[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm at my witts end. I decided to come here in hopes maybe
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
I'm at my witts end.

I decided to come here in hopes maybe you guys know what's going on.

What the FUCK is this? i googled it and tried a few things.(one of these included trying to disable the BEX for the game.) and it won't allow me.

I should note I just got a new MB and CPU. Could that be the problem?

Iv'e tried everything from reinstalling the game, closing steam and opening it back up, verifying the game cache, and it just refuses to open now. It used to work on my old hardware setup..
>>
Try playing a different game.
>>
>>52516112

other games have this issue to. This game is just the one I happen to have a problem with right now.
>>
Why does it say "Leading Brand" and "X-Type Software"? Does it say the same when other programs crash? Because the executable is only named UNDERTALE iirc.
>>
>>52516145

I don't think so. I haven't had another program crash yet.

I should mention I didn't want to do a clean install when I got my new hardware. Is that causing it? I really don't want to format.
>>
File: 1452344218261.png (659 KB, 1577x548) Image search: [Google]
1452344218261.png
659 KB, 1577x548
> Unironically playing undermeme
Drink bleach faggot
>>
>>52516165
You should reinstall it just to see if it helps (it's just a hundred MB anyways). But it's definitely weird, already checked in my computer and the file's name is just UNDERTALE.exe.
>>
>>52516094
>UNDERTALE is not launching when STEAM BETA CLIENT is enabled.
Disable STEAM BETA CLIENT and UNDERTALE will launch.

>1. The computer is running out of RAM/Drivers need to be updated.
>2. A USB is getting unplugged, sometimes causing a computer to crash.
>3. Steam integration is messing with GM.

Googling works. Try.
>>52516199
in task manager apparently the process is called that
>>
>>52516199

I did. deleted it. still the same.

also I double checked the games folder just incase, and this is all I found..
>>
>>52516215

Ok thank you. It worked.

The thing is, I did see something about that mentioned. But I thought to myself "But I don't wanna opt out!"

guess i'll have to for now.
>>
>>52516145
That's just the game's process name, it's always like that. No idea why, ask the dev.
>>
>>52516315
There's pretty much no reason to be on steam beta
>>
>>52516145
This is normal for undertale.

For as brilliant of a game as it is, toby had literally no idea what he was doing.

Pic related.
>>
>>52516094
>>>/wsr/
>>
File: BpJa05pCEAAlRSI.png (335 KB, 506x411) Image search: [Google]
BpJa05pCEAAlRSI.png
335 KB, 506x411
>>52516094
Dude you're an aromatic transman.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.