[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever been called out for your tech knowledge?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: funeral.png (129 KB, 311x236) Image search: [Google]
funeral.png
129 KB, 311x236
I once thought SSD was electricity-based.
>>
Howso?
>>
>>52643583
that faggot in OP's picture had horrible singing and treated his viewers badly

sure is a good way to celebrate Iwata's death
>inb4 /v/
>>
File: 1409204980047.jpg (303 KB, 1128x1536) Image search: [Google]
1409204980047.jpg
303 KB, 1128x1536
Yeah many times, I tend to over estimate how much factual knowledge I have and tend to talk about things I don't entirely understand.

I used to believe geekbench scores translate across different CPU architectures and that Trinity APUs had GCN GPU cores.

The important thing is to learn from your mistakes. If someone calls you out on something take note and go read wikipedia or something to verify that they are correct and not just talking out of their ass.

But don't fret over your mistakes too much, we all make them. We're human after all.
>>
not that i have anyone to speak to, but i am not afraid or embarrassed to admit if i don't know something. in fact, i know barely enough.
>>
>>52644107
>the important thing is to learn from your mistakes.
the intelligent thing to do is to learn at a meta level from your mistakes. don't make such large inferences to bridge the gaps in what you know regardless of the subject. if someone calls you out for misunderstanding geekbench scores that should affect how confident you are in your interpretation of all sorts of data - not just how readily you spout geekbench scores in particular.
>>
>>52643819
he also sent dick pics to an underage girl
>>
>>52644252
>the intelligent thing to do is to learn at a meta level from your mistakes. don't make such large inferences to bridge the gaps in what you know regardless of the subject. if someone calls you out for misunderstanding geekbench scores that should affect how confident you are in your interpretation of all sorts of data - not just how readily you spout geekbench scores in particular.
I'll keep this in mind, thank you anon-kun.
>>
No as I avoid all interactions with people IRL
>>
>>52643583
Never
I always had more knowledge than everyone I knew. Even though I am an MBA, so tech isn't really related to my work except excel sheets, but I still program stuff as a hobby, and have accumulated quite some skills
Oh and protip, the average CS grad is retarded, he doesn't know shit
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.