[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you fine /g/entoomen deal with the indentation your headphones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5
File: CAvowSsUMAAaHMb[1].jpg (104 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
CAvowSsUMAAaHMb[1].jpg
104 KB, 600x800
How do you fine /g/entoomen deal with the indentation your headphones leave in your hair?
You see someone with this and instantly know they're some gaymen or weaboo who spend every last minute of their free time on their PC, wearing headphones/headset so their mum doesn't hear their chinese cartoons upstairs.

What do pilots, for example, do to avoid this shit? They're wearing a headset the entire flight and still look cool when they take it off.
>>
i know that feeling, bro...
>>
>>52631953
I don't use headphones any more, but when I did, I just brushed my hair afterwards and it fluffed back up just fine.
>>
I don't really get it.
I shower daily and that's about it.
>>
>>52631953
Buzzcut + quick rinse at the sink before I go out
>>
get in ear headphones, also get contacts lenses, those glasses make you look autistic
>>
>>52631953
>What do pilots, for example, do to avoid this shit
most pilots have crew cuts

also a simply brush would do
>>
>>52632257
>get in ear headphones, also get contacts lenses, those glasses make you look autistic
I'm using in ears when I know I won't have a chance to fix my hair again before heading out, but I paid proper dosh on my Sennheisers, so I want to use them. Also that's not me, I've got 200% eyesight.

>>52632227
>>52632253
>>52632265
No, a brush doesn't always do the trick, why would you even think that's not the first thing I try?
A buzzcut isn't the answer I was hoping to get.
>>
>>52631953
stop being a weeaboo and watching chinese cartoons
>>
>>52631953
Never had this problem. Then again my headphones have a wider band so it doesn't do that. Also, using IEMs right now instead.
>>
>>52631953
I adjust the headset so it never sits in one spot for too long
>>
>>52632337
Just wash your hair before leaving as the other guy mentioned, this will loosen the hair and you'll lose the headphone grip on the hair. If you can't be bothered, try to scruff your hair with a towel. The point is getting your hair loose after being all compressed.
>>
>>52631953

Do you own a katana by any chance?
>>
>>52631953
People at the office also wear headphones, so as not to disturb other people, not just anami fans and gamers.
>>
>>52631953
Everyone who claims not have this problem are balding.

I move my headband so that it flattens out the back part of my head, so its not noticeable.
>>
by having long hair
>>
>>52632611
Only people who've had a job would know this
>>
same here, I have thick hair, so a brush doesn't fix it.
>>52632649
and look like a fag?
>>
I used to have long hair and have only come across this problem after I regretfully decided to cut it. Growing it back out now.

no I'm not white btw
>>
>>52632611
fuckin this

>tfw our AV guy is a slight audiophile
>we all have cheap but decent sennheisers
>>
>>52632592
Not all of us are neckbeards. Some of us actually style our hair and washing and re-styling every time you've worn headphones is not an option.
>>
File: 1451927185550.jpg (32 KB, 479x376) Image search: [Google]
1451927185550.jpg
32 KB, 479x376
>>52632680
>Some of us actually style our hair
>>
1) Don't use your headphones when your hair is still wet from taking a shower so the indentation won't be as noticeable.

2) To fix it, I'd suggest wetting your hair slightly, brushing it to where you'd like it to be and then either blow drying it or letting it dry by itself.
>>
>>52632787
If this is the state of the art, I don't know if I'm happy or sad to be upt to date about this. With the longth of my hair, this isn't always as practical as it sounds.
>>
Stop growing babby tier hair faggot.
>>
>>52632658
I have a job. I also have my own office so this is a non issue.
>>
File: bald6.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
bald6.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
no hair, no worries.
>>
Wear a hoodie
>>
>>52631953
pilots wear a nice fucking pilots cap when they are done watching chinese cartoons, retard
>>
>>52632680
Holy shit what an insufferable faggot.
>>
Be tall enough so people can't see the top of your scalp all the time, manlet
>>
>>52631953
I'm bald. I shave my head.

I wouldn't do it if I were you though; you look like a little kid.
>>
>>52631953
I wear a fedora...I never take it off...I may as well not even have hair. The fedora is my hairstyle.
>>
>>52634301
>you look like a little kid
You don't know what I look like. I can't shave my head, or even buzzcut it due to some rather nasty scars.
>>
> move hand/comb under a running tap
> comb through the bad part
> dry hand/comb with a towel
> dry hair also
> comb it into the look before wearing headphones
> Do not do stupid haircuts you can't fix this way
>>
Audio-Technica headphones. You'll have different shaped stupid indentations in your faggot hair.
>>
>>52631953
>indentation your headphones leave in your hair?
Bitch my skull is literally dented in because of my HD600. I wear them about 8h a day, everyday since the past 3 years.

I would post a pic but thankfully my hair mask it.
>>
Why does it matter OP? You look like a faggot either way.
>>
>>52631953
>wearing headphones/headset so their mum doesn't hear their chinese cartoons upstairs.

Except most people have open headphones. Are you really this stupid OP?
>>
File: IMG_20160126_175344.jpg (3 MB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160126_175344.jpg
3 MB, 2688x1520
>>52634836
Actually it got worse. Pic related, the arrow points where I usually wear my headphones.
>>
What hair?
>>
>>52632716
>He doesn't realize he won't ever get cute girls to like him if he doesn't take pride in his hair
We didn't lose the hair on top of our heads like our body hair because in our species it's a beauty feature, like a peacock's tail.

You need to take care of that shit if you ever want some good pussy anon. showing up disheveled with a bowl cut and some alfalfas sticking up and you are gonna only be scoring with landwhales who have no self esteem.
>>
I've never had this problem.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.