[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gaming Laptop Advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: download (1).jpg (7 KB, 270x187) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7 KB, 270x187
I have been recently been thinking of getting a good and cheap gaming laptop but I have no idea on which one to get and I was hoping you guys could help.
>>
Used Y40 or Y50.
>>
>gaming
>>
File: 1452979518861.jpg (53 KB, 400x293) Image search: [Google]
1452979518861.jpg
53 KB, 400x293
>>52458763
>laptop
>>
>>52458726
I got an Acer E17 for 560 CAD. It runs Quake 4 fine and some other games. Get something with a big screen and built in video card.
>>
build a desktop and buy a cheap chinkpad
>>
>>52458726
>>>/out/
>>
>>52458726
>Gaym0r Laptop

Into the trash it goes.
>>
>good
>cheap
>gaming

Pick two and only two.
>>
Don't make a gaming laptop. Make a good gaming computer (better and cheaper) then just get a computer to connect to the internet and do homework or whatever
>>
>>52459128
Meant to say get a cheap laptop
>>
File: the more you pepe.png (262 KB, 680x661) Image search: [Google]
the more you pepe.png
262 KB, 680x661
"gaming laptop" and "cheap"
three words that don't use to be together
If you need a laptop because you need a portable computer and you only can afford one computer at once, and you also play "games" then you are fucked.
Unless, of course, you want those games be played at a cheap quality, then of course you can grab whatever not gaming laptop with a mid range dedicated GPU and a fair processor and that will actually cost you cheap.
Also, do you want me to give good advice?
If you need a laptop in the fist place and it only be a laptop, buy the most cheap/power ratio you can find and you will do just fine.You will be regretting expending lot of shekels on a machine that's gonna be broken in two years otherwise
>>
Thanks for the advice. I will propably look up some more on this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.