[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: bf5.jpg (20 KB, 343x361) Image search: [Google]
bf5.jpg
20 KB, 343x361
OH HOLY SHHHHIIIIIIIIIIII

http://money.cnn.com/data/premarket/

NEWS REPORTS ALREADY CALLING THE BEAR MARKET

WE

ARE

IN

A

HAPPENING
>>
File: 1447595082105.jpg (32 KB, 410x396) Image search: [Google]
1447595082105.jpg
32 KB, 410x396
what
what does this mean
>>
>>52524999
SPREAD THE WORDS IN THE OP ON EVERY BOARD

IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING

GET READY
>>
>>52524999
It means a new great depression is about start
>>
>>52524999
Market correcting itself to account for the imaginary money.
>>
>>52524958

i need this meme explained to me in essay-form.

Have it ready on my desk by 1 hour.
>>
>>52525069
bear market = sudden dive in stock prices. It's not that hard to google is it?
>>
OH FUCK
>>
What caused this?
>>
yes people stopped buying things for xmas now that xmas is over

you figured it out, moron
>>
>>52524958
>http://money.cnn.com/data/premarket/
brb gonna open a robinhood account.

time to buy buy buy.
>>
OH GOD! I SAW THE PRICE IF GAS IS $1.89 THIS MORNING!!
>>
File: aapl.png (17 KB, 500x418) Image search: [Google]
aapl.png
17 KB, 500x418
>>52524958
how low can this faggots go?
>>
>>52526495
This.

Anons this is your chance. Buy now.
>>
i don't know what i'm looking at
>>
>>52524958
>>>/biz/
GO BACK TO YOUR CONTAINMENT BOARD FAGGOTS
>>>/biz/
>>>/biz/
>>
>>52524958
it all makes sense. a new great depression... the happenings in germany will let a new hitler arise...
PREP FOR WWIII
>>
>>52524958

Move along folks, nothing to see here.

/pol/ always does this, they hype something up for "THE HAPPENING" and nothing ever happens. They've been doing this for years and they end up disappointing themselves because life goes on.

The stock market isn't going to crash.
>>
>>52526776
It's more probable we rise as Europe right now, because several countries are politically on the far right side of us.
>>
>>52526495
>>52526539
Why buy now if prices are still falling?
>>
>In theathers this december
>WWlll: Hijabi hunt
>>
>>52526827
short
>>
>>52526814
It's /biz/ though so you know shit's about to go down
>>
>>52526851

Imagine if the stock market does indeed crash... I get the feeling some of the tech elites of Silicon Valley might find a way to create a new financial system.

Screencap this post for future reference.
>>
>>52526940
you don't know anything about the stock market, tech elites, or the financial system at large

screencap your post so in the future you can look at it and think on how much you've changed
>>
>>52526827
Because they're gonna go up again. The only way to time the market is to not even try and keep buying index regularly. Obviously you shouldn't drop all your available funds into the market right now but if you haven't started investing yet and have some extra money you should just start buying index funds/etfs regularly.

The market isn't going to crash forever. The companies still produce produce something and are thus worth something. Obviously there are some outliers which are greatly overvalued to their actual value but those aren't the majority. The reason it's going down so much and over correcting is because everyone is panicking, and as everyone knows markets don't always act rationally and look at the numbers when something is crashing.

>>52526940
It's not going to crash. This is just a small over correction and everyone was expecting the market to drop soon. As I said already the stock prices aren't just random numbers people came up with.
>>
>>52526849
>>52527198
Short or long then? I think it's gonna bounce.
>>
>>52526434
Crude oil prices
>>
>>52528392
Nigger did you read my post? YOU CAN'T TIME THE MARKET. If you could you wouldn't be here. The only way to win in the long term without literally working full time on this, and even then it isn't guaranteed, is to not even try and keep investing to indexes and here comes the second kicker investing with a long term goal. This means you invest x amount of money each month and reinvest all the profits you get. Do that for a few decades and you'll have enough money to live on the dividends.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.