[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is this the comfiest thing on YouTube?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (53 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
53 KB, 1280x720
Is this the comfiest thing on YouTube?
>>
File: soft pillows.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
soft pillows.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
>>52639262
No.
>>
>>52639302
That bitch ain't got nothimg on Lisa.
>>
Yes I like Lisa's reviews a lot, she makes recommendations based on the audience the device is targeted to. The only reviewer I like more is the phonearena guy (the russian sounding one).
>>
>>52639302
she looks like she's wearing a rubber mask of some sort
>>
>>52639302
[SALIVA NOISES INTENSIFIES]

>>52639262
>Lisa Gade is the founder and Editor in Chief of MobileTechReview. She founded the site in 1998, and has been running it full time since late 2001. She's obsessed with mobile technology, particularly smartphones, tablets and ultraportable notebooks, and we think it shows. She's worked in various technology positions, and her past endeavors include IT Directorships with Boston University and the San Francisco Bay Guardian, and she was a senior user interface designer at HP Labs. She holds writing degrees from the University of Florida. When she's not working, her pastimes include playing acoustic guitar, fast cars, reading ebooks and playing with her crazy cat.
>>
>>52639262
Techmom is pretty informed. Would have her as my mom.

Wouldn't fuck her though, that'd be kinda weird and gross.
>>
>>52639262
Is she Geddy Lee's sister
>>
She's a top tier reviewer. Her pro-Apple bias comes through sometimes, but I watch for a comprehensive review of the device, not so much an opinion.
>>
>>52640453
>She holds writing degrees from the University of Florida. When she's not working, her pastimes include playing acoustic guitar, fast cars, reading ebooks and playing with her crazy cat.

>No kids
>Not married
Such a sad life
>>
>>52640850
She fits right in with /g/ except for the vagina
>>
>>52640850
She's probably too weird. No one wanted to bang her in her youth and she just got older

It actually gets much harder for women to find romance as they get older than it does for men
>>
>>52640861
Sounds like you need Michelle Knight
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjGWbKJjQ7c
>>
File: 1453848846603.jpg (7 KB, 241x250) Image search: [Google]
1453848846603.jpg
7 KB, 241x250
>>52639302
>>
>>52640850
>>52640453
Literally genderbent /g/

Subscribed
>>
>>52639302
https://youtu.be/5lZ-OkR4fF8

>Just mute it
>>
>some people enjoy filling the crack in the surfacebook
>no dirty jokes
Kek I feel like a child again hearing stuff like that from an old lady
>>
>>52640887
She even plays some vidya, there isn't a doubt
>>
>>52639302
She knows what she's doing, and not with technology.
>>
>>52639262
I always wonder how can she afford all those stuff when her channel and website are not that popular. Still a good reviewer though.

Things to know about her
>obsessed with color accuracy
>obsessed with viewing angle of displays
>vidya performance on laptops
Lisa /g/ade
>>
>>52643139
she often says the products are review units, so she isnt buying the majority of them.
>>52640696
Of all the reviewers I have seen, she presents the least biased reviews. She can at times lean a little bit pro-apple, but usually in the context of things that Apple does very well(imessage etc).
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.