[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /g/uys, I need the best audio system that 50 USD can buy.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 171956.jpg (82 KB, 494x358) Image search: [Google]
171956.jpg
82 KB, 494x358
Hey /g/uys, I need the best audio system that 50 USD can buy. What do you recommend?

It also needs to be a popular brand, because I'm from Argentina and it's a complicated market.
>>
You can barely afford a decent set of cables for that price and you're expecting an entire HiFi system? Just go but whatever cheap shit they have in your local department store.
>>
I recommend to save up some money
its like buying something with crap quality till it breaks and buying crap again
/thread
>>
>>52544474
>>52544477

OP here. I just wanna get rid of the crap I have now. I can spend up to 100 USD if necessary but I don't need studio quality, just something decent enough
>>
>>52544553
what do you need?
only the monitors?
>>
>>52544400
Literally impossible. Get headphones at this price. And if you don't want headphones then get some logitech computer speakers or some shit like that. Won't really play well but nothing at this price will. Avoid anything with subwoofers, those shits are major pain in ass due to need of positioning coupled with short cables.
>>
>>52544578
>>52544477
>>52544474
Tb.h my 100$ Samsung HiFi sounds pretty good to my ears. Plus it can be programmed to record FM radio on a USB stick
>>
>>52544400
I'm not sure what retail stores are like in your area, but any component stereo system sold by a department store would be good enough. I've picked up a few over the years for $40-$80 on sale.
It would be a good idea to check pawn shops too.
>>
At this price point talking about quality is pointless, anything is going to be equally good (bad).

Headphones are more tolerable to pick out at this price point, especially Grados since they strip them down to just the bare minimum but still put in nice drivers.
>>
already have headphones, Siberia V2, they are gaming headphones but they fit my needs. I'm not an audio person so I just wanna listen yo some music with decent quality
Seriously there's nothing "decent" for 100 USD?
>>
>>52544678
no

iems are still just as good (if not better depending on who you ask) around this price point, so look into the soundmagic e80 and havi b3 pro1. both will make your hax0r gaymen headset with RealSoundStereo™ look like a piece of trash. you can also use them while you're not at home
>>
>>52544617
>samsung speakers
Fuck off
>>
>>52544678
Buy Koss kcs75 or Koss Porta pro. Same thing but one is cheaper. They are open so have a kinda speaker feeling and they sound great
>>
>>52544678
>Seriously there's nothing "decent" for 100 USD?
search local listings and hope that someone's selling off some nice used speakers, only way I can think of.
>>
File: MwMRnfY.png (52 KB, 1362x670) Image search: [Google]
MwMRnfY.png
52 KB, 1362x670
>>52544400
Try the best buy exclusive Insignia NS-SP213, pic related is there frequency response and they are only $50
http://averagejoeaudiophile.blogspot.com/2015/01/insignia-ns-sp213-best-buy-did.html?m=1
Check out the review
>>
>>52544753
>Same thing but one is cheaper
Yeah, no. They have different drivers, KPP is much more bassy and not worth the money. ksc75 is somewhat decent for the price, but only because it's dirt cheap.
>>
Do you want computer speakers or larger ones that need an amplifier? These are very decent for the price if you want the former.

www.amazon.com/Klipsch-ProMedia-Certified-Computer-Speaker/dp/B000062VUO/
>>
>>52544400

fellow argie here, for that price range you wont find anything except some of the lowest tier edifiers, which i guess are the best you could find. Bear in mind that our shity country's import policies make everything more expensve so whatever they recommend on /g/ is going to cost more.
visit the 3dgames audio forum and check their speakers list, see what suits your price range.
>>
Dayton B652's + Lepai 2020A+
Done.
>>
Class D amp and Dayton or Micca speakers
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.