>52843987
this
>>
C'mon OP. For the sake of an interview you might as well count stupid shit like using Ubuntu when you were 12 or using something in a VM to look at your CP. There's no way you've really never used GNU/Linux, right?
>>
>>52843428
You're the silly one here, actually. It does _not_ refer to when they are born, but rather when they grew up (during the 2000s).
>>
>>52837739
>alcohol
>literal poison
>you honestly think it's weird to not be able to 'handle it'
Seriously? Are you joking? I'm pretty sure you are, but I really shouldn't assume.
>>
>>52837714
When I was learning some stuff from Cisco Networking Academy that was based on the A+ material I noticed this and decided the cert was worthless to me. Not only was 90% of it SUPER basic (at least to me, whose grown up with computers like most of /g/), but it was heavily based on Windows and a lot of other archaic shit.
>>
>>52837931
It's the way we talk, I think. We don't think much of it, and people outside of our community needlessly focus on it. So this leads to an outsider seeing us posting about anime, traps, calling each other fucking faggots, randomly shitposting about stuff, and other stuff that's really not a big deal at all, but to them we're a REALLY bad-looking tech forum, basically.
>>
>>52839597
I understand where you're coming from, but both coffee and dark chocolate have the appeal of a slight bitterness being enjoyable. Black coffee? No thanks, but even coffee full of sugar or ice cream or whatever syrup shit you pour in it retains some of the coffee flavor, and I find that enjoyable. As for alcohol, I haven't had much of it, or any of it often, but I recall enjoying the taste of wine to some extent. Can't see myself drinking to get drunk, but if I was trying to keep up a facade for some reason I think I could drink wine with no complaints.

I'm an autist with social anxiety, though, so I doubt I'd willingly put myself in a situation where I'm being social and drinking anyway. If I did, it'd be with close friends and I wouldn't feel the need to fit in and drink with them.
>>
>>52843494
>I've used a VCR, a floppy, a walkman-like device
Congratulation jism.
>>
>>52843522
This.
>>52843632
Maybe if you're on /g/ for the entirety of the first hour. People outside of here, and even some on here are peddling Ubuntu and convincing you it's a GOOD thing to not "have to" use the command line. Shit leads to no one learning anything until they have to, and then when that hits it feels like you've wasted years of your life.

I've gone through these stages several times now. First when I transitions from *buntu and its spinoffs like Mint to CrunchBang and then later Debian and learning more about everything. Then years later when I decided to try Arch after only using Debian for a long time. It was fucking great, unlike all the memes here and elsewhere on the Internet. I'm definitely seeing diminishing returns as far as learning more after switching to Debian, but boy am I happier on Arch.

I'm starting to see that Arch isn't perfect, it's just the Debian is seriously imperfect and it shows. They modify packages, don't stay up to date even on unstable branch, etc. Still, Arch is a breath of fresh air for me and I've gotten a lot of friends to use it no problem now as well.
>>
>>52843785
Actually, yes. If you think about it as making stuff look pretty it would be understandable that it sounds like just a waste of time, but realistically you're spending time in man pages, wikis, and editing all sorts of config files. You might even learn a bit of color theory while matching your wallpaper to your term colors.

I'd say you should avoid dropping the term "ricing" in front of an interviewer, more because it's vaguely offensive to some normies and it would be awkward to explain the definition than anything.
>>
>>52844224
Most people I've met who worked at McD's or equivalent just get passed around the various jobs there, so if hypothetically you had to learn how to use their computers or something, I could see the OP's question being asked. That, or the interviewer could just be trying to see what type of person you were by asking some unrelated questions.
>>
>Wait, you don't know what a homeomorphic endofunctor is?

Failed so many interviews because of this.
>>
File: kurt.jpg (579 KB, 2500x1691) Image search: [Google]
kurt.jpg
579 KB, 2500x1691
>yeaaaaahhhhhhhhh
>yeeeaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh
>yyeeaaaaaaahhhhh

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>52846723
Non-English speaker here, I've always wondered where the term ricing comes from?
>>
>>52846800
"no"
>>
>>52847225
I think it originated more with cars than computers. My dad always laughs when I say it. Something to do with asians, I think. They put flashy stuff like lights and decals on their car. I think it's "rice" instead of "nice" because they're asian.

We've turned it into an activity instead of an adjective here, but I think this is where it comes from. 'ricer'

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ricer
>>
>>52837389
>that gif
Oh wow.
>>
>>52843428
You are the retarded one. Anyone that isnt a sperg like you will agree that 1980-2000 is the millenial generation, this is not up for debate.
>>
>>52843925
Why would the guy getting raped use a condom?
>>
File: 1413s6sddds78z6sx48.jpg (78 KB, 476x717) Image search: [Google]
1413s6sddds78z6sx48.jpg
78 KB, 476x717
>>52837365
>i don't use windows
>>
>>52846660
Actually, as a faggot with social anxiety disorder, I can tell you that that it does in fact help relieve SAD temporarily when I am intoxicated. It helps me open up, and be more social, maybe to the point where I can be viewed as obnoxious. Drinking almost became a casual but very common thing I did. Nevertheless, I regret doing so and I have stopped ever since, but mostly because of the drop in mental well-being that I have observed, not because of serious health/side effects.
>>
>>52847605
>gay
>social anxiety
Calling yourself a faggot does not relieve this. Go back to your containment sites

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>52847418
Makes sense. Thanks!
>>
>>52837389
I want to believe the guy is just tripping balls, not technologically impaired.
>>
>>52843494
Rotary dial phone?
>>
>>52847605
That's somewhat reassuring to hear, but I'd rather take xanax than get wasted if I have to be social.
>>
>>52847529
Make him eat his own cum after you finish in his ass?
>>
>>52843686
ahaha I still have one of these in my attic
>>
>>52838629
Anita Sarkesian...don't call her princess or she'll get mad at being saved in a video game instead of being the hero in every game ever made
>>
>>52843494
It might have something to do with that technology being commonplace in your third-world shithole far longer than in the bastion of freedom and technological advancement.
>>
>>52843494
>I HATE MY GENERATION
>I'M SO FUCKING SMART COMPARED TO EVERYONE AROUND ME HOLY SHIT I'D SUCK MY OWN MY DICK IF I COULD
>>>/any90smusicvideocommentsection/
>>>/leddit/
>>
>>52837585
Yeah it's dumb, I don't drink alcohol since it lowers testosterone, luckily I don't need a job since my parent's are paying for my training while I move up the ranks in pro boxing and kickboxing. I would end up murdering one of my coworkers or bosses eventually, so it's for the best.
>>
>>52837776
Not everyone is younger than 21 family.
>>
>>52849726
the irony is that you're doing the same thing
>>
>>52847623
>social anxiety
>reddit
who exactly is 4chan's userbase if you kick out all the people with social anxiety?

probably r/4chan
>>
>>52847623
*as an anon
Sorry, I'm not gay, I just call my self a faggot because I'm anxious.
You'd be surprised at the amount of gays and people with SAD on 4chan or /g/

>>52847671
Xanax has the same effect as alcohol, but it's worse as it
>>
>>52854088
*But Xanax is worse as it affects your memory to a greater extent, I have experience*
>>
>>52837365
I have a pf firewall rule that purposely blocks any packets going to or from Linux systems. If it cannot determine the fingerprint, it will forward the command to nmap.
>>
>>52837389
born in 91.
i used to listen music with these
>>
>>52837389
i was born in 97 and that was how i listened to music as a kid aside from radio
>>
>>52855271
what for?
>>
>>52857613
I live a 99% Linux free lifestyle.
>>
>>52857664
Contgrats, you have outautism'd the most autistic Linux user.
>>
>>52858760
At least I'm not 99-100% freedoms software/hardware :^)
>>
>>52858844
Well done? You sure showed those freetards.
>>
>>52837389
This GIF is horrifying
>>
>>52841572
>I are use very complicated words I are smart "lubuntu vm"

Do you think there is anything complex in running a virtual machine? LOL.
>>
>>52858872
>actually believing me
>calling me autistic
lol
>>
>>52857589
>>52856768
>>52843494
ITT poorfags are proud
>>
>>52859030
in CURRENT_YEAR, nothing is too ridiculous to be real
>>
>>52843686
I'm 21 and I've briefly has contact with amigas. I'm more of a commodore 64 dude though. Been there, programmed that.
>>
>>52846702
Some people are not power users and never will need to be. If all you ever use your computer for is emails and cat videos Ubuntu is perfect.
>>
>>52859486
>currentYear is a constant
>>
>>52837709
I socially drink with people of my student syndicate and we laugh a lot making marxist puns so don't worry about me, but I never drink alcohol.

I don't like your way of implying your ability to get hired determines your absolute value. It determines your economic value, if anything.
>>
>>52857664
So I assume you never send http requests to Linux servers, right? Have you ever heard of this neat new thing called 'world wide web'? Outside of 4chan, I mean, who as everyone knows runs on a cluster of Mac Minis.
>>
>>52837365
It means you're not qualified. Only small businesses do not use Linux. Large businesses use RedHat and CentOS.
>>
>>52839568
Steel Reserve: It works.
>>
>>52839597
Coffee is an acquired taste, I actually can't stand weak coffee anymore.
>>
>>52855271
>>52855271

I run behind 7 proxies myself...
>>
>>52862059
Not debian?
>>
>>52837779
No, that's Google and Facebook. VMWare and Oracle are filled with professionals who want to loosen their tie and drink classics at the end of the day before illegally driving home and coming to work the next day like most professionals in any field.
>>
File: 1376131177125.jpg (20 KB, 198x202) Image search: [Google]
1376131177125.jpg
20 KB, 198x202
>>52838701

>be 8 years old
>play Pokemon on the gameboy all the fucking time with no help from anybody
>grow up
>have 8 year old nephew that's bored as shit because it always sucks when your parents drag you to someone else's house for the holidays
>"I know, I'll give him my old DS with Pokemon Platinum on it. Kids love Pokemon."
>give them to him
>he can't read

The future is doomed.
>>
>>52837488
No. Don't post that bitch, not even ironically. Keep her face away from our sanctuary.

Just. No.
>>
File: 80Kplease.gif (1 MB, 338x180) Image search: [Google]
80Kplease.gif
1 MB, 338x180
>>52837389
>>
>>52863903
If he can't read at 8 he's technically and analphabete. Literally unfit for life in the developed world.

Take care of that shit ASAP
>>
>>52863903
>can't read
>8
i hope his parents know he's retarded
>>
>>52843686
I was born in 83 and never used an amiga. Fuck my tech unimpaired family. My first comp was a 486 in 95.
>>
>>52837365
the linux cli is pretty simple if you use common sense
>>
File: RMS.jpg (14 KB, 249x400) Image search: [Google]
RMS.jpg
14 KB, 249x400
>>52837365
I'm exclusively running GNU/Hurd
>>
>>52837686
Why haven't muslims made this an issue?
>>
>>52864022
Kek

Typical Mac user these days
>>
>>52843494
>my generation is so stupid XDDDXDD
>I've used a floppy drive

As if any of the things you mentioned are in any way impressive.
>>
>>52837585

Not even close.

It's far more important to have employees who can work well together.

Employees spend more time with each other than they do their families, and while you can train an affable person on a technology or platform, you can't train the asshole out of a person who is an asshole.
Thread replies: 183
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.