[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have 10 seconds to explain exactly why you're using
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: ifon.jpg (36 KB, 478x595) Image search: [Google]
ifon.jpg
36 KB, 478x595
You have 10 seconds to explain exactly why you're using an iPhone.
>>
>>52482307
>>
Dont use my phone for anything other than messaging and web browsing and I got tired of fucking around with custom roms. Kinda wish I got a BB Passport though.
>>
Spent many years with android phones, never being happy. Installing custom rom after custom rom.
My iPhone gets shit done.
>>
File: Zyme_vial.jpg (6 KB, 299x281) Image search: [Google]
Zyme_vial.jpg
6 KB, 299x281
>>52482443
But i'm not, using any type of radio connection that is trackable is outlawed by my own rules.
>>
>>52482443
First smartphone after many years of using an iPod touch. Also, the mail app works extremely well with school email.
>>
I enjoy being able to customize my phone without having to respring, and I prefer the S6s camera app and launchtime than that of the iPhones
>>
File: image.png (68 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
68 KB, 750x1334
>>52482443
Pic related, and the fact that my phone manufacturer makes its billions from selling hardware, not user data and ads.
Higher chance of better made apps, larger market that's attractive to developers, and they just werk. I don't want to troubleshoot my phone like I do my pc
>>
>>52482566
>S6
That's not an iPhone.
>>
>>52482443
What happened to that hand?
>>
>>52482618
OP is just a little overweight
>>
>>52482443
because my droid [spoiler]1[/spoiler] fell out of my pocket and was crushed by a heavy duty pickup.
I've been using an iphone 4 for about a year now and if it would just let me open the phone app without waiting 15 seconds for it to load all the numbers then I'd be satisfied
>>
>>52482443
>you're
Come back when you learn to speak English properly.
>>
>>52482613
Misread the OP
>>
IPhone users most likely to have sex
>>
Having blue text so people won't know I'm a poorfag
>>
>>52482695
Number one reason
>>
>>52482443
I probably make more money than 80% of deadbeats over here, but I still can not justify spending $800+ on a cellphone, be it an iPhone, or an Android Flagship.

My current phone cost me $350 outright over a year ago, and will last me another year at least. Then I'll spend another ~$350.

On the other hand, I travel 2 to 3 times a year, and will do so until I kick the bucket.
>>
android sucks and is for and by 3rd worlders
>>
>>52482443
just werks
>>
>>52482661
dumbass
>>
>>52482443
My girl friend uses iMessage, and she has a number of games that are iPhone only. She really loves it
>>
>>52482443
Because the devic
>>
Because most of the people I interact with on a daily basis have an iPhone and women also tend to prefer when men have iPhones. I know the latter is a meme, but I'd rather guarantee a text back with blue bubbles than no text back with green bubbles, even though I'd get a text back regardless of my bubble color if I were Chad.
>>
>>52482443
Its dope!
>>
>>52482661
youre'r
>>
>>52483598
it's actually just oregano
>>
>>52482661
Yuore're?
>>
>>52482473
me too, part of the jb supremacy. plus, got my iphone for like 330
>>
But I'm not. I'm too poor.
>>
Interest in having apps for both Android and iOS devices.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.