[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
social awkwardness + augmented reality this game is basical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: awkwardhandshake.png (955 KB, 1275x715) Image search: [Google]
awkwardhandshake.png
955 KB, 1275x715
social awkwardness + augmented reality

this game is basically my life

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CNCMUBW_p4
>>
nice blog faggot
>>
>>52483856
nice faggot blog
>>
>>52483856
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>52483838
headphone avoid
>>
>>52483915
nice question faggot
>>
well this was pretty racist
>>
>>52483962
u mad?
>>
>>52483962
>>52483993
nice replies faggots
>>
>>52483962
Go suck a dick you sjw cunt.
>>
nice thread to promote your shitty videos faggot
>>
>>52483838

Jesus. How you take the most mundane, everyday interaction and find a way to make them awkward is beyond me.

>Say name, shake hand, get on with your life.

But somehow you aspie millenials have decided introductions "aren't meta enough" or something and decide to make all parties involved uncomfortable. Well fuck you. Whenever I run into one of you limpwristed manbabies I go full jockmode, squeeze hard as fuck and won't let go until your jimmies become visibly rustled.
>>
File: picard middle finger.jpg (13 KB, 406x310) Image search: [Google]
picard middle finger.jpg
13 KB, 406x310
>>52484282

thanks but I always make sure to shake with a firm grip even though I hate one dimensional social interactions. Also i can tell that you're trying to dominate me via handshake. You're not that fucking sly dipshit.
>>
>>52484396

I like your spirit, but if you put a mild amount of effort into it like you say you do I won't try to prison rape you via handshake.
>>
>>52484282
>>52484396
>>52484461
Jesus christ just give a firm handshake. Death grips are overrated and are a sign you're trying too hard.
That being said I'm a scrawny dude and a big security guard at work has the weakest handshake, I don't get it. Watched this guy practically knock people out before.
But yeah, the perfect firm handshake and eye contact is true alpha
>>
File: DeathGrips-608x405.jpg (39 KB, 608x405) Image search: [Google]
DeathGrips-608x405.jpg
39 KB, 608x405
>>52484698
>death grips are overrated
>>
>>52484698
That guy at work sounds legit cool
The best handshakes are when you just make a toeken effort and you both sort of touch fingers and recoil. Theres nothing alpha about thinking you need to hold someones hand tight
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.