[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Twitter's former VP of Products Kevin Weil joins Instagram
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: kevin weil.jpg (30 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
kevin weil.jpg
30 KB, 640x427
>Twitter's former VP of Products Kevin Weil joins Instagram as the new Head of Products

Look at that jaw.

Chads have taken over tech.
>>
>>52644671
oh /r9k

when will you learn that, is not only what's on the outside that counts, but also how much money you have!

I'm doomed
>>
Mark Cuckerberg still owns their ass anf he's got no jaw game
>>
>>52644671
I'd let him put a baby in me.
>>
Twitter wants to be some global platform, but still wants to hold the keys on what is said and how you can access it.

it just doesn't work that way.
>>
>>52645101
Fucking normies
>>
>>52644671
You can hire all the jaws in the world, twitter can't make money. It's a fucking web-chat sort of platform that you can't monetize. Can't put ads, can't sell accounts, can't do shit. Who gives a fuck if Chad is the head of the can't make money platform....
>>
>>52644671
what the flying fuck is a chad you limey bastard
>>
>>52649506
Lurk more nigger
>>
>>52649492
>can't put ads
Just because you can't have a flash banner on it, doesn't mean you can't use it to advertise.
There's a reason every company has an account.
>>
>>52649543
>There's a reason every company has an account.
And they don't pay for their account. Nobody does.
They haven't sold accounts because they know it wouldn't work. Nobody would follow a company that just spams his ads.
>>
>>52644671
>Chads have taken over tech.
Chads have already been in the top management, they also often don't even have tech degrees. This is nothing new.
>>
>>52644671
Better him than Parikshit Pichar.
>>
>brow ridge
>>
>>52645273
He ain't got the jaw game but he's got the jew game. It must be paradise, come up with a half functioning product and you'll get ridiculous funding from the family.
>>
>>52649492
>twitter can't make money
oh boy here we go

>twitter does make money by data collection
ftfy
>>
>>52650568
>data collection of posts made by people paid to post for people
>data collection of troll accounts
maximum kek achieved
>>
>>52650598
>i have no imagination or ability to think outside the box

the app is spyware you dumb faggot. it collects information, location and other shit off your device. also it builds a profile on you based off what you read.
>>
>>52646824
Jew swa Milo!!!

GAMERGATE
>>
>instagram
>tech
Instagram is normie tier
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.