[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you see the new simpsons? Don't forget that only nerds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
Did you see the new simpsons?

Don't forget that only nerds and hot punk girls can code
>>
>>52478494
Why won't they let this abomination die already?
>>
>>52478494
There is a black man with an afro there, too. It's called diversity. Look it up sometimes, CIS abomination!
>>
>>52478494

I stopped watching 10 years ago.
>>
>completely missing le point
>>
>>52478494
Why is that man at a kiddy table?
>>
>>52478494
Why do SJWs actually think women are being held back from programming? Like all my CS professors at my shitty community college are either indian women or old grandmas who got started with punchcard programming who were born in the fucking 1950s.
>>
>>52478550
How do you know zhe is a man? Zhe might be transgender or agender or bigender or literally a shitload of other things.
>>
>>52478569
He is manchild.
>>
>>52478620
I don't see how that translates into a kiddy table.
>>
>>52478663
Well that's because you're a dumbass.
>>
>>52478663
>>
>>52478672
Nice rebuttal.
>>
>>52478719
>butt

kek :^)
>>
>>52478598
>Why do SJWs actually think women are being held back from programming?
Everything is the patriarchys fault of course /s. Nevermind that very few girls are ever interested in "nerdy shit" like computers.
>>
>>52478515
I don't think anyone knows. Has anyone really been watching The Simpsons anytime in the past 10 years?
>>
>>52478719
Well....>>52478672 is true if you are to retarded to see how that translates.

Also, anyone got a torrent for this episode? All my usual torrent sites are down atm. Anyone got a good torrent site, in general, that is up?
>>
>>52478494
>all the sjws are using macs
>the comic book guy is using a thinkpad
top jejmao
>>
All of the original writers for the simpsons were mathematics PhDs and post-graduate computer science and physics guys

They would never allow SJW bullshit in

Times are changing
>>
>>52478865
It's not "sjw shit". Their behaviour is not presented as something to aspire to - it's a parody of the attitudes around "muh girls can code".
>>
>>52478494
I'm glad they're finally making up for their past mistakes.
>>
>>52478563
I stopped watching 15 years ago.
>>
>>52478515
>>52478754
I genuinely believe that they have a bot that trawls the web for headlines/trending topics on social media and those results get plugged into drafts.
>>
>>52478494
The Simpsons? Is that shit still on the air? I mean, who even watches it anymore?
>>
>>52479544
>It's not "sjw shit". Their behaviour is not presented as something to aspire to - it's a parody of the attitudes around "muh girls can code".

nice bait.

It's parodying hacker movies, yes, but not the "women in code" movement.
>>
>>52478494
>punk girls
>hot
pick one
>>
>>52478550
>that red jacket and fro
>those boots
IS Michael Jackson still alive?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.