[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
mp3 player
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: images.jpg (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6 KB, 225x225
i have a generic mp3 that looks like an ipod nano with the scroll, but its not really a scroll on mine. it wont let me sync music to it. well it will but if i try to sync it from windows media player it wont show up on it, any suggestions?
>>
Go fuck yourself and use your android phone to listen to music like a normal human being.
>>
>>52530072
yea the problem with that is the volume on my andriod it so shitty its unbelievable
>>
>>52530114
>I want to go deaf
k have fun with that

p.s. if you were born with bad hearing then go see a doc, you need better hearing aids
>>
>>52530042
Don't use some backwater chinese shit media player?

Just get something that has good battery life, takes sd cards, and does drag and drop.

>>52530072
Dedicated players are better if you listen to music a lot.
>>
>>52530072
I bet you use Windows and are voting Bernie and don't see the contradiction.
>>
>>52530160
i didnt say that i wanted a super loud volume i just want a a decent volume, something android wont help with
>>
My old ipod works pretty great. Added some neat swipe-based music control for the lockscreen. It's perfect for driving.

Still looking for one with buttons though or something else to navigate albums better while on the road.
>>
>>52530231
>Dedicated players are better if you listen to music a lot.
Not at all, it just makes you look autistic. I used to have a dedicated music player when I was really poor. Then I bought a note 3 with a zerolemon battery. Immediately trashed my dedicated music player after that.
>>
>>52530378
Eh, wouldn't say as much as autistic as personal preference. I've only ever used shit players (not a huge fan of PowerAmp) and I don't feel like migrating everything to my Android. BlackPlayer does seem pretty nice though.

Batteries have come a ways since shitty Gingerbread so you're probably right. Only charge my player maybe once every two or three days since it's old and the battery is getting weaker now despite all-day playing.
>>
>>52530275
>i didnt say that i wanted a super loud volume i just want a a decent volume, something android wont help with
Then get a better android phone. Of course a $20 walmart phone is going to have very low volume.

Still, listening to loud music is never encouraged. Maybe you are underestimating what "loud" is. People who listen to loud heavy metal for years usually go deaf above 14 Khz before they reach 30, keep that in mind.
>>
If I walk into a store and ask for something that natively supports OGG Vorbis, what are my chances?
>>
>>52530275
The htc m8 has a powerful amp
>>
>>52530437

>implying there's anything good to listen to above 14k

>tfw only 25-year old musician and can't hear above 15.5k anymore

JUST
>>
File: 1449807321031.jpg (76 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1449807321031.jpg
76 KB, 640x360
>>52530695
>>
>>52530042
um, don't use windows media player? use somethin like foobar/musicbee, nearly every modern music program has a sync function
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.