[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>people who download an existing torrent, move the files to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1[1].jpg (57 KB, 445x459) Image search: [Google]
1[1].jpg
57 KB, 445x459
>people who download an existing torrent, move the files to a subfolder, reupload as a new torrent and cut the seeder base in half
>stupid people who fall for this shit and start seeding the second torrent instead of the original, making both only half-ass seeded

>manufacturers who make 50 only very slightly different (if different at all) models of the same thing every month, give them bullshit cryptical names that tell you nothing, don't clearly say what the differences or specs are, and pretend to be hot shit while flinging buzzwords everywhere

>IT companies that do a worse job providing a good work environment/tools to their programmers than some random ass company that has nothing to do with IT (mandatory shit IDE vs free choice, mandatory cmdline git vs git any way you want it, mandatory work laptop with no admin rights and no external software to work with vs free choice of everything)

>android phone manufacturers pretending root doesn't/shouldn't exist and making it a struggle/impossible to get root so you can use your phone the way you paid to instead of just acknowledging reality and not trying to engineer root away
>"devs" who profit from this shit by uploading shitty, fake, buzzword-filled placebo apps and other shitware like all the shitty rooting programs
>stupid fucking people who fall for all this shit

This is not how the future should be ffs
>>
>>52636033
i'm sorry to break it to you, but people suck m8
>>
>seeding anything
>ever
>>
i dont seed why would i bother seeding

this is world is mine for the taking make me king
>>
>>52636033
Seeding is only for those with the upload bandwidth to spare.
>>
>>52637378
>>52637770
Wtf makes either of you airheads think I seed? I'm talking about dumbasses who download the minority torrents and then seed those instead of seeding the majority torrents and making those stronger.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.