[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The year is 2035 >Local storage and encryption is illegal
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1451381904444.png (102 KB, 450x443) Image search: [Google]
1451381904444.png
102 KB, 450x443
>The year is 2035
>Local storage and encryption is illegal Unless you're a huge corporation
>Driving a car is illegal. All cars drive themselves.
>Everyone's face, voice and DNA is collected into huge databases for our own safety
>An average gpu costs 1000's of $ since everyone has apu's nowadays.
>Sit down at a nice little coffee shop and open my thinkpad
>As I begin to type into the terminal a police officer taps me on the shoulder
>"What's wrong with your computer?"
>Panic
>"That doesn't look like Windows XV. I'm gonna have to take you in for some questioning"
>Try to get up and run
>Cant move
>They taze me using my Apple iChip implant (Government mandated)
>The cop tackles me to the ground as everyone in the coffee shop starts clapping
>"We don't need hackers to be stealing these folks information, ya hear!"
>mfw I was just trying to check my email
>mfw 20 years in prison for not having a gmail
>>
what part did you fail to order pizza because of non-free javascript?
>>
>>52636516
That's why I had to go to the coffee shop. Couldn't very well order coffee.
>>
>wake up in the morning at Apple 'o' clock
>take my Microsoft Pills 10
>order IBM Pizza using non-free javascript
>it cost 5$ to use the website
>the pizza cost 1500$ because it has an Apple logo on it
>the pizza is delivered by the self-driving iCar because drivers were deemed illegal by AMD
just another day in the life of an iCuck
>>
>>52636645
>drivers deemed illegal by amd

Did kek
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.