[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
enjoy your $6.50/hr
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 16
File: 1454190543430.jpg (350 KB, 1201x1854) Image search: [Google]
1454190543430.jpg
350 KB, 1201x1854
enjoy your $6.50/hr
>>
File: Disabled-Man-Computer-TRF-0319.jpg (170 KB, 750x502) Image search: [Google]
Disabled-Man-Computer-TRF-0319.jpg
170 KB, 750x502
Britain had a computer education program in the 1980s but people still fuck up their computer.
Some people will be interested and take up computer related careers and others will not give a fuck.
Similar to how gym works. Not everyone is a sports superstar
>>
Seeks 4 billion from congress. You think they will approve this shit? Nay sir.

Also article is from 2014, must have happened already but methinks not.
>>
I'm not worried. I know the pleb.

I know he can learn how to do simple CRUD-Shit, everyone can. But that's all he'll ever be able to do.
>>
>>52708490
Wages are going to go up after an initial drop once the retards start fucking up all the software infrastructure.

Computer related fields are literally guaranteed job security. No industry have reinvented wheels (on a payroll) as much as the computer/information industry.
>>
>>52708611
That article is from 2016. The picture is from 2014.
>>
>>52708490
Not good
>>
>>52708839
>No industry have reinvented wheels (on a payroll) as much as the computer/information industry.
Sadly this.
>>
I feel bad for how stupid he's making himself look by doing this, is this just me, or does anyone else feel this way?
>>
You can put all the retards through CS you want, but 90% of them will still hate coding and fail at it.
>>
File: 91208347.jpg (29 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
91208347.jpg
29 KB, 450x450
>>52708490
>women in tech
>POC in tech
top kek
>>
>>52708975
>Implying pocpocs can't code
>ayy whitey
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (31 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
31 KB, 560x560
>>52708984
>implying they can even graduate
>>
>6.50 per hour

my states min wage is 8.10 they cant pay me 6.50
>>
>>52708964
when you politics a part of your is being ok with looking stupid
>>
>>52708490
you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink. People will learn basics of programming and then drop out as soon as they reach upper level stuff concerning theory and math. Learning how to do some tricks in Java doesnt make you employable.
>>
I hope they teach to the University standard of computer science rather than just 'programming' so that everyone hates computer science when it's all proof by induction of various characteristics of data structures.
>>
We teach a shitload of advanced subjects in high schools and universities already and yet only a tiny fraction actually do well enough with them to form a career.

Software and especially hardware engineering isn't going to see a burgeoning influx any time soon. The field will only be doomed once computers become more capable and computer engineering than humans are.
>>
>>52709058
>capable and
*capable at
>>
First he ruins healthcare, now he wants to ruin the tech field?
>>
>>52709054
>Learning how to do some tricks in Java doesnt make you employable.
This is not true. Learning how to do some tricks in Java is essentially what employers will hire you for. Most professional programmers never, ever use the mathematical proof part of the computer science degree unless they are one of the top 0.1% of paid and skilled computer scientists working on extremely large projects for companies like Google.
>>
File: 12904781290384712351.jpg (9 KB, 183x200) Image search: [Google]
12904781290384712351.jpg
9 KB, 183x200
>>52709083
>>
>>52708975
I'm Chinese, am I a POC? Also see a lot of curryniggers in my field and the ones over here are pretty good. Can't say anything about poo in loos.
>>
>>52709057
you know damn well thats not going to happen. Its going to be programming basics for highschoolers. Everyone will learn how to fizzbuzz. None of them will learn how to optimize their code or understand the underlying math behind good programs. Most of them wont learn pointers or memory allocation since it will all probably be python or java.
Were just going to have a bunch of kids with half baked compsci skillsets. On the bright side, we'll have more technology literate people around.
>>
>>52709106
Java specifically though is only valued in corporate infrastructure and Android though, both of which are shit-tier segments of the industry to work in. The most interesting jobs require languages that are far less newcomer-friendly than Java (C, C++, embedded C++, etc).
>>
>>52709106
Thats if youre a poo in loo working for shekels. CS grads dont do that shit. They get hired by companies to do stuff that matters
>>
>>52708490
Here's what happens

>computers are a "growth industry"
>every dick head wants to get into it because it's a "Growth industry"
>people who are passionate and interested in IT are up against normies for jobs
>normies in interviews always do better than nerds
>normies get the entry level jobs, nerds are left unemployed or in retail work
>normies never ever learn new skills, get promoted ect. They stay in their entry level pleb job forever, it pays around 45-60k which is above the average real world wage
>we then have to replace non entry level workers as they retire or get promoted
>normies don't go for them, the nerds who would have built their skills in entry level work have no experience, we end up having to bring in foreign labour to fill positions
>we try and tell HR pls just let us pick out own staff but no, they need to do psyche tests with all the validity of Phrenology on everybody to "ensure social cohesion" of all employees.
>so every hiring cycle i sit there, and talk with a bunch of early 20's meathead, manbun wearing football playing morons who HR thinks are perfect becasue of their certificate 3 and 4 and try and convice them to give the mid 20 year old with acne and weird hand gestures/twitches who had a bach degree and multiple certifications a chance, just for once give me a fucking nerd and not a bro
>if i hear "go out for a beer" test one more time i'm gunna go nuts, i called a guy and wanted him for the final round interviews, then HR told me he failed the "beer" test by saying he didn't drink or smoke in the interviews, and he doesn't have an interest in watching sports? what a weirdo am i right! so they just never called him to confirm a time for the interview, and told me not to reply to his calls or emails.
>instead we have a guy with a fucking man bun who plays football every weekend and comes in hungover every monday, who just refuses to take a course in networking because he's perfectly fine with his 50k salary
>>
>>52709106
You have obviously never had a technical interview. They all asks math questions in some form or another.
>>
>>52709183
>I'm Chinese, am I a POC?
No, you're white.
>>
>>52709265
I guess everybody else seems white when you're a nigger
>>
>>52709183
> see a lot of curryniggers
>Can't say anything about poo in loos.
wtf theyre the same thing dingus
>>
>>52708490
The minimum wage is $7.25, nice try aussiebro.
>>
i was born and raised in africa and have been a rapper since i was 13 i am 41 now i have white skin

am i a POC?
>>
>>52709287
Curryniggers just eat curry all day but are true Americans in the same sense European immigrants are true Americans. Poo in loos are located in India.
>>
>>52709265
>Chinese
>white
The only white people in this world are the pure white Scandinavians, and the liberals who control that region are fucking it all up by letting those disgusting terrorists live in their country. Why don't they all just put on Burqas now? Save us all the trouble of watching Arabs conquer Europe slowly?
>>
>>52709225
>he failed the "beer" test by saying he didn't drink or smoke in the interviews, and he doesn't have an interest in watching sports
I would question the legality of that determining employment.
>>
>>52709225
if they judge me based on phrenology i'll get hired immediately. my head is bulbous like a penis. unfortunately it's generally hidden by my manbun
>>
>>52709225
Hey jackass, I'm a football player in my last year of undergrad pursuing a bachelors of science and I am passionate about computer science as a field. Nobody would sit through the shit the college programs and the NCAA puts us through and deal with the fucking man hours behind studying material and completing CS projects if they weren't dedicated to this shit.

I'm more dedicated to this shit than most of the mountain dew sippers that infest my classes.
>>
10 print "Jeff is cool! "
20 goto 10

Look ma!! I'm a computer programmer!
>>
>>52709371
I think that was the point.
>>
>>52709217
You'll change your tune after you graduate, my son.
>>
>>52709371
sounds perfectly legal to me. you are not trying to tell an employee that they MUST drink alcohol, smoke cigarettes, or watch sportsball, just that your work environment (for whatever arcane reason) prefers its employees to be precancerous alcoholics eternally chasing their highschool sportsball glory days.
>>52709225
what state do you work in? city if you don't mind
>>
Congress will never aprove, and who would educate? Highschool teachers? Lol.
>>
>>52709279
>>52709365
Wrong. Asians graduate, you think the funding he is seeking is meant for Asians?
>>
>>52709379
if you know you are the exception, why do you feel the need to try to invalidate the entire statement? brogrammer culture is -- almost universally, by account -- a pretty big issue in the industry.
>>
>>52709365
Asians are honorary white.
>>
Is there anything actually wrong with being okay making 50k a year as a entry level programmer? Its good pay and you dont have too much relying on your work, so theres room for error, unlike someone higher in rank. Getting paid 50k a year to write fizzbuzz level code for a firm and looking for bugs doesnt sound too bad. Especially as a single man living on their own. Literally all of it can get saved up since you dont have kids, and youre also making a small enough amount to not get fucked in income tax. You'd make more money with better job security and easier work by saving and investing 50k a year in the US than you would making a higher amount for harder work.
70k to be a project manager is not an even trade given how easily shit can go wrong with large teams.
>>
>>52709365
Whiteness = privilege + power.

Chinese are not poor and dont get shot by police thus they are white.
>>
Every time this shit about "Programmin fur everyone" pops up anywhere in the world.

Guess how long we've been trying to teach basic ass math/physics class in school. Guess how many people gets past multivariable calculus classes even in decent university's STEM major, yet alone simple precalc classes.
>>
>>52709225
>beer and smoking test
I would fail it becasue i always lie and say i dont drink or smoke even though im a chain smoking alcoholic
>>
test post
>>
>>52709486
>brogrammer culture is -- almost universally, by account -- a pretty big issue in the industry
Indeed it is. Those types are quite often the ones that SJWs bitch about because quite frankly, they're obnoxious to anybody who isn't part of their group. The quiet awkward nerd types don't bother anybody because chances are they're off in their cubicle coding instead of bothering others. Only brogrammers like brogrammers.
>>
another thing niggers will fail at
>>
People learn math from the time they're in kindergarten, and all they can do after 12 years is basic algebra and trig.

I'm not worried that a bunch of niggers will learn computer science in high school better than me
>>
>>52709568
>SJWs

woah, you aren't about to get us to start liking SJWs here, for any reason. they're a whole nother can of worms
>>
>>52709612
>implying I can do trig
>>
>>52709547
This. I graduated in 2012 and the majority of my peers were barely getting Algebra 2 done in time for graduation. Programming is not something that everyone is going to be able to do. Hello world is one thing, but people who cant do basic algebra wont be able to handle variables, arrays, and functions.
>>
Why the FUCK should computer science be for all? That shit is for people serious in academics or the industry. What we need is basic IT education for practical purposes.
>>
>>52709616
>woah, you aren't about to get us to start liking SJWs here, for any reason. they're a whole nother can of worms
I'm not, I'm just pointing out that the brogrammer group is responsible for much of the ire aimed at us and that the tech world would be better off without them.
>>
>>52709225
>>people who are passionate and interested in IT are up against normies for jobs

This is where it diverges because a normie can't bullshit CS for a job. They can bullshit everything else. CS degrees are too difficult to coast to
>>
>>52709225
>normies get the entry level jobs
Even entry level quiz you on math, data structures, etc. Normies are not going to get pass that.
>>
>>52708490
JUST
FUCK
MY
FIELD
UP
>>
>>52708570
>Britain had a computer education program in the 1980s

It was pure shit. I've researched it extensively. It amounted to glorified secretary training.
>>
>>52708975
>be African
>surrounded by Plajeets and Ling Langs and Adam "Aryan" Smith
>not even mad, work well with them

Glad there isn't any POS apes here.
>>
>>52709225
>implying that programmers are the polar opposite of normies
im nowhere near a normie but im surely not a anime watching neckbeard
>>
seriously, what's up with the whole asians are yellow thing?
they mostly have same skin colour as europeans or are brown if they are from southern asia, the only thing different are these retarded eyes
>>
File: 1446623635719.jpg (15 KB, 250x352) Image search: [Google]
1446623635719.jpg
15 KB, 250x352
>>52710111
>Adam "Aryan" Smith
>>
>>52710174
>they
>these retarded eyes
give it up lingling, you outed yourself.
>>
What does the term computer science mean ?
If its for IT basics, thats like investing 4 billion on teaching people how to drive. If they have a minimal interest on doing it, they will learn by their own or go to classes.
>>
>>52710113
Watching anime doesn't really make one weird either, at least not out here in northern California.

Neckbeards are a very particular species. Stereotypically, they're staunchly antisocial, highly negative, and don't just like anime but deeply embed it into their identities, buying merchandise that the average individual would find offputting and creepy. Put succinctly, neckbeards are socially and emotionally immature and are unhealthily obsessed with their hobbies.

And yes, you're right. I've met many intelligent, capable programmers and none of them are neckbeards. Most are fairly normal, well-adjust individuals.
>>
>>52708490
I will, thanks.
>>
>>52710198
what the fuck is a lingling
if you're saying i'm an asian, i'm actually a slav
>>
>>52710259
Every single one of Obama's education initiative's have been failures.
>>
>>52709674
>but people who cant do basic algebra wont be able to handle variables, arrays, and functions.
I don't know about that anon. I'm one of those people who used to be bad (meaning lazy) at math, but when I took a couple mandatory programming classes in the IT program at my school, it actually helped me visualize pure math much much better by the time I was done. Or maybe it just means that I could do math all along and programming was the practice I needed in spite of my laziness. Could be either.
>>
>>52710281
amerifats like using silly names for any non-white non-american so that they feel a little better about themselves
>>
>>52710309
cool down, little buddy. it's only a joke.
>>
>>52710309
I don't have much to contribute to this discussion but I work with someone called lingling, that's a real name that some people have.
>>
>>52709097
Just one more year of this guy.
>>
>>52710281
>i'm an asian, i'm actually a slav
asian here, funny you say that because some slavs have a similar skin tone to some asians, especially polish people
>>
>>52709789
>CS degrees are too difficult to coast to
Laffin.
>>
File: 1122325687.png (617 KB, 796x547) Image search: [Google]
1122325687.png
617 KB, 796x547
Another 4 billion down the toilet? Why the fuck not.

Let's make it 4 trillion.

Fuck everything
>>
Y'all are some ignorant motherfuckers
>>
>>52710577
looloo didn't actually die in the end.
>>
>>52708490
I'm glad I decided to be a pathetic NEET and waste my life away instead of getting into comp sci now.
>>
>>52708490
Why does Obama spend money on this when anyone can learn for free with all the shit we have online.
>>
>>52708490
>enjoy making $15/hr

FTFY
>>
File: 1452623578237s.jpg (2 KB, 125x59) Image search: [Google]
1452623578237s.jpg
2 KB, 125x59
>>52710577

We'll all be employed by China soon. This is all part of preparation for China to be the new world superpower and us become the new tech support. Better brush up on your Mandarin.
>>
You can show a horse to water but you can't make it drink
>>
>>52708975
considering a "career in tech" can just be conference talks and tweeting these days, it's possible
>>
>>52709324
They're exactly the same thing
>>
>>52709440
Melbourne
>>52709375
Imagine a list of 100 personality words.
Select the ones other people would call you
now select the ones you would call yourself
that is the entire official psyche test
>>52709379
Good for you, you sure are a special unique snowflake that really bucks the trend. You aren't like all the other girls.
>>52709371
they aren't saying you have to drink, just that drinking is a big part of the company culture, and a non drinker may have a difficult time fitting in.
>>52709789
IT is a vital part of a company, they are the Nurses of the IT world compared to the CS people being the Doctors.
>>52709901
yes they are, they are not terrible at IT because they have been trained to do the tasks they are required in entry level, which a well trained monkey could do, but they just never learn anything or try and improve their skills
>>52710113
good IT personal are always weird, you'd have to be to dedicate yourselves to computers, they aren't all /r9k/ robots but compared to the binge drinking call of duty playing cricket watching normies they are definitely odd.
>>
>>52711043
>Melbourne
thank god
>Imagine a list of 100 personality words.(...)
i would fail this. i would probably end up describing others' views of me as "quiet" and/or "eccentric" because i find it really hard to lie about myself.
>>
>>52708490
>send every kid through 13 years of school
>half of them can barely read, write, or do math
What makes you think this will be any different, OP?
>>
I'm guessing "computer science" in this regard amounts to "how to turn on your computer" and Microsoft Office software classes? I guess more computer exposure wouldn't be a bad thing, but programming and other general CS courses can't be taught to anyone without a vested interest in them. In fact it's a total waste of time and money.

We need more doctors and nurses. How about pushing more education in that field?
>>
>>52711156
programming is cooler than ancient literature or basic math though. it's pretty visceral/hands-on in that you can get kids to really buy into it in a way i haven't seen/experienced with other grade/highschool level disciplines. i was lucky enough to have taken a couple years of programming in highschool. that's how they got me.
>>
Yeah, its dem computers keepin' black folks and womyn down.

Not the fact that they don't have any parents, and don't save their money, and have children out of wedlock, and don't go to school, and join gangs and commit crime.

Fuck white men.
Asians you're okay though, but we're still gonna dock you some points, but you aight.
>>
>>52711200
I bet you could read and weren't shit at maths though.
>>
File: .jpg (26 KB, 535x364) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
26 KB, 535x364
>>52711200
>programming is cooler than ancient literature or basic math though
>>
>>52711224
granted. the problem obviously goes beyond being able to just wave it away by offering kids something cool to engage in.
>>
>>52708490
Just like all those math jobs, amirite?
>>
>>52711257
>math jobs
Brah. There's research for math jobs just like there's research for CS. None of the dumb fucks on /g/ are doing CS research. Useless codemonkey shit is all they're at risk of losing.
>>
>>52709301
Troll question, but no you're Mark Wahlberg.
>>
>>52711229
Basic math is boring as fuck. You learn it so you can do more advanced math, that's it.

>graph a polynomial
Real fucking exciting.
>>
>>52711372
>forced to learn incredibly complicated math
>never actually use it
>forget it all a few years after graduation
Where did our education system fuck up with this shit exactly?
>>
>>52711257
>math jobs
check out this meme image (or as i'd like to call it a "memage") senpai
>>
>>52711406
Academia exists for more than getting you a fucking job. Trying to turn universities into job factories has only helped fuck it up but High School education is by far the biggest clusterfuck.
>>
>>52711441
Academia is also a very well known-to-be waste of time when the end goal is to be employed in a specific field doing a specific task. Successfully completing a vast array of slightly related/unrelated pre-reqs and electives in regards to obtaining a degree essentially amounts to "hey I'm pretty smart I did this thing difficult thing this one time" on your resume.

Impressive, yes, but useless.
>>
>>52710328
its not a joke. its another prove of american means of trying to prove themselves superior and very annoying.
go fuck yourself if you think its a joke.
>>
>>52711536
>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>52711536
Bait
>>
>>52711536
the fuck do americans need to "prove"? our country's supremacy is self-evident. it was literally a joke. if you want to take it as anything else, that's on you, not me.
>>
>>52711536
Stab yourself with a knife faggot. O wait knives are illegal in your shithole country. More like state desu, faggot.
>>
>>52708570
>computer science is about computers
>>
>>52709789
Top fucking kek, are you actually implying CS is harder than any other degree out there?
>>
File: 2016-01-30 17.49.24.jpg (1 MB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-30 17.49.24.jpg
1 MB, 1440x1440
bruh
>>
>>52712197
I unironically think her hair is kind of qt tbqh
>>
>>52712197
>Blacks were slaves
>Female Twi'lek are almost universally slaves.

Lekku/10
>>
>>52708975
The world of computing used to be filled with black people and women in the wild west days of the 60s-80s.

Then in the 90s when GUIs made computers accessible to every retard white dork it got flooded by neckbeards.
>>
File: 1312311634385.jpg (6 KB, 186x200) Image search: [Google]
1312311634385.jpg
6 KB, 186x200
>>52710577
>yeah well it's just as stupid as [other ridiculously expensive government program/project/worthless investment/expenditure] so it doesn't matter, ha ha
>>
File: 1322589712141.png (40 KB, 714x674) Image search: [Google]
1322589712141.png
40 KB, 714x674
>>52710577
>>52712437
is what someone arguing with you would say
>>
>>52711430
Didn't that originate as a racist joke comparing a black man to a pizza?
>>
Niggers in high school will learn how to edit excel spreadsheets and write vba macros. They will learn how to do the shit we hate. I don't see a problem here.
>>
why is Obama such a memer?
he literally just gives the public what they want to hear, even if it's wrong.
He's still pushing the gender wage gap even though it got debunked.
He wants to push legislation that is made redundant by the equal pay act of 1963.
>>
>>52708490
>high schools teaching health classes
I guess doctors are now all out of jobs.
>>
>>52711169
The medical field purposely limits the number of slots in medical schools to make being a doctor seem "prestigious". If you look at other places like Europe and Asia being a doctor is just a normal level job.
>>
>>52708490
>Obama plans dramatically increase the number of children
>>
>>52712856
It's not debunked. When males and females do the same job with the same hours, females earn significantly less. The most suspected reason is that it's because females negotiate salaries far less than males.
>>
>>52713468
Nice bait friendo
>>
>>52713468
>females who actually do know how to negotiate should be punished because others who share the same combination of chromosome types do not
>>
>>52708490
i love to see all the diversity in that picture. thanks, op.
>>
>>52713468
>When males and females do the same job with the same hours, females earn significantly less
Wrong. Proven by Harvard, the US department of labour, CONSAD, and so on.
>>
>>52713829
[Citations needed]
>>
>>52708490
That nig nog's braids are cultural appropriation. APOLOGIZE.
>>
>>52709183
You're a poc if it fits some SJW cause, otherwise you're white
>>
>>52708490
i have a bus driver job to fall back on im golden
>>
our poor can sell shitty tech support to India
>>
>>52709612
>>52709901
>>52711156
That is a reassuring thought.
>>52712309
I just want to offer you a (You) for knowing about Twi'leks and lekku.
>>
>>52708975
>poc
Thank God someone else agrees we don't need any more pickers of cotton in tech.
>>
File: obamacoder.jpg (258 KB, 1201x844) Image search: [Google]
obamacoder.jpg
258 KB, 1201x844
>>
>>52713624
>>52713711
>>52713829
It's true. https://hbr.org/2015/02/why-network-more-is-bad-advice-for-women&cm_sp=Article-_-Links-_-Top of Page Recirculation
>>
Nah, I'll have an IT job before these cucks. I already have a decade headstart
>>
>>52714371
>women build fake superficial relationships
>wonder why they don't work
>>
>>52713624
>>52713711
>>52713829
Also,
www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/29/AR2007072900827_pf.html
www.salon.com/2007/07/30/negotiation_gap/
chronicle.com/blogs/onhiring/damned-if-they-do/181
www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0749597806000884?via%3Dihub
>>
>>52714371
>focuses on 1,815 Wall Street analysts
ok, now show me a study involving people with real jobs
>>
>>52709225
I thought nerds hire nerds?

lol. I see that as PO-Failure in your elaboration.
>>
>>52708490
>$6.50/hr
>americans think that's not much
>>
>>52708490
Even with all these courses and degrees, it takes a very special kind of mind to be good at writing code. It's that simple.

Not everybody can learn, and of those few, fewer still can create things from scratch.

I'm confident in my skills as an abstract thinker and software engineer.
>>
File: 1454190584251.png (478 KB, 575x906) Image search: [Google]
1454190584251.png
478 KB, 575x906
>>52709225
HR MUST DIE
>>
>>52709375
>my head is bulbous like a penis

underrated
>>
>>52709044
My country is $18 an hour.
>>
>>52716324
aussie aussie aussie! Oi! oi! oi!
>>
Do you think mathematicians feel threatened about maths being taught at all levels?
>>
>>52716508
Fuck oath mate. Glad you got it first go
>>
>>52708490
>implying microsoft won't turn this in "learn how to use the office suite" again
>>
>>52716533
Real mathematics is about proofs and not the arithmetic that everyone learns.
>>
>>52709225
To be fair, Obama should start a 10 billion program to give nerds some social skills.
Thread replies: 156
Thread images: 16

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.