[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /g/ , did you buy any apps, ever ? Pic related only thing i bought.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: wlc39x.png (104 KB, 705x344) Image search: [Google]
wlc39x.png
104 KB, 705x344
So /g/ , did you buy any apps, ever ?
Pic related only thing i bought.
>>
>paying for software
>>
>>52482064
>buy latest memephone, pay $130 monthly for service or buy it $1,000 upfront
>can't pay $0.99 for a couple useful apps
>>
I bought Poweramp, Weather Timeline, Pocket Casts, reddit is fun, nova launcher prime, solid explorer, and listen audiobook player

Most of them were on sale and I use them all.

Totally worth it.
>>
>>52482037
Same, used the trial app for about a month to make sure I liked it.
>>
>>52482037
poweramp, nova launcher, zooper widget pro, a cm13 theme
>>
>chompsms
>home launcher pro (didn't know about Nova or Apex at the time or they weren't out yet and some of the features they'd have for free cost money in this, such as resizing widgets)
>Chant and Chanu (two 4chan apps)
That might be it. I've got a paid license for JuiceSSH (best app I've ever used, for real), but I actually just downloaded it during a limited time where it was free (to get the full version). I can't remember if I heard it here or from someone on a social network, but I'm glad I got it.

Almost would've bought Nova Launcher Prime if I hadn't found out Apex was basically the same launcher, except with more features in its free version (gestures).

Might have eventually bought Swiftkey, but it was given to me for free for having a OnePlus One.
>>
Smart audiobook player
>>
Tasker, Swype, KLWP Pro, and soon Nova Launcher Prime, when I save up enough play store credits
>>
>>52482037
Same.
Also BlackPlayerEx, I use this more.
Both for less than one dollar.
>>
Are the paid apps linked to my email ?
Even if it's a private hosted one ?
>>
>>52482037
This app is based.
A few months ago an update broke my license verification bypass, i haven't been able to find a working one yet.
This is the only app that i couldn't actually pirate (together with bacon camera)
>>
-PowerAmp
-Manga Rock
-Smart Launcher 3 Pro
-Zooper
-TS
>>
File: Screenshot_20160118-023158.png (108 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160118-023158.png
108 KB, 1080x1920
>>52482290
>Try: 18/1/16#1
>Status: fucked
It probably contacts their server, this may require some reverse engineering
>>
File: Screenshot_20160118-023556.png (385 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160118-023556.png
385 KB, 1080x1920
>>52482371
so only to either make my stuff OK and try another way, or remove the check so it ignores the modded playstore
>>
No because I told google rewards I was a girl and get surveys daily.
>>
>>52482158
>reddit
>>
>zooper widget pro
>shuttle+

2/3 of my most used apps.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160118-024722.png (108 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160118-024722.png
108 KB, 1080x1920
>>52482422
Apparently someone made a patch in lucky patcher to fix it.
All there is needed for pirating poweramp is blackmart (to download unlocker), playstore (to download poweramp), and lucky patcher (for patch and disabling poweramp updates).

I'm not spreading warez and i did not violate copyright/piracy laws today, you see, i'm dutch.
Have a nice night!
>>
>>52482431
that's hilarious
>>
>>52482568
>All there is needed for pirating poweramp is blackmart (to download unlocker), playstore (to download poweramp), and lucky patcher (for patch and disabling poweramp updates).

All this to avoid paying $1 when it was on sale

Poorfags are hilarious.
>>
>>52482782
It's dutch culture.
Seriously, the piracy is huge here.
USB sticks get passed around quite a lot.
We pay a small fee upon the purchase of devices capable of storage for this reason.
>>
>>52483025
Sounds pathetic, but at least you guys aren't paying for shit like Americucks.

I think some software and games are worth paying for, though.
>>
i bought a magic the gathering deck manager. don't remember what it's called, but it was prior to release of return to ravnica, and was the best i could find, since it contained every card to date, included the art work, and allowed you to customize and save decks.
>>
Bought:
BSPlayer - best media player on Android
EveryCircuit - electronics simulator
US Topo Maps - lets you easily save the topo maps for your hikes so you can access them when you're outside cellular data range.
Sleep as Android - sleep tracker app
I'm also thinking about buying Caustic, it's pretty cool.
>>
I'll buy something I know I'll use often or find useful. A music player for my pebble I bought recently for example, because it was cheap and had good features.
>>
I bought DraStic because there was no functional free version and it's worth it basically.

The rest was downloaded as an .apk
>>
Neutron music player to support the devs for being the only ones who introduced a parametric equalizer in their player.
Solid Explorer because the UI is simple, has Dropbox, ftp support, OTG and everything just werks.
Greenify because it does wonders.
>>
>>52485418
>it was worth it
woo boy anon, thanks for the hearty laugh, i needed that
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.