[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I had a bad experience with Linux therefore is bad >I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: beeeehhh.jpg (20 KB, 236x297) Image search: [Google]
beeeehhh.jpg
20 KB, 236x297
>I had a bad experience with Linux therefore is bad
>I had a bad experience with Windows therefore is bad
>>
>I've had a somewhat rocky relationship with a womyn one time. I am not a full-time homosex. And an Apple user.
>>
>>52483580
>now

My bad. I've just had a bad experience with English grammar, so I will henceforth only habla EspaƱol.
>>
DUDE LINUX LMAOOOOOOO
LOL!
XD
I AM SPIT OUT MY WAAAATEEEER! XDDDDDDDDDDS LMAO LMAO
LI N YX
MY SIDES XD! MY LE SIDES ARE IN LE ORBIT XD!
when does the narwhal bacon????? it bAcONS AT MIDNIGHT 'O' LOL TOP KEK KEK
>>
>>52483930
Are you drunk or autistic?
>>
>>52483930
Saem tbhwq
Lets tn4ms

That means Trade Nudes 4or Memes
>>
>>52483930
Can't tell if drunk, on acid, or trolling.
>>
>>52483930
SUCC
>>
File: Blast_the_hedgehog_by_Meta_Kaz.jpg (121 KB, 723x1105) Image search: [Google]
Blast_the_hedgehog_by_Meta_Kaz.jpg
121 KB, 723x1105
>>52483531
>someone has an experience
>their experience doesn't matter
>>
>>52486887
Phst.. Nothing personell, kid
>>
File: 1449228952832.gif (528 KB, 300x171) Image search: [Google]
1449228952832.gif
528 KB, 300x171
>I love taking large drippy cocks down my throat so therefore I'm gay
>>
>>52486887
yes
anecdotal evidence belongs in the trash
>>
I've had bad experiences with both, though moving to linux was eventually the only sane choice given how windows is constantly dropping support and forcing you to move to new inferior versions of their products, if they had done with 7 what they're doing with 10 and just continued to keep up support indefinitely, I'd still be using it but seeing as they're not, I just moved to linux as it's always going to be supported and even better it's free, now I can just sit back and use my PC without having to worry about having to eventually change to another OS as support is being dropped. Even so, I still have 7 installed just for a few games, but disabled updates for it a long time ago so I would really not want to be using it as my main OS now either, but as a platform to play a couple of games and type up a document now and then, it's fine.
>>
>>52483531
It depends on how many bad experiences you had, and the effort put in trying to fix it.
With this in mind, OSX is fucking garbage and I'm glad i don't have to use it anymore.
Arch Linux is so comfy.
>>
Why did you ignore OSX op?
>>
>>52490023
Because he's talking about single bad experiences.
OSX has many bad experiences so it doesn't belong on the list.
>>
>the bad experience with Windows happens every time I install new software or when updates are installed
>the bad experience with Linux happens every time I want something new and demands my Google foo
>>
>>52486887
jesus christ that fan character is autistic
then again, all of them are
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.