[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Clockmed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
It wasn't a bomb. Anyone could tell that.
>>
Obviously American teachers are idiots who think circuit boards can explode without any explosives
>>
>>52491441

>OP doesn't know how stupid normies are about anything not related to standard culture for imbeciles and mudracing
>>
>>52491441
He didn't even make the stupid thing. All he did was take an alarm clock apart and stuff it inside a pencil case. He also said he knew it looked suspicious and brought it to school anyways. It doesn't matter though, it was only picked up by the media to perpetuate the "Islamophobia" meme that progressives love to spew.
>>
>>52491456
MOPE
>>
>>52491441
No they couldn't. Ahmed was full scholarship to MIT level smart. He could fool anyone on this board though that's not saying much.
>>
>>52491544
>Ahmed was full scholarship to MIT level smart.
seemed like he spent his time following instructions how to build things instead of doing normal activities for boys his age
>>
>>52491456
This wasn't even nude. Why was it deleted?

If this was a trap it wouldn't get deleted for another 16 hours or maybe not at all. If it was skimpy anime it wouldn't get deleted.

Thanks /g/
>>
>>52491459
The teachers only cared because Ahmed kept making the alarm go off during class. That little shit was doing exactly what his parents told him and his sister, who was tossed out of school for similar antics.
>>
>>52491717
on wikipedia they say teh former class president was a muslim girl, so theres zero chance of islamaphobia
>>
>>52491441
Right. He was arrested for a bomb HOAX, not a bomb.
>>
>>52491441
last i heard, the little shit had left the country. good riddance, i say.
>>
>>52491765
>on wikipedia they say teh former class president was a muslim girl, so theres zero chance of islamaphobia

>One Muslim won an utterly meaningless popularity contest, therefore Islamophobia is literally impossible.

It's too early in the morning for this level of autism.
>>
>>52491441
He's a perpetrator
>>
>>52491652
dick
>>
>>52491805
Nobody gives a shit one way or the other. This isn't dick sucking contest to see who the biggest faggot is.
>>
here's the latest mudslime shakedown. read all about it.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/lawsuit-claims-flight-ejected-men-muslim-article-1.2499843
>>
>>52491875
nydailynews

Into the trash
>>
>>52491441
>>
>>52491788
He left to qutar because the city wouldn't give them the 15million they were suing for. Now clockmed is home sick and wants to come back.
>>
>>52492247
Do americans really do this?
>>
>>52491441
He just wanted to be able to walk up to girl, show her his clock and ask, "Do you know what time it is?"
"No. What time is it?"
"RAPE TIME!"
>>
>>52492363
IT'S A PRANK BRO, RELAX
>>
>>52492363
If someone did this in Ireland 20 years ago, you'd be running too.
>>
File: soldered my own cpu.webm (1 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
soldered my own cpu.webm
1 MB, 1280x720
>>52491441
>>
>>52492420
>that technique
magnificent
>>
>>52492247
that's the fastest that lardass has moved in years
>>
>>52492420
based clockmed :)
>>
Why are people still talking about this?
>>
>>52492541
autistic people have a hard time letting shit go.
>>
>>52491441
Of course it wasn't a bomb, it was a dirty arab
>>
>>52491503
This.

Everyone check your privilege and love the Muslims. You're all bigots if you disagree with me.
>>
>>52492420
You are awfully pale ahmed. Are you feeling well?
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.