[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It is possible?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 546.png (3 MB, 1174x2019) Image search: [Google]
546.png
3 MB, 1174x2019
The money travels in millions over your head.
>>
>>52533198
depends what you mean by money, liquid assets maybe sometimes but its impossible to just grab it
digital currency is just a representation of your wealth not your actual wealth

or at least thats what i understand of it
>>
>>52533198
You can tune into Polish satellite TV too if you want.
>>
>>52533198
He's intercepting cash flow reports sent between banks, that way they know which banks have lots of cash, which ones are due to get a refill et cetera.
Remember that this movie predates the internet so it's probably over something like https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radioteletype
Typically, the only ones using any form of encryption back then were the military.
>>
When I was given this I could hear radio communications from local police
>>
>>52533198

I was getting radio signals when using my electric guitar the other day. trippy.
>>
>>52533198
just walk till you're right between two banks, wait till the cash starts flowing and then grab it, OP.
that's how I make all my money.
>>
File: NO WAY!.jpg (78 KB, 859x464) Image search: [Google]
NO WAY!.jpg
78 KB, 859x464
>>52534157
>>
>>52533198
Have you never seen Heat?

How can you be so underage that you've never seen Heat?
>>
>>52534513
OP here, I am 29 and is one of my favorite movies.
>>
>>52534052
I could do that too once with my amplifier. Just needed to put a cable in and use that as an antenna, and I think the volume had to be turned all the way down and it recieved the signals of two local radio stations at the same time. Was pretty fun to listen to that.
>>
>>52534513
Watched it after getting really into Payday. I enjoyed it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.