[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RAZER EXPLODED 8 DAYS BEFORE WARRANTY
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: razer1.jpg (359 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
razer1.jpg
359 KB, 2448x2448
pic related, my razer mamba.
8 days prior to its warranty, the battery has exploded.

Literally programmed to detonate itself as the warranty expires. Fuck this company.

Razer, made by gamers to kill gamers
>>
File: razer2.jpg (237 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
razer2.jpg
237 KB, 2448x2448
>>52522913
second pic
>>
>Literally programmed to detonate
Now, I hate Razer as much as the next faggot, but shut the fuck up.

Go back to reddit or whatever is the most popular forum with your smear campaign.
>>
>this technology with a battery exploded!
Water is wet
>>
>>52522934
Literally Reddit: The Post
>>
>exploding batteries

this is your chance to get a ton of free shit from razer
>>
>>52522913
>frag out
also back to /v/
>>
File: 1291442254139.jpg (27 KB, 475x359) Image search: [Google]
1291442254139.jpg
27 KB, 475x359
>>52523040
>Literally
gb2gaia, newfag.
>>
>Problem when it explodes 8 days after warranty.
>Problem when it explodes 8 days before warranty.
You're a special snowflake aren't you.
>>
>call razer
>tell them the battery exploded while in your lap
>now you can't get an erection because of the emotional trauma of the explosion
>profit$
>>
>>52522913
>Razer, made by gamers to kill retards

Guess they failed. fuck this company indeed
>>
>>52523098
This. Fuck you OP and your shit tastr in electronics.
>>
>wireless mouse
top zozzle
>>
>>52522913
>a chemical liquid is programmed to explode exactly at the end of a warranty
kek
>>
>>52522920
Lick it, I fucking dare you.
>>
>>52522913
>8 days prior to
so what the fuck is the problem? you are still covered by the warranty for over a week. do something about it other than whining like the bitch you are.
>>
File: 89.jpg (47 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
89.jpg
47 KB, 640x960
>>52522913
>not pulling the pin on your mamba using it as a frag in MLG matches

Maybe if you read the product manual you would've known that you activated Frag Mode.
Damn man-childrent with their "idontneedmanuals" ideology.
>>
>>52523571
Literal retard
>>
All products fail by some percentage, OP. It's not a conspiracy, just mass production economics.
You wouldn't be able to afford a mouse with 0% RMA, even if you bought it in instalments.
>>
Allahu akbar
>>
>>52522913
Batteries are basically chemical bombs. It's not a conspiracy, it's just something that happens from time to time with batteries. Since it's still in warranty, just count your blessings and RMA the damn thing.
>>
It's the other way around retard. Warranty is made based on when it will explode. Warranty is literally "we guarantee it'll work for at least this long otherwise you get your money back"
>>
>>52522913

Razer products are complete shit and have high failure rate compared to logitech/madcat.

You have to be a complete retard to not even research a single problem with any razer device. Razer makes money by not doing the recommended QA for their products since they claim they will replace it with warranty but even then trying to get the warranty cover you'll have to jump through shitty loops.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.