[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it about computer science that draws poo loos?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 1.8468080.jpg (354 KB, 2400x1649) Image search: [Google]
1.8468080.jpg
354 KB, 2400x1649
What is it about computer science that draws poo loos?
>>
>>52504253
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_JTzEppKy8
>>
>>52504253
no other prospects
>>
>>52504253
believe it or not they're better than you at it by numbers
>>
File: yukari-salute.jpg (100 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
yukari-salute.jpg
100 KB, 600x338
I'm actually listening to Marvin Gaye right this very second
>>
>>52504253
It's probably the best paying profession with the lowest barrier for entry and tons of opportunities, even ones where you can work from home. Literally all you need to get into it is a machine that runs, a half decent internet connection, and some time.
>>
>>52504253
Java and being certified
>>
Not needing to learn english
>>
>>52505701
In the loo pls
>>
>>52504253
>there's a fucken billion of them
There's probably a shitload of indians in every fucken field
>>
>>52504266
Most underrated post 2015
>>
>>52506505
You mean shit unloading Indians in every field.
>>
>>52504253
Culturally we're expected to get an education that is respectable and has prospects for good earnings.

There's a huge push to go into STEM, especially engineering of any sort, medicine and pharmacy.
>>
>>52504253
Visions (delusions) of great wealth while being mentally subnormal and gullible
>>
YOU CAN GET FAST AMERICAN MONEY JUST TYPING IN C++ INTO BORLAND C++ '93!!!!!!11111111111111

60000 AMERICAN DOLLARS A YEAR
>>
>>52506505
Except the problem is that the only Universities in India worth shit are the Bollywood ones that are ran properly

Every other education institution in India are just diploma mills where cheating is everywhere.
>>
>>52506650
2015 was 10 years ago
>>
>>52506922
:^(
>>
>>52504253
Two things really:
>A really big push to get into that field in their home country
>Tech companies overseas from them realizing that they're dirt cheap, available by the million, somewhat decently educated and most importantly, they speak english

The part about speaking english is really India's #1 trump card in the offshoring market. if they didn't speak english then companies would never have bothered with India. Instead they would have offshore'd development and customer service to the country they offshore'd manufacturing (which doesn't require speaking english), i.e China.
>>
As a hispanic mulatto, this thread is very triggering to me
>>
>>52506922

Huehuehue
>>
>>52506710
Keked
>>
>>52504253
microsoft
they like that poojooshes will implement IEnumerable and instantiate 400 objects for a few cents an hour
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.