[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Most iPhone owners are stupid and poor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
Stupid people tend to be poor because they make bad decisions. They also like pretty shiny things and don't understand the value of function over aesthetic. A bad decision, for example, would be to buy a phone that you can't really afford just because it's the in-thing, regardless of the fact there are multiple better options.

This also explains why a disproportionate number of iPhones end up broken. Breakages can be due to unavoidable accidents, but are also more likely to happen at the hands of stupid people.

Even poor people can afford iPhones, they're not exactly that expensive if you just get one on contract, but smart people find more efficient ways to spend their money.

No smart person would pay more for a device that does less than market competitors.

Stupid => poor => iPhone owners
>>
>>52650131
>getting an iphone on contract
I don't speak broke nigga
>>
>>52650196
>Spending more than $500 on a facebook tracking device
>>
>>52650131
Nothing says "I'm a poorfag" more than owning an iphone.
>>
>>52650249
>All those sheeps using 4S with cracked/broken screens
>>
>>52650224
>more than $500
>$500
>>
>>52650131
Most people around the world are poor and stupid if you think about it. Your claim means nothing special.
>>
>>52650310
His point is most of them aren't so retarded as to believe they aren't poor and stupid just because they leased a phone for $30/mo that's worth more than their net worth.
>>
File: How the poorfags show off.jpg (2 MB, 800x2500) Image search: [Google]
How the poorfags show off.jpg
2 MB, 800x2500
>>52650131
Exactly. I got me a Z2 for less than 200 €, 20 MP camera, 3 GB RAM, 2+ Ghz Quadcore, expansion slot. Every shitphone is better because it accepts microsd.
>>
This can be applied to anything in life. People spend money on stupid shit all the time because they like it. I'll never understand people that spend thousands of dollars on a car when you can get one for cheap used. I'll never understand people who spend thousands on furniture because it's "vintage". I'll never understand people who spend millions of dollars on "art". In the scope of things playing a extra couple hundred bucks for an iPhone is not really that big of a deal.
>>
>>52650398
>I'll never understand people that spend thousands of dollars on a car when you can get one for cheap used.
Just because automatic windows, AC, nice seats, etc aren't necessary doesn't mean they aren't nice to have, especially if you have to sit in for 2 hours a day.

iPhones are utterly retarded though since they perform worse than phones several times cheaper, and can only do well in artificial specjerk benchmarks.
>>
>>52650131
Most Android phone owners are stupid and poor.
>>
>>52650131
>>
>>52650457
You can get all those features in a used car for $3k. People still spend $25k on a brand new car.
>>
>>52650903
I prefer not having to take my car in for repairs every year for leaks, engine issues, transmission, etc. I like my weekends to be relax time, not errand time. A 3 year old model car that's lost a good chunk of its value just for not being new anymore is a good buy for me.
>>
>>52651244
To add to that, under 30k miles and still in like new condition 3 year old models go for almost 60% current year model prices.
>>
>>52650131
Dumb people drop their phone yes
>>
i have had a phone that is over 6 years old now, for 6 years

you dont need a smartphone
>>
>>52650524
I'm largely accounting that median income for iPhone users being due to many businesses issuing them as work phones.
>>
>>52651538
which phone is it?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.