[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
KMS Activator Virus
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: C13.jpg (89 KB, 1303x897) Image search: [Google]
C13.jpg
89 KB, 1303x897
Hey /g/ i have a problem with a virus in my PC

I was trying to patch my pc with windows 8 so i dowloaded KMS Activator but when i installed it, it was a virus on my computer i have many weirds programs
Snapdog and others
>>
>>52459050
>i dowloaded KMS Activator
kek you went to that website that claims to be KMS? You PC literally has AIDS now, wipe everything out and try again, I'm not even kidding.
>>
serves you right for not installing gentoo
>>
>>52459050
stop using autistic software
>>
>>52459>>52459050
The name of the file you scanned isn't legit. Most likely fake activator. Do a clean install and get the one from mydigitallife forums.
>>
WTF is KMS activator?

you want kmspico or MS tools
and both of them get virus or at least hacker tools notifications in antiviruses
>>
>>52459050
Get rkill and comodo cleaning essentials, also post in
/sqt/ next time
>>
This is what happens when you don't have a trusted software repository
>>
OP you're a complete retard that should burn anything you own even remotely computer related and go live with the amish or something.
>>
File: drizzy.jpg (191 KB, 1472x1078) Image search: [Google]
drizzy.jpg
191 KB, 1472x1078
>>52459139

>trusting random neckbeards

no thanks
>>
My windows is littered to the brim with viruses but I don't give a fuck because I do all my web browsing on my Debian partition and only use Windows to play shitty games
>>
>>52459050
Can you link us to the KMS Activator you used? Or where yo udownloaded it.
>>
>>52459050

>I downloaded some random program off the internet and let it have its way with my computer, what could possibly go wrong?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.