[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pc gaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: giphy.gif (428 KB, 500x279) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
428 KB, 500x279
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00DM5QWYI?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

VS

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Freshtech-Z97X-Game-Motherboard-Vengeance-Performance-This-PC-Built-Vanquish-Blue-Case/dp/B00I45154S
>>
>>52529569
>?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

What the fuck is this shit, you fucking faggot? Honestly, if u can't post a fucking link right, you need to gtfo.
>>
why are you here
>>
If you're really so dumb that you can't even build a computer by yourself then at least get your prebuilt from scan and not some shitty Amazon seller.
>>
OP HERE, Just tell me whats better
>>
>>52529637
whats better is building your own god damn pc and not asking stupid questions outside of the sqt
>>
>>52529637
not your personal tech support
sage
>>
>>52529605
3rd world country comfirmed
>>
>>52529569
Both are worth about the same. The green one has an SSD and is Watercooled but only has a 1TB HDD and doesn't come with a game. The Blue one comes with a game and an extra TB of HDD space but no SSD and is air cooled.
>>
>>52529753
the price tho
>>
The watercooled one isn't overclockable and they're both underclocked at 2.4Ghz...get the blue one and buy a SSD like a good goy.
>>
>>52529569
>pc gaming
>x vs y
Fuck back to >>>/v/ you piece if shit
>>
File: autismlevel.png (193 KB, 800x796) Image search: [Google]
autismlevel.png
193 KB, 800x796
>>52529569
>>>/v/
OP, you're too autistic to compare specs.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.