[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tech Class
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
I am in informatic class, and this teacher is swearing that the compatibility issues between Mac and PC come from a difference in CPU architecture.

I told her that it's just the OS, and that Apple switched from PowerPC to Intel like 10 years ago.

She won't believe me...

And you guys, any experiences like that ?
>>
I don't make up stupid stories and post them on /g/, so no.
>>
Is this community college by any chance?
>>
>>52511779
I swear that it just happend.

>>52511793
Business School, HEC Montréal if you want to check, pretty good school actually.
>>
>>52511753
Show her this:
http://www.apple.com/macbook-pro/specs-retina/
>>
>>52511870
>http://www.apple.com/macbook-pro/specs-retina/
I did, I even showed her both articles about the transition : One on wiki, and the official one from Apple.

She said she will check it out on her side.
>>
>>52511753
Dont have female teacher teaching technology
>>
>>52511753
>actually spending time arguing against teachers
Just roll your eyes at the misinformation and keep on listening. Nobody likes a smartypants who stalls the lecture because of petty details.
>>
>>52511889
>She...

Found the problem
>>
>>52511906
I didn't.

She asked what was causing the compatibility issues. I answered it was simply the OS.

She said I was wrong and stated her shitty wrong answer.

Then I went to see her at the break to tell her she was wrong.

Only my class neighbour know I am the one right, and I don't really care, it's just making me cringe desu senpai.
>>
>>52511936
Ok, you're off the hook
>>
Cum in her cunny
>>
>>52511936
There aren't even compatibility issues anymore, that was a thing of the 90s and early 2000s.
>>
>>52511753
>She
Theres your problem.
>>
>>52511983
This
The only thing women are good for is breeding
>>
>>52512129
Sandwiches, cleaning???
>>
>>52512215
Men can in fact do both of those things better.
>>
OP here.
Just realized that in the same class, there is a guy with an Alienware, keyboard ultra colorful, desktop full of shortcuts.
I'm fucking done with this class, too much cringe for one day.
>>
>>52511906
This. Don't be that guy.

Just start a list of misinformation and then post a non-asshole errata on the community message board (and /g/) after the class is over.
>>
>She
found the bug
Is she also Indian?
>>
>>52512587
There isn't a community message board. But seeing the public of the class, as said here >>52512528 I don't give a fuck anymore.
>>
>>52512613
No but she does have a weird accent, don't know what origins tho...
>>
>>52512643
ask her if they have designated shitting streets
>>
>>52512648
zozzle
>>
>Informatics
Found your problem. Get somebody who is qualified to converse about CPU architecture and kernel development.
>>
Yes OP, we get it. You go to a top tier university but you're still smarter than the professor. Just like 90% of /g/ apparently.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.