[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Language?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: pyt.png (177 KB, 640x453) Image search: [Google]
pyt.png
177 KB, 640x453
What programming language does /g/ recommend?
>>
>>52647632
I assume you are beginner,otherwise you wouldn't ask that.Just go for javascript/html,just dont stick with front-end too much.
>>
>>52647632
import faggot
print op is a faggot
goto kill you're self
>>
>>52647632
I think you know the answer.
It's LISP.
>>
>>52647632

Python is alright for learning how to program and how to think like a programmer. It doesn't obfuscate and confuse as much as older languages do, in the eyes of a new programmer. When you feel comfortable writing somewhat complex programs, you should move on and learn something else. Java, C++, and so on. It doesn't really matter.
>>
>>52647632
Pseudocode
>>
Recommend for what? Beginner? If so, choose any popular language with lots of tutorials: Java, C#, Python
>>
mindfuck is a good language
>>
Go
>>
c#+
>>
>>52647632
straight binary.
>>
>>52647782
>you're
*your
>>
>>52647632
Some languages like Visual Basic, Pascal, Pearl, PHP... gives the beginner a bad picture about programming. Some syntaxes or features are very unintuitive. my first language was JavaScript because I only needed a book and notepad (there were times without the internet). At the same time I've learned Assembly. After half year I wanted to move forward and picked C++ because I've already had some basic programming skills and finally got internet. To this day I do not regret it.
>>
>>52648267
Stop showing how new you're are to this website.
>>
>>52648267
>*your
your**
>>
File: hard-to-read.png (1 MB, 986x796) Image search: [Google]
hard-to-read.png
1 MB, 986x796
>>52647632
OCaml and Coq.
>>
Don't listen to these retards. Use OCaml. It's used by the likes of bloomberg and facebook, and pretty much any modern language is written first in OCaml. It's that good.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.