[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So anon, we had to let go of your other team members, but we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4
File: IT28-25.jpg (154 KB, 800x540) Image search: [Google]
IT28-25.jpg
154 KB, 800x540
So anon, we had to let go of your other team members, but we managed to hire some new people anyway!

Meet your new fellow programmers!
>>
bye
>>
>>52602644
"Hey, guys! Welcome to the team! Let's start with introductions, and then we'll see what you are capable of! :)"

Anything else, and you're a confirmed NEET.
>>
>/g
>job
hilarious
>>
I can smell them from here
>>
>>52602644
Did this actually happen to you? Or are you just shitposting?
>>
>>52602929
ask your mum to change your diapers
>>
>>52602942

We don't need a flag to let us know you need to POO IN LOO
>>
>>52602957
hit you right in the soft spot didn't it you worthless neet scum
>>
More like
>so anon, we need to diversify and improve our enterprise, so we're firing you, Jeff, Bill and your respective teams. Pajeet, Ranjeep and Bikash will do everyone's work for 1/4 of the pay of a single employee. Ain't that great? Here's a complimentary box to put your stuff in, now please vacate the premises
>>
>>52602644
Double my pay right now or I'm keaving too.
>>
eww ewwww indians gross

le poo in le loo xD
>>
>>52603053
*leaving
>>
>>52603074
doesn't matter, you're fired and four other guys can now do your job plus some more for the same money you did so far
enjoy poverty
>>
This is when you start looking for a new job immediately.

Not because they're Indian, but because your company only needs you around to train the new people before they replace you as well.
>>
I don't live in an anglo shithole so I don't have to worry about poo in the loos.
>>
>>52603092
At least I don't have to train them and teach them just just enough to be autonomous without me.
Company can eat a dick.
>>
>>52603144
>so, anon, why did you leave your last job?
>i'm racist and couldn't handle my shit when some indians were hired
o-oh... well this doesn't look good at all
>>
>>52602644
>Oh and Anon, your office has been chosen as the dedicated shitting office.
>>
>>52603203
kek
>>
>>52603203
#rekt
>>
>>52603203
yesss! i always wanted to work on the street!
>>
>>52603169

If you're smart you'll wait until they replace you with another indian so you can collect unemployment, then you can answer the question honestly and say you were laid off due to outsourcing.
>>
>>52603169
>so, anon, why did you leave your last job?
>"The management fired my entire team and replaced them with inexperienced H1Bs and I was next."
>>
>>52602644
As long as they poo in the loo and perform comparably to or better than the old team who cares?
>>
File: whoooooore.jpg (42 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
whoooooore.jpg
42 KB, 1280x720
>>52603230
just like your mom, right?
>>
>>52603265
it's a whole family business!
>>
>>52602942

POO IN THE LOO PAJEET
>>
>>52602644
hey lads, i hope i can be competent as your systems administrator. if you three have any needs or questions, my office is always open.
>>
>>52603233
smart companies won't lay you off, they'll find any reason to fire you
if you get laid off, you're entitled to unemployment benefits and the company pays for that in their payroll taxes
>>
if people here were actually old enough to have a job, they would realize that if anything, indians are brought in as consultants for certain projects to help out and then move on.
>>
File: crying.gif (750 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
crying.gif
750 KB, 500x281
>your other team members
Not my kitty!
>>
>>52603284

I'm working under the assumption that they're find paying unemployment since they just laid off 4 my co-workers and replaced them with Indians in the first place.
>>
>>52603096
this
>>
>>52603321
Nah, they do it gradually.
They claim that your performance is slipping and you're being let go.
>>
>>52603037
>half a year to year later
Please come back anon. We'll pay you 20% more than we used to before letting you go.
>>
>>52602644
POO
>>
>>52602644
>>52602891
>>52602929
>>52602957
>>52603037
>>52603053
>>52603065
>>52603096
>>52603144

Consultant here. Are you guys seriously this insecure about your shitty jobs in IT?
>>
>>52602644
Well then time for me to look for other jobs.
>>
>>52603284
Is this talking about American benefits?

Do you guys seriously need "permission" from your employer (i.e. not quit) when leaving a job to get unemployment benefits?

This seems potentially open for abuse by an employer.
>>
>>52603434
were you ever employed in a big company?

they fire people randomly all the time.

I once worked for a big frozen food comp and they kicked out ~100 people. at the same time they found out that 4 guys have been stealing gas from a huge tank for years. the bastards got greedy and started selling it instead of just getting enough for their own cars.
so they kicked out the thieves but didn't sue them and didn't make their names public. now there were 100 jobless people who had the hardest fucking time finding a job because everyone suspected them to be gas thieves. company didn't give a shit.

I keept my job even though I was the shittiest worker and slept half of my working hours.
>>
>>52603700
yes, it's pretty fucked up
if you're not working under a contract, your employer can fire you whenever
>>
>>52603730
You can get fired anytime (or contract not renewed) in Aus' but even if you quit or steal or fight the boss and get sacked unemployment benefits start the moment you sign-up minus owed vacation and backpay adjustments.

No sane person kisses their bosses arse here...though there are natural submissives in every country regardless of rights.
>>
>>52603701
>>52603730
Holy shit, America sounds like the shittiest country on Earth for work.
>>
>>52604152

It's the cost of true freedom. European countries grant freedom to workers, but heavily restrict the freedom of employers. While this makes the workers happy, companies are far more thorough in their hiring process since it's nearly impossible to fire someone without a lawsuit. As a result, countries like England have seen a massive decline in full time employees and a rise of independent contractors and part-time work. Companies have very little interest in hiring full time employees when the law makes it so difficult to fire or replace them.

On the other side of the pond, the U.S. has discrimination laws but otherwise any employment contracts are a contract between employee and employer. If the employee gets a better offer at another company, they leave. If the employer doesn't like how the employee works, they replace them.
>>
>>52602942
DESIGNATED SHITTING CUBICAL
>>
>>52603434
Nope, I just have enough of a backbone to not give my services to a company that is doing something that borders on treason.
>>
>>52602929
> confirmed for never having worked with Indians
I've worked with them before. they didn't smell and all pooed in loo. most were retarded as fuck though.
>>
What are you gonna do in the future when it will be possible for people to change their race?
>>
>>52603401
I actually had this happen, except with a mechanic shop chain. They came through and fired all the part timers because they were sure we were just hogging up payroll and dicking around. A month later the full time guys were being forced into 70 hr weeks.
>>
File: 1027744202.jpg (24 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
1027744202.jpg
24 KB, 640x370
>>52605615
pajeet shilling on /g/
>>
>>52605852
Kek, even with
>most were retarded as fuck though.
It's still considered shilling, does /g/ dislike Indians more than /pol/?
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.