[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
raspberry pi arcade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
raspberry pi arcade
>>
I hope you used a dead NES for that, it really sucks to see people trashing consoles and stuff for projects like this.
>>
>>52506530
Not op but... You can still sell the parts to other people who wants to fix their consoles. As long as you know how to disassemble the console without wrecking it!
>>
>>52506530
This

>>52507505
Fuck you
>>
>>52506530
Why? It's usefulness is gone now that there are emulators.
>>
>>52507571
Play a game you own on an emulator for a couple of hours.
then play the same game on your NES for a couple of minutes.
then you'll just dismiss your own argument.
>>
File: 1404375556106.jpg (174 KB, 523x720) Image search: [Google]
1404375556106.jpg
174 KB, 523x720
>>52507537
>>
>>52507537
Whats the big deal? There are more of these consoles than there are stars in our galaxy! No one cares! If you want to save a NES because you think they have ANY collectors value then you are a very dumb man! Do wathever you want with it. If it was a rare thing like an old ABC 80 or a debug version then you should keep it mint but otherwise, NES = Worthless
>>
>>52507670
I have played a few. Conkers bad fur day, super Mario 64, 1080 snowboarding, ocarina of time, and Mario kart 64. Feels the same with an n64 controller adapter.
>>
>>52505694
Why would you gut a poor old NES to put some weak sauce meme board in it?
>>
>>52507670
Yeah but some niche games like Mother are hella expensive so either buying for loads of money or emulating it
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.