[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>favorite group about to release new cd >good incentives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 26265.jpg (38 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
26265.jpg
38 KB, 640x480
>favorite group about to release new cd
>good incentives to buy physical copy
>no way to rip it to my phone
>never buy digital music

how do i solve this? i want to buy it but i want to be able to use it as well do they even sell optical drives anymore?
>>
>>52516021
>no way to rip it to my phone
You are not trying hard enough.
If you can play it you can copy it.
>>
>>52516564
i dont have an optical drive i wont even be able to play it unless i can find one for sale someplace but out dated tech like that its questionable i usually wouldn't even be buying the cd but they have their own label so the artist keeps most of the money i pay for it
>>
>>52516021
buy the cd, then download a copy
>>
File: XLB.jpg (49 KB, 640x507) Image search: [Google]
XLB.jpg
49 KB, 640x507
>>52516619
>unless i can find one for sale someplace but out dated tech like that its questionable

the bait, it hurts
>>
>>52516619
>but out dated tech like that its questionable
why do people think this? older tech is actually more likely to last a long time than buying brand new because the duds have already long since died, optical drives rarely fail and when they do they're trashy vomit box drives anyway

also stop being a fucking tech hipster, optical media and drives are still manufactured and won't be going anywhere for a long time, they've just been pushed into a more niche market
>>
>>52516021
murfie.com
>>
get a usb cd drive
>>
File: Selection_001.png (122 KB, 638x519) Image search: [Google]
Selection_001.png
122 KB, 638x519
>>52517679
this. they are $15 - $20 on amazon.
>>
Do like with anime.

Buy a copy, don't unwrap, torrent the media.
>>
An external drive isn't even that expensive.
>>
>>52516619
Are you serious? go to the nearest hardware store and ask for a disc reader/writer, they sell DVD+CD readers/writers for like $20 and they will keep selling them for decades to come, BluRay drives are still too expensive, same with BD-ROMs. Come back later when you have the disc reader and ask in >>>/g/sqt how to rip your songs.
>>
>>52517892
Make sure to get a usb 3 if you do, I bought a shitty one got $10 and it takes an hour to rip a cd. Might even be usb 1.

Get a rep brand, if it's from China it'll dogshit
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.