[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Headphones/Headset are you using /g/? -General Headset/Headphones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: download.jpg (7 KB, 203x248) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7 KB, 203x248
What Headphones/Headset are you using /g/?

-General Headset/Headphones Thread
>>
Hyper X Cloud 1
They are great. Actually better than the 2nd version
>>
>>52525293
How are they better than the 2nd?
btw i have the second
>>
>>52525356
They are louder. They also have better ear cups I think.
>>
Sony MDR-V6
>>
>>52525293
I am also using these, they are great except it took a while for me to get used to the weight of them on my head, even though they aren't even that heavy. My friend has the second version but the plug on his microphone snapped off.
>>
>>52526527
Agreed. Really I only have one issue with them, not even an issue just a small annoyance, but the ear cups get hot/warm. Yours?
>>
Steel series Siberia v.2
>>
Siberia V2

Is bretty gud
>>
>>52525387
thats just lower impedence on the first once doesnt make them better, if it bothers you that much get an external amp or a sound card for $20
>>
>>52525293
<3 bffs this is gr8 headset
>>
>>52524618
Hyperx cloud. The mic is actually good compared to what all these reviewers say. I have the crystal voice shit activated on my soundcard which makes the mic sound crisp. I can even do commentaries with it now.
>>
File: prod_img_se215_l.jpg (51 KB, 354x400) Image search: [Google]
prod_img_se215_l.jpg
51 KB, 354x400
Used to use sony mdr v6s but they broke after about two years. Bought these about 4 months ago because I wanted the versatility of being able to wear them in public/carry them easily.
>>
looking to get a pair of headphones for £60 for listening to music on the bus n shit any recommendations?
>>
>>52524618
I just use my hd650 for music and games.
Not the best pair to soundwhore with but definitely good enough to still get reliable audio positioning.

I'm nowhere near competitive enough to the point where I would consider a dedicated pair of gaming headphones.
>>
>>52524618

>>52529091
>>52529091
>>52529091

Sage
>>
Dazz Rock Phyton 7.1, it's fine I guess
>>
>>52524618
I have a Senheiser Xense headset, AKG K550s, AKG K612 Pros and Fidelio X2s.
>>
Give me a reason why i wouldn't buy Beats.
I've a Beats mixer for music and i'm pretty fine with it .
>>
Anyone here know anything about speakers?

Micca MB42 for $40 yes/no?
>>
>>52524618
Sony mdr 1r for travel. Hd600 at home
>>
Samsung Level Over
>>
Audio Technicas ATH-M50x's. I love em
>>
Sennheiser HD558
>>
File: Matthew_Sweet,_2006.jpg (586 KB, 1713x1147) Image search: [Google]
Matthew_Sweet,_2006.jpg
586 KB, 1713x1147
>this fucking thread
>>
>>52525293
Using their open-back cousins, the QPad QH-85. Paid €40 for them, which is a fucking steal. Even the headphones they're based on are more expensive.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.