[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
thank you for calling technical support, how may i help you today?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: Capture.png (788 KB, 979x610) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
788 KB, 979x610
thank you for calling technical support, how may i help you today?
>>
"Hi moot, I seem to be having a problem with shitposts popping up all over 4chan"
>>
"Hi moot, I seem to be having a problem with shitposts popping up all over 4chan"
>>
>>52534329
>>52534312
Thank you for intrest in technical support..please visit our website and download our speed optimization tool so that we can better assist you.
>>
>>
>>52534458
if you would please provide us with your address, age and occupation then we can offer you our special discount offer
>>
>>52534510
we would love to service your moot, please fill out the form and provide us with your age, occupation and address and we can offer you our special discount one time only!
>>
Hallo sallings, firstly we needing you to restarting the computer, ok?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

pls kindly do this and we will further assist you with technical supportings ok!??!?!?!??!?

regards

t, raskesh balalashisuey
>>
I'm having trouble with the x.org server using massive amounts of CPU time when run under qemu using virt-manager, which doesn't occur under virtualbox. Both the guest and the host are Debian, and hardware virtualization extensions are enabled. What might be causing this?
>>
>>52534270
smhtbhfam
>>
>>52534695
Hello salling, you needing to purchase the vindows DVD ok?!?!

pls kindly pay seventy nine ninety nine for the DVD ok sal? reinstalling after purchase, allow 3 weeks for posting to you.
>>
Can I get a job?
No, I'm not from India.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.