[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sup /g/? I have an issue with my PC's bluetooth. Every thime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: gettogether-front.jpg (25 KB, 550x338) Image search: [Google]
gettogether-front.jpg
25 KB, 550x338
sup /g/?
I have an issue with my PC's bluetooth. Every thime I connect my bluetooth speakers, the computer starts slowing down so much, freezing some programs such as Google Chrome. I tried uninstalling, reinstalling and actualizing the drivers, and Windows8 keeps on telling me that my drivers are functioning well and are up to date.
Anyone had any similiar problems?
pic realeated - my bluetooth loudspeakers.
>>
Whilst my first option would be to throw those piece of shit speakers in the bin, I guess you would prefer not to do that.

Just check your system resources whilst it happens and find the culprit.
>>
>>52648333
Haha, I'd gladly throw them in the bin, but i can't because it was a christmas present, so I think i gotta stick with'em.
>>
Well, I can only see that the Voltage and Disk graphs show higher peak values, what can this mean?
>>
>>52648399
Just means that your using your disc and pulling more power.

It has to show increase in some kind of process.
Keep task manager open on the top, make your computer turn to shit again. See what is using the most memory or cpu.
Or more importantly, see which one is just climbing up.
>>
>>52648449
Well, Google Chrome was consuming like 600mb out of memory (damn!), now i'm trying to check out what happens if I listen to music on Windows Media Player.
For some reason, it isn't lagging now (apparently, but give me 5 minutes to see how it behaves)
>>
>>52648287
Right click task bar, under advanced options you should see a small check box that says "install gentoo". Make sure this is ticked then restart.
>>
Well, having in mind that the WMP didn't slow mycomputer down, I tried navigating internet with other browser (Pale Moon) and things are going as they are meant to be: everything goes smoothly and there is no noticeable lag.
So I think the main problem was caused by the ram-devouring Chrome.
Thank you all!
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.