[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Windows Phone is dead
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31
File: windows.jpg (170 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
windows.jpg
170 KB, 1500x1000
http://www.theverge.com/2016/1/28/10864034/windows-phone-is-dead

>Microsoft only sold 4.5 million Lumia devices in the recent quarter, compared to 10.5 million at the same time last year. That's a massive 57 percent drop. Even a 57 percent increase wouldn't be enough to save Windows Phone right now. Microsoft and Nokia have sold a total of 110 million Windows Phones compared to 4.5 billion iOS and Android phones in the same period. IDC recently reported that 400 million phones were sold in the recent quarter, meaning just 1.1 percent of them were Lumia Windows Phones.

...thoughts?

So basically Windows phone is a non-competitor now, going the way of Blackberry Mobile and other failed mobile OS'. Now there exists only Android and iOS.

Is it really OK that we only have two viable mobile phone operating systems to choose from?

How do you feel about this, especially current Windows Phone users?
>>
File: SOON.png (56 KB, 657x537) Image search: [Google]
SOON.png
56 KB, 657x537
>>52693040
>why aren't people buying a phone that ms have stated they're replacing in under year
>>
>>52693095
Surface phone will be shit because it's going to be a phablet and it probably won't run actual Windows 10. Also will prob cost $1000
>>
>>52693040
I'm not sure Windows Phone as an entire platform is dead, but I can see the Lumia being killed in favor of a surface phone or something.

Unless Microsoft managed to strike a deal with OEM's to put Windows on their devices.

I'd love to own a Samsung Note with Windows on it, but for now I'll have to settle for my Lumia 1520.
>>
Like with Blackberry, it'll linger on in the business market. There are still some diehards. Heck, even the 50-person company I work for has picked up a handful of Windows phones for business cell phones. Sure it's dead in the consumer market, but as ever it's the verge stirring shit up way too much over what we knew already.
>>
>>52693148
MS wants to do away with Windows Mobile and just have everything run Windows 10.
>>
>>52693140

Will x86 phones running real Windows 10 be a thing in the near future?
>>
>>52693176
Yes, that is the goal, but a platform unification doesn't mean that Windows on phones is going to go away.
>>
>>52693171
>dat AD intergration
>>
File: dude....jpg (54 KB, 600x758) Image search: [Google]
dude....jpg
54 KB, 600x758
>another The Vergeā„¢ clickbait article

Windows Phone is no dead (yet). Symbian IS dead.
>>
>>52693040
They brought Nokia to the void, fucking bastards.
Elop was a Trojan Horse all algong
>>
Their top phone is still the 520, which I'd use if the buttons still worked
>>
Posting from my 640.

What's dead about it?
>>
>>52693313
640 get good battery life, literally all they needed to do was put on a camera button and it's perfect
>>
>>52693095
And who actually "loves" windows?
>>
File: wp_ss_20160129_0001.png (3 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160129_0001.png
3 MB, 1440x2560
My 950 is the best phone I have ever had.
>>
>>52693327
Mine can last a few days without changing it with moderate/heavy use. I don't know how MS made the fucking OS so battery efficient. Pretty fucking amazing.
>>
>>52693360
understandable if it's the only phone you've ever had.
>>
>>52693360
who's the qt at the left on the People tile?

pls be in Glasgow
>>
>>52693291
Nokia killed themselves. MS just dangled the stings for a little bit while they got their shit together.
>>
>Mom wubs her Lumia 520
>Starts failing after years
>Son, my phone
>Mum Nokia is dead
>No
>>
Windows phone was always dogshit

The handsets are ugly, the UI is ugly, the range of apps isn't there. Using Windows phone makes you feel fucking lonely
>>
>>52693434

did it end in sex?
>>
>>52693472
No one has sex with their own mother, anon.
>>
>>52693472
Eww no. But I would totally have sex with my step dad, no homo.
>>
>be le me
>520 owner, screen was shit, Resuming..., otherwise very good
>no apps meme
>there aren't that many games but the ones available are actually good (I remember Dark Lands and Dragon Revenge were pretty entertaining)
>sell it and buy Android
>Play Store is literally shit
>way worse than it was in 2012
>memory management is shit and apps auto close
>default Lollipop theme is shit so root and flash CM12/13 for sweet themes and customization
>still miss how the startscreen is nice on WP and everything is buttery smooth - customization actually doesn't allow you to have a nice homescreen, just variations of the same thing

I will buy a Lumia next week. The only thing I will miss will be PPSSPP but I might port it to WP.
>>
>>52693572
>Play Store is shit
This is what I hate most about Android. Everyone touts the Play Store being the reason to own Android (because MUH APPS) but Jesus fucking Christ there is literally nothing to download on it other than a few oddball games.
>>
File: 1449000474352.jpg (136 KB, 671x935) Image search: [Google]
1449000474352.jpg
136 KB, 671x935
>>52693204
No, because M$ has been super greedy all these years and they want us to buy separate devices for everything. Windows Phone was an absolute disaster because they thought people who bought Windows Mobile phones were as stupid as Apple users. They weren't and it blew up in their face and rightfully so.

I think now they might get desperate and actually start releasing x86 phones. But I'll only believe it when I see it. That would be the dream. They had the capability to do this in 2012, but didn't. Companies had plans drawn up for x86 phones with Windows 8 and M$ killed it. Now they have the FAILURE of Windows iPhone sitting there with BILLIONS lost over it because of their arrogance and stupidity of believing their core audience was exactly like Apple's core audience.
>>
>>52693572
there are some limitations for emulation on windows phone so it's impossible to actually make it perform well, unless they changed those limitations on mobile 10
>>
MS can easily get interest in the platform if they just make phones use intel and open it up so people can do what ever the fuck they want like desktop windows.

microsoft and locked down app stores just isnt working they need to offer more than the others to get any people to take notice.
>>
They should make windows phone OS a skinned version of android. Im one of the few developers making shit for it.
>>
>>52693040
The Verge is funny. When those faggots were working at Engadget, and eventually thissimynext and Theverge, they praised Microsoft and their new Windows iPhone 7 when it came out. They praised everything about it and thought it was going to be a great competitor to Android because it was the closed ecosystem they've grown attached to thanks to their worship of apple.

For years they did this, and Microsoft ACTUALLY LISTENED TO THEM. THEY LISTENED TO THEIR BULLSHIT REVIEWS, THEY DESIGNED THEIR OS AROUND THESE FAGGOT BLOGGERS AND THEIR STUPID OPINIONS.

M$ never once asked its enthusiast community, never once asked its core audience, or the ones who were buying up 20 million Windows Mobile phones a year. Instead they went to hipster bloggers and asked them what they wanted. Hipster bloggers turn out to be major faggots for Apple, and will buy nothing but Apple products even if it stuck a dick up their ass.

The Verge is full of hipster bloggers who know nothing about using smartphones in the real world. They are little kids who think of these as toys.

And here they are, 5 years later, making an article about the failure of Microsoft, and telling us why they failed and what they should've done to prevent it. It's so easy to be captain hindsight and call yourself an expert. But when you've been wrong consistently for half a decade, you're a complete failure and shouldn't be in the journalism industry.

/g/, you have to understand that these people are PAID shills. They have no journalistic integrity and shouldn't be taken seriously. The articles they write all have a bias reflective upon their bosses. Their bosses are multimillionaires who have stakes in major tech companies and want their worldview broadcast on everyone else so they can make more money by their brands increasing in value. We know how easily a stock can go up based on a simple news article, that's why the news media is controlled by major players in the stock market.
>>
>>52693861
Hipsters are faggots. The verge is gay. ZDNet and Engadget fucking rule!!!
>>
Good. They suck at mobile and should just quit trying to enter it. What they did to Danger was a travesty.
>>
>>52693861
The Verge may be as you say, but that doesn't make the statistics any less of a reality, and their claim any less true.

MS has practically given up on the platform, and they are selling virtually no phones compared to the competition.
>>
>>52693040
Is this news? MS kills their current phone and rebrands it with some new gimmick every few years. Then when the new branding isn't instantly successful, they cut the marketing and software development and just keep it on a minimum amount of life support for a few years. App developers and ms phone owners jump off the sinking ship. Then the cycle repeats.
>>
>>52693040
Is Nokia kill for good?
>>
>>52693589
Are you 12 who plays shitty games on their phones.
>>
>>52694911
the play store is for 12 year olds that play shitty games on their phones
>>
>Lack of playstore meaning lack of niche apps that are needed for certain jobs
>A very shitty version of MAPS
>Meaning no 3rd party map app support for other uses
>>
>>52694968
I use none of those and the map app works perfectly. Why should I care?
>>
Tfw sad because Nokia made devices had the sweetest design
Also Metro UI is so comfy

In spite of many many disadvantages compared to Android, I actually enjoyed my 830 more. Fun fun fun, to quote a timeless song
>>
Windows phones aren't failing because of apps. Windows phones have all the important apps and do everything other phones do.

Chinks aren't making Windows phones. You know, the phones most consumers buy because they're dirt fucking cheap. The problem is the market. Android is and has always been a poor man's iPhone.

Windows phone OS is pretty goddamn based.
>>
maybe if they ran real windows on x86 chips people would buy them.
>>
IT'S OVER, MICROSOFT IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT
>>
>>52695233
>IT'S OVER, MICROSOFT IS FINISHED & BANKRUPT
lolno
>>
>Is it really OK that we only have two viable mobile phone operating systems to choose from?
We only have two PC operating systems to choose from, so it's not a big deal

Linux isn't really an option at this point with its gaping security flaws and lack of software support
>>
>>52693148
>Lumia being killed
It'd be either phased out (which would be as simple as just a name change, at this point), or the Lumia label will just continue to be the lower-end line of phones sold in developing countries. Microsoft might dedicate the "Surface" name to their next flagships.
>>
>>52695124
So what you're saying is Microsoft are making phones that neither poorfags nor applefags want?

Doesn't sound based to me. More like retarded
>>
>>52695511
>being a poorfag or an applefag
it is you his the retarded, anon
>>
>>52693040
What's hurt them is letting the fucking brand go stagnant, without a flagship, for nearly four years. By some godawful logic (Nadella being a fucking India-first durka), they focused near exclusively on Tracphone-tier handsets for the third-world market between the release of the 1520 and the 950 XL.
>>
>>52693295
>top phone
>520
You mean the 1520? It's outclassed by the new 950 XL, but I don't think you can get it anywhere but through Microsoft.
>>
File: Capture+_2016-01-02-02-51-38.png (3 MB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-01-02-02-51-38.png
3 MB, 1440x2392
>>52693572
>be me
>accidentally kill Nokia 925
>get stuck with samshit s5
>Hate it like Palestinians hate jews
>dump it and get LG V10
>put WP launcher 10 on it

And now I'm happy again.
>>
Never been owned a wp phone, but I would love to. That ui looks sexy as fuck and, from what I hear, it's very well optimised for performance and battery life. That no apps tho...
Really now, if they made x86 phones and ported the Win32 API (or whatever the vanilla Windows API is called), that would be it.
>>
http://www.walmart.com/ip/AT-T-Nokia-Prepaid-Disturbed-Smartphone-Black/44465708
>>
File: WP_20140928_00_11_26_Pro.jpg (185 KB, 1278x720) Image search: [Google]
WP_20140928_00_11_26_Pro.jpg
185 KB, 1278x720
>no more decent lumia devices
welp, wp7 was my first smartphone, and i kind of dug the way wp was so simple and streamlined, (wp7 never crashed or bugged out once, and fb/texting/twitter in one place was a reason to own the fucking thing) and the phone would call and hangup, every time, without fail (looking at you android)

wp8 was okay (occasional crashes), but it started turning into "not iphone" and wp10 is the biggest, buggiest mess yet.

wp7 was great- stable, clean, easy. it worked, like a fucking phone should.

at least with wp being dead i finally have a reason to get a jap flip phone.
>>
>>52693140
>cost $1000
Well we can expect it'll sell like hotcakes then.
>>
WP was killed by American carriers and lack of focus in market which isn't tied to carries. Look at Europe, WP is doing fine with 10%+ market share and our cheapest WP is over 100 euros
>>
>>52695652
>640 for $30
I don't know if that's an amazing fucking deal or if it's a death sentence for Windows Phone.
>>
>>52695619
>Have 1520
>Love it to death, literally
>Thought I had insurance, but AT&T rep' lied; Assurion doesn't insure 32GB 1520s, he sold me tablet insurance for a 2520 I didn't have, and fudged the number on the receipt
>Get dicked around for a month, finally get an Assurion manager to inform me I was ripped off
>Say they'll cover, but I'm stuck either downgrading to a 16GB 1520, or HTC M9
>Begrudgingly take M9
>Wish I'd just gotten the fucking 16 gig' 1520
At least this thing is pretty damn durable. But God, has owning it ever fomented my hatred for Android, fucking garbage-ass, memeshit OS that it is.
>>
>>52695776
They're selling it for that cheap because of 550 which is the successor of 640
>>
>>52695782
Can't you just bring it to nokia repair centre?
>>
>>52695672
>It just werked
About the only time I'll honestly agree. God, Zune on WP7 was fucking magical; it just needed some features and tweaks. Music&Videos wasn't too, too bad, but Xbox Music has been the worst experience out of WP to date.
>Bugs in my bugs
>Menus in menus to get to shit that should just be accessible
Why? The French can't develop worth shit. Why'd they outsource it in the first place?
>>
>>52693713
>shtty ass x86

why the flying fuck would you want that you fucking retard?
>>
>>52694968
Here maps is the best map app
>>
>>52695744
It was killed by Microsoft's hubris, and inability to take fucking queues from their core users. Only gripe of yours I'll agree with is that they shouldn't have focused so much on AT&T.
>>
>>52695782
For serious anon, wp launcher makes things a lot more comfortable. You can even set widgets as love tiles that can be manipulated. My only qualms with it is that it's definitely chinkshit.
>>
>>52695831
That still exists? Huh. How much would that cost?
>>
>>52695838
At least groove is doing pretty good on w10m. You can even directly tweet to the devs on twitter and they actually add features based on your suggestions
>>
>>52695878
>get wp launcher
I tried that right after getting the phone.
>it's definitely chinkshit
That's exactly why I couldn't use it. It felt and looked like absolute shit.
>>
>>52695883
It's microsoft now
>>
>>52695904
You using 8 or 10? They got their shit together with 10, and you get full control over tile color, icons and transparency as well as custom sizes.
>>
>>52695894
I haven't gotten to try W10m yet. I'll get a 1520 on Ebay, get mine fixed, break down and buy an XL (on the fence), or get to try it when the update launches for the 1020. I'm pretty stoked for it.

For the record, I *still* prefer Xbox Music on my 1020 as my goto music player. I keep it in my pocket, and control it with a Bluetooth headset, while using the M9 as my current cell. I'm still grandfathered into my old Zune Music Pass sub, so I pay the new price, but still get the 10 credits for DRM-free songs every month.
>>
>>52695863
It was killed by MS for laying all eggs in one basket (the US market). I have never seen 1 single Lumia advertising here in Europe while there's dozen of samshit ads a week
>>
>>52695941
For which we've waited since WP7. Yeah, stuck with 8.1, 'til the update's out on any one of my older Lumias.

As an aside, I have an old Focus and Dell Venue Pro, both of which still work smoothly.
>>
>>52695941
He's talking about android launcher, anon
>>
>>52695994
Huh, didn't know they weren't marketing as rigorously abroad. That's a real shame; they had a real shot at it a few years back, right after hedging on Nokia.
>>
>>52696049
We had 1 ad here in the Netherland which is not even from Nokia/MS itself. It was an ad showcasing 4G/LTE since Lumia 920 was the first phone on the market with 4G

https://youtu.be/MYs9n0i5qlU
>>
>>52695961
Honestly W10M was disappointing at first especially with the new UX which make it more iOS/Android like.
>>
>>52696130
Ah, I see. As I recall, the bigger push into Europe was focused centrally within metro areas of particular countries, like France, Germany, and the UK.
>>
I owned a lumia, the phones were great never had any problems, the only huge deal was the lack of apps it was atrocious and made me just switch back to android
>>
>>52695672
This guy fucking understands.
>>
File: sad cat - Cute Pictures.jpg (45 KB, 700x466) Image search: [Google]
sad cat - Cute Pictures.jpg
45 KB, 700x466
>>52693040
>Windows phone
they killed it
>>
>>52693438
>makes you feel fucking lonely
That doesn't say anything about the phone though, just your assignment of irrational emotions to random objects.
>>
I used to love wp, I have a 640xl and a 1520. The os is much better than android but the lack of apps piss me off, im not even a heavy user desu. A lot of ms apps are better optimized for Android than WP, looks like ms don't even care for their own os. Now I'm trying to sell the phones for a month so far and no one is interested.
>>
>>52695849
FreeDOS phone. All the power of dos on a smartphone.
>>
>>52695672
Same here. I have a Lumia 800 and I have a chance to get any other phone free but I just don't want to upgrade. None of the newer Lumias offer the same feature set at the same size - they are either 5 inch mini tablets or they have gimped functionality or look like shit.

And the only reason I'd want WP8 would be the better browser anyway.

Oh well.
>>
>>52693040
I think it's awesome. I love seeing Microsoft fail so miserably at something they've dumped so much money into. Fuck them.
>>
It's impossible for WP to work.
Apple has a closed ecosystem but designs their own SoC hardware. Their software and hardware teams can work together for up coming products.

Android uses an open source kernel, SoC manufacturers can test their hardware during development with custom made kernels meaning they are ready for android as soon as they are shipping to customers.

MS and WP have nothing, they get a reference platform from qualcomm months after the SoCs are released. There's no competition for hardware, other hardware manufacturers have little reason to support them because they're dependent on MS porting WP to their SoC. As a result any WP products use outdated hardware and probably pay more to qualcomm than other phones.

The only way this strategy could have worked is if they had 50% of the smartphone market so they could bully hardware companies into making WP hardware a priority. They're so used to operating in an environment where they have a near monopoly that they don't even understand how to function without it.
>>
>>52693040
*says the increasingly nervous lagdroidfag for the 7th time this year*
>>
>>52693040
> So basically Windows phone is a non-competitor now, going the way of Blackberry
> >DC recently reported that 400 million phones were sold in the recent quarter
Still a lot more than the number of Blackberry phones sold. Microsoft has a deep pocket, wide range of product, an area that it dominates, and a lot of software expertise.
Microsoft could've dominated enterprise phones and use it to further promote their server technologies. Once you have dominance you can shove your kool aid down anyone's throat. But they went for the consumer market fighting Apple and Google instead.
>>
>>52693040

>Is it really OK that we only have two viable mobile phone operating systems to choose from?
Microsoft only has themselves to blame for that, let's go back shall we?

First instance of rape bv MS - Your Windows Phone 7/7.5 will not be upgraded you must buy a new phone, also the apps are not going to be compatible with WP8.

Second rape - We are going to launch 20 different devices at the same time and nobody but a windows cock sucker will know which one is actually the most recent or for that matter what the hell differences are between any of them. Also upgrades, don't count on them.

Third fucked hard in the ass by MS - We launched WM10, its the final version, yes we know its buggy but its the final version, broke apps to no end, which by then were abandoned anyway, its January 2016, still no fucking updates to any of the phones.. Even Android manufacturers manage to push updates better than Microsoft and they own the fucking infrastructure they are the manufacturer and still cant push updates.

No Apps.

The ones that exist, suddenly break or restart the phone.

IE is shit, and Edge is shit. Normal browsing will sometimes restart the phone.

Notifications? Oh yeah brah you got a message like two hours ago.

Prices... Let's make a great HW phone with shitty software and charge the same price, the same fucking price that a iphone costs.

Call quality is really good
Battery life is excellent
Cameras are amazing, even the shitty 5MP ones are good.
>>
ITT: Micro$hills
Curry stinking up the fucking place.
>>
>>52693040

Is it really OK that we only have two viable desktop operating system to choose from?

Seems like most average consumers think "yes".
>>
>>52695124

There isn't a single fully functioning podcast client in the entire Windows Phone platform. I have tried them all!!!

Quit shilling, I would have switched to WP a long time ago, podcasting app is my only need, they can't deliver on something so basic.

Pocketcasts is only one that comes remotely close and it shuts down every time you turn around.
>>
>>52698522
>ITT: Micro$hills
Oh shit, someone has an opinion that's different from mine. They must be a shill!
>>
>>52693040
>why aren't people buying old phones?
Probably because the only new model released [recently] was a meme flagship. Not everyone wants to spend a shitton of money and/or buy an old model.
>>
File: 1453715033038.gif (2 MB, 189x392) Image search: [Google]
1453715033038.gif
2 MB, 189x392
>>52698522
/g/ is no way as bad as /r/gadgets. that subreddit is hilariously ran by MS employees. Even HN has been overrun

it's only a matter of time before this place gets overrun too
>>
File: 1323210621001.jpg (50 KB, 400x570) Image search: [Google]
1323210621001.jpg
50 KB, 400x570
I'm happy with my 550 pleb phone
>>
>>52698798

post camera samples
>>
I think microsoft is betting on their universal windows api to drag windows phone out of the deep shit hole it's stuck in. I doubt it will work, their app store has a lot of catching up to do and the lack of windows phone sales isn't an incentive for developers to learn a new framework.
>>
>>52698777
It's already started anon. Those "tech job threads" are full of proud ms shills.
>>
>>52698855
I miss /g/ when everyone was complaining about apple shills
>>
>>52693040
>Nvidia or AMD
>AMD or Intel
>Windows or OSX
>Android or iOS

Why is there never a 3rd?

>posting a link to the verge
That gets a sage
>>
>>52698575
Podcast lounge
>>
I am very happy with my 435
>>
>>52693040
It's sad. Been a Windows phone user since launch and liked it mostly and was kind of tempted to get a dual SIM lumia 950 because only third world countries otherwise get dual SIM phones. But every obscure company provide a must have app for only iphone or android is kind of annoying. Especially when the "app" is just a html5 frontend.

I'll probably move on to Android within a year if the trend continues. I won't keep using a dead phone OS like I did with Symbian for years.
>>
>>52698927
We still here but we shill for Apple now
>>
I fond the Windows phone ideal for old persons, for my mother works fine to phone, big numbers, easy to find people at address book, or link a contact at main screen. Very easy to learn read and write at what sup.
All on a cheap 4" Lumia from 40$
>>
I'm an ex-830 owner

WP8.1 was meh

Not many apss and the ones that were there were usually worse than their Android counterparts

But I did love the start screen and the live tiles
>>
As a WP dev whose been riding the train since WP7, the reason they went bananas is because they went from a people centric phone that was unique with it's social integration, to blantly copying the appcentric approach by android/ios, but withou the apps.
>>
File: 1453921211002.jpg (111 KB, 420x550) Image search: [Google]
1453921211002.jpg
111 KB, 420x550
>>52693040

they lied about htc 8x also getting the win10 upgrade

they can suck my dick

I hope they loose another billion of dollar for nothing
>>
pity the lumias are the only current smartphones with half-decent cameras for <400-600.
>>
File: Lumix CM1.png (213 KB, 696x915) Image search: [Google]
Lumix CM1.png
213 KB, 696x915
>>52700256
>>
>>52699714

Actual 830 owner. Too bad WP is dead, my next phone will be a Nokia.
>>
>>52700040
>they went from a people centric phone that was unique with it's social integration, to blantly copying the appcentric approach by android/ios, but withou the apps
That doesn't make sense
>>
File: 185.jpg (6 KB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
185.jpg
6 KB, 256x197
If windows phone had Snapchat again I would go back in a heart beat. why doesn't anybody want to make apps for them ?
>>
>>52700525
Because the people still using windows phone people learned to live without muh apps. As a business phone it's great. Active directory, encryption, muh best phone mail client, muh office, muh integration etc. Want to do something remotely private like getting that e-merchant's app? Yeah forget it.
>>
File: elderly-woman-mobile-phone.jpg (92 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
elderly-woman-mobile-phone.jpg
92 KB, 500x334
>2010 or so
>my mom is in the market for a new phone
>"i just want to call people and occasionally use GPS in case I'm going somewhere. I don't need all those fancy apps or to customize anything.
>"well mom, if you get android, it's pretty easy to learn and use, and you can always decide to try out apps later on once you get comfortable with the phone"
>"no, all i do is call and text"
>go to t-mobile store
>"hello ma'am, here's this windows phone. If you want just basic phone functionality, this phone is for you"
>mom buys it
>three months later
>"ANON, WHY DID YOU LET THEM SELL THIS PIECE OF SHIT PHONE TO ME. YOU KNEW IT WAS WORTHLESS AND YOU LET ME BUY IT ANYWAY. THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NO APPS ON HERE"
>>
>>52700980
I really wonder when my mother wants to switch. She also has a wp and is always a bit disappointed when there are apps for android and iOS but not for wp. She is still happy with it tho.
>>
>>52693360
Give us the lefties face. Too cute.
>>
>>52693040
Windows phones are useless these days..when android / ios waa ramping up they were.interesting, but now they are crap
>>
>>52693040
Android is Linux so /g/ doesn't have a problem with it.
>>
>>52693513
>No one has sex with their own mother, anon.
:^)
>>
Even though their OS is far far better optimised than shitdroid, their hardware is still pretty shitty in the mid range.

And Microsoft really sucks at designing beautiful hardware. The Nokia Lumias were okay, but the Microsoft ones are fucking ugly.
>>
I dont really mind, Lumia 640 is my first "smartphone" and I find it okay. Based on my opinion, mom got the same and likes it too.

But there is important question - when they are going to FINALLY release upgrade to W10 Mobile? It was supposed to be released months ago and all they do is pushing the date forward.
>>
>>52693040
I'm too poor to buy an iPhone and not enough retarded to give more shekels to Google until they fix their shitty update policy, so my next phone will be a WP.
>>
>>52693040

Fuck and I just bought one to test it out. Didn't know it lacked so many apps that I use on my iPhone.
>>
>>52693527
Yum.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160131_0001.png (1 MB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160131_0001.png
1 MB, 720x1280
>>52693360
Pleb tier start screen. L 640, is good.
>>
>>52701377

Anybody actually knows something?

Or MS will just keep moving release date for W10 Mobile until they will get bored or something?
>>
>>52693040
when surface fone is a thang will old wp be cheap as fuark?
>>
>>52693040
Windows Phone is the Linux of Mobile world. Always dead :D
>>
Anyone here interop unlocked their WP8.1/10 device and fucked around with registry or anything?
>>
>>52700092
But if HTC lose another billion they surely won't survive
>>
>>52700261
That's a camera and not a phone silly anon
>>
>>52701807
>>52701377
Next month for 930 owners, not sure about 640
>>
File: WP_20160125_16_02_32_Rich.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
WP_20160125_16_02_32_Rich.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1920
>>52698815
not him but also owning a lumia 550
>>
>>52701377
I'm not sure it's a good idea to upgrade to begin with considering the numerous bugs found in 950 windows 10 version.
>>
>>52703313

what shitehole do you live in?
>>
>>52703344
Looks like a socialist hell hole. Probably Sweden.
>>
I bought a 640 because they were on sale. I always wanted to try a Windblows phone and these were dirt cheap so.

Coming from a Galaxy s6 this shit is just amazing. It has absolutely no apps and the browser functionality is subpar at best, but the whole OS feels much better than Android. Probably going to sell my S6 and keep this.
>>
>>52693040
I'd wait for the surface phone before saying WP is dead desu
>>
So what about this "you can run android and iphone apps on win10" was true? Do the developers have to recompile their shit or is it just to download an APK and get on with it?
>>
>>52703486
Surface phone will be a phablet. It's dead.
>>
>>52703517
>Surface phone will be a phablet
Source ?
>>
>>52703539
No source necessary. They have repeatedly stated they want to bridge the gap between tablet PC and phone. Also, the Surface line is famous for their pens. It's going to be a hulking, impossible to grip mass of shit because those are all the rage these days.
>>
>>52699324

It crashes all the fucking time.

It crashes on my 520 and on my 635.
Downloads aren't automatic, you can't select how many recent to keep in a feed. It crashes again. Development stopped.
>>
>>52703494
Minor changes, need to rewrite maybe 2-4% of the code, mostly ones that point to OS specific functions.
>>
>>52703589
>No source necessary
Didn't read further
>>
I doubt they will kill it like, Google kills projects every other week. They paid too much for Lumia then decided not to use the name. Some people will buy them.
>>
>>52703607
So in other words it wont improve the app situation at all since app developers are prepared to spend a negative amount of cash to create windows phone apps right now.
>>
>>52703589
More like they will continue with their break out box thing they started with 950 to turn your phone into a full fledged desktop computer.
>>
>>52693040
The sooner Windows Phone dies the better.
Maybe when Microsoft finally admits defeat they might stop pushing the flat UI cancer onto their desktop OS's.
>>
I really like my shitty lumia 630 despite having no apps and w10 upgrade never.
Wont move until nokia releases new smartphones, I guess.
>>
File: 1.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
1.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>52703917
>>
>>52693861
TheVerge is apple hipster look at they employees
>>
>>52703917
Still using win 8.1 on my desktop and honestly I got used to it. Most used applications are on the first screen. The apps by name is cancer to navigate though but there is no OS out there that do it correctly because they all do big icons in illogical sorting order.
>>
>>52702535
Isnt it suppost to come out with the Redstone update?
Or am I a misinformed retard?
>>
>>52704485
Redstone is after the release of W10M it's more like a service pack/W8.1
>>
File: lumia-435-hand.jpg (91 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
lumia-435-hand.jpg
91 KB, 800x600
>>52693040
Got a 435 for 70 Canadian pesos.
It works. it makes phone calls. doesn't lag at all
Ive slapped a 64GB sd card in it so ive got all my tunes.
And if I drop it and it bursts into flames, I'm only out 70 Canuk pesos.
Pretty good if you ask me
>>
File: B8ZMGtECcAAP6kS.jpg (20 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
B8ZMGtECcAAP6kS.jpg
20 KB, 600x337
>>52703313
For budget tier below $100 usually, that is pretty nice,

That is nice.
>>
File: 1367193226364.jpg (61 KB, 396x503) Image search: [Google]
1367193226364.jpg
61 KB, 396x503
>Comcast's pro-Android paid shill website says Windows Phone is dead
>everybody else says "no shit"
It was never alive, the only ones who wanted it to be alive were the carriers who don't want Apple and Google to have any leverage over them.

The Verge simply didn't acknowledge it because of its very close relationship with Verizon, and being recently bought by Comcast, the same reasons it promotes shitty Android products so much.
>>
>>52704574
Carriers are the one that wants Window Phone to burn
>>
>>52695585
1520 reporting in. It truely is best phone, just waiting for the bugs to get ironed out of windows 10

Anyone else catch wind of project Astoria or whatever it's called though? Looks like it allows for android and IOS shit to run on WP10 but I can't find a link and MS hasn't invited me to the beta yet
>>
You want to know the biggest reason as to why it's dead?

No snapchat.
>>
Windows took the most retarded route to push the phones, there isn't "many markets" for phones now, it's either India-tier or Apple-tier. Xiaomi doesn't give 2 shits about top tier market and now they are 3rd biggest seller. Windows should have gone the same way: Sell Lumias for 30$ in India, China, Eastern Europe, Africa, everywhere.

Instead, they sell 30$ Lumias in USA, which is THE most retarded place for price dumping as their phones look even cheaper than they are
>>
>>52693416
found the fanboy
>>
File: zUjszkQ.jpg (49 KB, 702x419) Image search: [Google]
zUjszkQ.jpg
49 KB, 702x419
1020 owner here. The hardware is ..... OK. Very good considering what passes for flagship smartphone nowadays.

But the software side is utter locked down toothless crippled lazy shit that's no more capable than S40.
>>
Lumia 640 for $30 at walmart. You can unlock it and flash t-mobile firmware if you need wifi calling and band 12 as well. 2 day battery life. Ridiculous price for what you get honestly.
>>
>>52693572
>le buttery smooth meme

Nice try Raheed
>>
>>52704910
So children don't use it, who cares their opinions are irrelevant. Its dead because Windows 10 is botnet incarnate.
>>
>>52705282
>android
>no botnet
>>
>>52703643
>Didn't read further
Didn't read any further
>>
>>52693040
Lumia 640 owner here.
This shit is better than any budget Android phone I've owned in the last 5 years. I'm not a heavy user so I didn't get hit by the lack of apps (all the shit I care about is available in WP).
I don't mind having only a handful of vendors making Windows phones.
>>
>>52706299
The no apps part generally don't bother me either. However it do affect what kind of other third party hardware I buy. I would have bought a bluetooth scale because it had a nice web service attached to it. But no app for windows phone so I just bought a wifi scale instead. I guess I should tweet them or something to tell them they suck because of no wp app.
>>
i just wish there was a modern windows phone on sprint cdmaids so i could use it on ringplus. the only ones are ~3 years old now.
>>
Nice, less competition is good for us .
>>
>bought a lumia 950
>Removable battery
>Removable microsd
>Home screen leagues better than iOS or Android.
>Fantastic integration with other microsoft products.
>Great camera and camera software.
>Fear lack of apps
>Find out "no apps" is a meme - only google botnet apps and nudechat, both of which I don't use

Everything went better than expected.

>>52707535
Less competition is never good
>>
>>52707535
>wanting an Android monopoly
>>
>>52708121
Exactly my experience with windows phone. It is fine really.
>>
>>52701345
Shitty meme. It's the same team designing the phones but instead of Nokia it's now called Microsoft due to licensing.

But desu the Lumia 720 is still the perfect phone designwise.
>>
The only happy news in this is knowing all the shitty viral advertising they did on /g/ was wasted

The bad news is there's one less competitor. I have an android phone and I don't even like using it because google is trying real hard to shove advertisements down my throat whenever I use it
>>
>>52708121
>Find out "no apps" is a meme
For the most part yes. But when your local transit company only offers purchasing tickets through their iFag or Lagdroid apps it becomes a problem. I solved it with taking my bicycle, car or taxi everywhere but sometimes it would be nice to have access to that app.
>>
>>52703931
have fun waiting for that. Microsoft bought Nokias phone business.
tl:dr they don't make phones anymore
>>
>>52705464
>Opens up 4chan
Didn't read any further
>>
>>52710776
>local transit company only offers purchasing tickets through their iFag or Lagdroid

I don't believe you? I mean, I don't think you are trying to be deceptive, but I can scarcely believe that you must own a smartphone to be able to take the local transit.
>>
>>52693360
You never had an iPhone then
>>
>>52695863
>queues
cues
>>
>>52705085
>That image
Look, tablet PCs had been around before the iPad, but they were almost always used for commercial or industrial purposes. Average joe use was rarely if ever integrated and suffered from poor compatibility or hardware issues. The iPad offered a new model for the average user that solved both the software and hardware problem. The surface line is absolutely them responding to the success of the ipad.
>>
>>52705085
The funny thing is that those tablets from 2002 are still more useful than the iPads of today.
>>
>>52693040
What did they expect releasing a bug ridden os with no support
>>
>>52710551
Did MS ever viral anywhere? One of the problems is that Windows phones were always rarely, if ever, advertised. Their surface tablets were one thing, but they really seemed to not give a shit advertising their mobile phone line. In fact it's always been that way, even before WP7.

Apple and Google shills here all the time, so much that it's too obvious. Most genuine Windows phone threads here are blown up with Apple/Google employees bashing them to page 10 before anyone can even start talking about them.
>>
>>52693861
Then where am I supposed to get tech news
>>
http://www.windowscentral.com/microsoft-committed-windows-phone-hard-time

>We're going to build phones for our Windows fans. If you love Windows 10, if you love your Windows 10 tablet, or Surface, or laptop, we want to have a beautiful phone for you, something you'd be incredibly proud of that's going to have the same experience across your devices, the same apps will run on the phone as run on your Windows 10 laptop or tablet.

This article says a lot about their philosophy towards WP. They woundnt be saying that if people were buying it. Truth is, only MS fanboys still believe in WP because there is no other reason to own them.
>>
>>52711170
Almost every person I know that has an iPhone is fed up with it. My boyfriend, my dad, my brother's girlfriend. my friend's wife. I know one person who enjoy it: my roommate. (and my roommate is more of a love-hate relationship - hated the iOS7's update on his old iPhone but bought the new 6s+ anyways)

Maybe I'm around a weird subsection of people but 4.5/5 people disliking their iPhone is not a good sample. Most people I talk to are very skeptical about WP, but after showing them my 950, lot like it.
>>
>>52711400
>Maybe I'm around a weird subsection of people

Maybe you are, or maybe your just making shit up to defend your autism on the internet. Either way, iPhone users are the most satisfied consumers in the smartphone market, but don't let that stop you of telling your stories, I'm sure someone believes in them.
>>
>>52701523
You are doing the lords work, anon.

Witnessed.
>>
>>52711191
So, what your saying is instead of Microsoft being rewarded with a good idea and taking something serious. Apple won with a FisherPrice OS in a locked out ecosystem?

I don't care if Microsoft was responding to the success of Apple. There is a layer of injustice caused by the stupidity of people that just rubs the wrong way.
>>
>be me
>first smartphone is HTC WP7
>Loved it so much, even when whatsapp wasn't real-time and messages delayed by 5 minutes.
>Then microsoft pulls the shit on WP7 and no updates.
>Upgrading to WP8 without questions, Getting the samsung device.
>Then microsoft pulls the shit on WP8 and no updates.
>Get an android flagship
>wow so much apps so much good apps
>design is so fucking awful, miss the WP
>Finally getting the balls to buy the new Lumia950
>everything made by microsoft is so awesome and so much better than android
>all 3rd party apps are basicly dog shit tier
>Then microsoft pulls the shit on Lumia and no updates.

why you always ditch your users microsoft? :^(
>>
>>52711485
>iPhone users are the most satisfied consumers in the smartphone market
First result for "iPhone Satisfaction," from "appleinsider.com"

They're highly satisfied, but I think you are being disingenuous to say I can't find 4 to 5 people who don't like it, or to say they have the highest satisfaction of all.
>>
Got myself an unlocked Lumia 550 from MS themselves. Just need a good GSM carrier that doesn't rape my wallet but AT&T seems like my best bet. (USA for reference)
>>
Just wait until phone and desktop convergence happens. Windows 11 will dominate the industry.
>>
>>52711641
Never owned or heavily used a Ios device but my brother has an ipad.
He told me the way you load files onto the device and I have never heard a more bullshit awful system in the history of computing.
Fucking paper tape methods in the 60s we more user friendly.
Why do I need iTunes to do anything involving file movement.
and no, downloading an app does not count. file movement is one of THE most basic OS utilities in existence and if an OS does not include a method to it, its a fucking joke.
At least android offers a proper file directory built in.
Once IOS users see how BS their iPhones are satisfaction will fall through the floor.
>>
>>52711618
because it's not profitable, goy
>>
>>52711594
No, Microsoft failed to make anything meaningful or worthwhile of their tablets and sat on that shit for years. Same as their phones, which they similarly got blown out on, because the Redmond offices were extremely poorly managed for an entire decade and Steve Ballmer is a sweaty oaf.

>There is a layer of injustice caused by the stupidity of people that just rubs the wrong way.
Literally autism.
>>
>>52711859
What makes you think when the 'phone desktop convergence' happens it wont be from mobile to desktop, but the other way around?
>>
>mfw I dumped Windows Phone after three years of shilling it for BB10
>>
>>52713390
What led you to this misguided conclusion?
>>
>>52712346
>implying
I said Windows 11 because the name would merge with Windows phone 11.
>>
>>52711284
arstech and reddit
>>
>>52693330

I do.
>>
>>52713425
>switching from one dead platform to another
might as well start using OS/2 while you're at it
>>
>>52704445
>What is Classic shell ?
>>
>>52693313
Same here.
I would only want more development on certain apps , and on win 10 updates.
The 640 has been a great purchase for me. Even when I had to buy it from an importer.
>>
>>52693040
>How do you feel about this, especially current Windows Phone users?
Lumia 950 owner here.
Call me when Microsoft releases an official statement that WP10's life cycle is over, I don't give a shit about muh apps.
>>
I wonder why more people can't just realize that windows phone is the superior phone out there ?
>>
File: 1.jpg (185 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
185 KB, 720x1280
>>52693360
>resolution
>>
>640s are literally $30 right now

There's probably no better smartphone deal out right now. The 640 is a fucking amazing phone. The only thing wrong with it is 1GB, but Windows Phone doesn't need 2GB standard like Android does.
>>
>>52711780

Cricket Wireless or go with Tmobile
>>
>>52713973
>RT

Yeah I like having Putin's dick pump propaganda right into my mouth too.
>>
>>52711900
> Why do I need iTunes to do anything involving file movement.
Because normies. Most people wouldn't know how to do it if the internal file system looked exactly like an android phone.
>>
>>52713973
>Virgin
>Virgin

Isn't it a little harsh to keep reminding yourself?
>>
>>52713390

You haven't been around women to much have you.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160123_0004.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160123_0004.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>52693360
Shame about that awful start screen of yours.
>>
>>52713974
> The only thing wrong with it is 1GB, but Windows Phone doesn't need 2GB standard like Android does.

Why?
>>
Rooted+xposed Android > WP > everything else

If you are not intending to fully control your device, there is literally no other better option. UI is great looking, devices are cheap and well made, cameras are great
>>
>>52714074
How the fuck do you use multiple images like that? Is that a WP10 feature? Or is that wallpaper made custom to make it look like that?
>>
>>52714077
It's a shit load more memory efficient.
>>
>4.5 billion smackphones

I want off this planet
>>
>>52714120

Based on what? Your opinion? Are you just assuming it would be more efficient?

Just because you have more memory in the system, doesn't mean you actually need it or will ever use it. The main problem isn't the hardware, its the OS.
>>
>>52714107
There are a few apps that let you make empty tiles.

#TileArt is easy and quick to use, but it scales your pictures down to the point where they end up looking like shit on the 950's screen.

Skinery Themes allows for significantly better quality as it doesn't seem to scale your images down as much, but it's a paid app and it hasn't been updated for WP10 and as such it won't automatically make your tiles for you if you have 6 columns.
It does let you create individual tiles though, which is what I did for mine. It was tedious, but it works and in the end a much better result than I got with #TileArt.
>>
>>52714077
windows phone doesn't have gapps. gapps are memory and battery hogs, which is why you see android performance improve significantly after removing them
>>
>>52714040
It's funny reading cnn news and rt news side by side.
Try it sometime.
>>
>>52714061
I would try and defend myself.
But it's /g/ so i'll go ahead and state that i'm a femboy living near you sempai. That is much easier.
>>
File: ene16.jpg (814 KB, 960x800) Image search: [Google]
ene16.jpg
814 KB, 960x800
>>52714074
Homescreen jerk generalĀ”
>>
>>52714040
>Putin's dick pump propaganda

To be fair anything putin related is really funny
>>
I'm pretty jelly of windows phone UI, have been since WP7

>>52714281
like this is pretty damn awesome looking and would be fine to use

Shame it's not worth using doh
>>
>>52714301
it just werks and for $150 im a-ok

HATE AUDIOTICA'S CRASHING EVERYTIME!
>>
File: 1454007075138.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
1454007075138.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>52693778
I own the 950XL, before that I had the 1520 which I gave to my mom. Apart from the UI looking a lot nicer and the hardware being glorious, WP10 software is garbage. It could be so great, but it is far too buggy. I use it, I deal with its nonsense, but I'd totally understand 80% of people saying "Fuck this" and getting some other phone. I dislike iOS and Android aesthetics and UI choices. But using an OS that is totally Beta, will drive you insane. However, how long as the "Windows Phone Is Dead" meme been going on for? like 4 years or something? Its got like a 18%-20% marketshare in the UK, and like 10% in other parts in Europe etc. So its obviously not DEAD, it just shows that the US doesn't give a fuck about having extra choices when it comes to choosing a smartphone and its respective OS. Too much thinking involved.
>>
>>52695330
Gaping security flaws? the fuck are you talking about. I have a Windows 8 tablet, a MacBook Pro, an old alienware running openSUSE, and my desktop which runs Windows 10, and dual booting Centos 7 & Mint. So no we don't have two PC operating systems, most people are just plebs and want shit handed to them. Linux doesn't have any deals with hardware manufacturers where they just "hand" you a laptop running a variation of Linux, with the drivers all functional out of the box. Otherwise if you gave generation X that shit, that'd be what they're used too. There's also Chrome OS which entire school districts use and make the students use so there are definitely more than 2 operating systems. And if there were only 2 operating systems, it wouldn't justify the fact that there should be so few, but maybe a slap in the face saying "there should be more to choose from." I like options.
>>
>>52695941
Tile color? Where? How?
>>They got their shit together with 10
Where? How? My shit bugs out on me a minimum of 5 times a day. Also I have the XL and the battery life is atrocious. BARELY gets me through a days worth, and that's only if battery saver is on, and my screen luminosity is at 25% or lower the entire time. I make it maybe 12 hours. Groove is GOOD, but W10 for WP needs to get its shit together super fucking fast, cause its buggy as all hell. Great hardware, piss-poor software. Its like they segregated the hardware developers and software developers during the entire project process and then just slammed that shit together like a PB&J hoping it would taste amazing. WELL IT DOESNT. It tastes ok at best.
>>
>tfw I just bought a new 640 for $30
Shits outstanding for the price, this thing could do laps around my Nexus 5
>>
>>52701014
Only thing my mom complains about is fucking Candy Crush randomly STOPS fucking opening. I have to uninstall it and re-install it

Every
Goddamn
Fucking
Time

Other than that, she's happy. And for that matter, I am too with my 950xl, apart from utter shitty buggy as fuck W10 bullshit software and atrocious battery life. HUZAH.
>>
>>52701377
Cause its a hot buggy mess of shit. They released the 950 and 950xl with that garbage on it as though it was a finished product, when in reality that shit is straight BETA. I'm hoping they're using the 950 and 950XL users feedback and shitposting to improve the OS, but knowing its MS they're probably not giving a flying a fuck.
>>
>>52714555
Why did they release the 950 and 550 with WP10? WP10 isn't close to being finished, which is plainly obvious just from using it, so why did they push it to consumers?

I don't plan to upgrade my 640 to 10 until I know it's faultless. WP8 is still pretty nice.
>>
>>52714701
I'd guess same reason as why they decided to release Windows 10 to the masses and aggressively persuade everyone to downgrade to it long before it's actually ready. 10 is a beta even on the desktop.
>>
>>52711284
Most online (especially tech) news articles are literally bots just regurgitating shit that other bots have regurgitated about other bots regurgitating what some shill has regurgitated. You're consuming 3rd to 4th tier vomit.
>>
>>52711900
>>Once IOS users see how BS their iPhones are satisfaction will fall through the floor.

You're assumption is based on the possible idea that iFaggots notice anything other than iFaggot devices. They dont.
>>
File: wp_ss_20160130_0001.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160130_0001.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>>52714074
Tasty. How'd you get the no icons on the right?
Rate mine please :)
>>
>>52714911
How about reading the reply I made to the guy who asked the same question ?
Yours looks like a mess.
>>
>>52714911
nice pape and dubs
Overstacked with icons but reading that anons posts might help you with it
>>
I own a nokia lumia 530 can't say i hate it but i'm no fan of windows phone

going back to android because music player sucks on WP
>>
File: tumblr_ngdvcaHhrt1tpypfzo1_500.jpg (61 KB, 453x668) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ngdvcaHhrt1tpypfzo1_500.jpg
61 KB, 453x668
>>52714937
I didn't see your reply. Sawweez.
>>Yours looks like a mess.
>>
Windows Phone apps are disgustingly bad. This is no surprise.
>>
the os is great need improvement but the apps is fucking sick why developer didn't put their apps on windows phone? everything is beta there
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 31

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.