[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you can't delete system32 on your phone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: wp_ss_20160119_0001.png (77 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20160119_0001.png
77 KB, 720x1280
>tfw you can't delete system32 on your phone
>>
is having a windows phone really that bad
>>
>>52513961
I don't like windows phone's OS, its alright but android and ios is better, but the lumias are really cheap and really good phones
>>
>>52513985
does /g/ have an approved android phones thread

i've got a really shit tier LG from like 2013 that I can upgrade in march and i want to make an informed decision

inb4 spoonfeeding
>>
Try harder faggot
>>
Just recieved a Lumia from work. Can you give some tips, like secret shortcuts and functions?

It's my first touchscreen phone and I have no idea how to navigate the interface
>>
>>52514196
Which Lumia is it? Windows 10 Mobile or Windows Phone 8.1?
>>
>>52514289
550 I think
Windows 10
>>
>>52514317
what exactly are you struggling with?
>>
>>52514409
Everything really. I've never used a smartphone before.
My previous phone was a Nokia 2730 classic
>>
>>52514067
Don't get a Windows phone if you enjoy apps at all
>>
>>52514467
I'll start with the navigation bar:
the back button makes you go back, pressing it long opens a list of running app.
the windows button opens the start screen, pressing it long activates one-handed mode
the search button opens search (local and web)
>>
How is WP now? Last I used it was 7 and the only thing that was even remotely good about it was the UI
>>
>>52514717
the no apps meme is still true desu
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.