[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Decided to check Steam hardware stats today and I was surprised
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Steam Windows.jpg (37 KB, 951x343) Image search: [Google]
Steam Windows.jpg
37 KB, 951x343
Decided to check Steam hardware stats today and I was surprised by the Windows 10 usage rate.

Is everyone seriously switching to this OS?
>>
surprise, surprise, steam users are manchildren that do not care
>>
>>52650885
Ignore him

Windows 10 is a good operating system. /g/ is just full of people who believe they shouldn't be apart of the pay program that keeps the country safe and provides you with advertisements for products they think you are interested in.

>Not liking ads
Maybe if you had a job to afford more things you wouldn't be so sour about ads.

>Muh privacy
Go to a different generation. We have overpopulation in most countries and crumbling economics. we have ignorance throughout the land and crime is rising rapidly. The government needs to have control of its people regardless of what you think the constitution says. There always needs to be somebody at the top keeping the normies in check and happy. You being spied on by a supercluster of computers is meaningless until you give the system a flag and need to be reviewed in depth by a human.

Quit bitching about your privacy and closed sourced hardware you faggots.

Also, arch Linux user reporting in.
>>
>>52650850
Windows 10 us better in every way. You'd have to be autistic to keep holding on the windows 7. People still using windows 7 are like the retards who bought xp when windows 7 was out.
>>
>>52652518
Here is your reply.
>>
>>52652596
Thanks I needed my (me)
>>
>>52652518
+1234566789900
>>
>>52650850
Windows 10 is just a gaming platform

Who cares. All the real work is done on linux machines.
>>
File: 087.gif (1 MB, 258x193) Image search: [Google]
087.gif
1 MB, 258x193
>0.96% Linux OS usage

Linux still irrelevant as ever.
>>
>>52652869
>no game support
>usage reporting from a gaming company supported by manchildren

who woulda thunk it
>>
>>52650850
SteamOS/steamboxes are DOA. Mostly because of lack of tv ads. If mommy and daddy haven't heard of it, Timmy's shit outta luck come christmas. Since steamos is fucked, linux gaming will stay fucked out of most AAA games that would garner proper driver support. Yes Windows10 is the future. Microsoft knows how to advertise. Its been decades and I bet everyone still remembers the '95 "Start it up" campaign.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.