[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> iPad Pro is the new official Manga drawer > Surface
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: ipad_pro_vs_surface_cuck.jpg (634 KB, 1650x2740) Image search: [Google]
ipad_pro_vs_surface_cuck.jpg
634 KB, 1650x2740
> iPad Pro is the new official Manga drawer
> Surface Pro literally discarded by the professional anime maker because it literally can't handle nice slow lines
Where were you when Microsoft got finished and bankrupt?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Av3r5c18tjw
>>
File: 1410746594140.jpg (164 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1410746594140.jpg
164 KB, 600x450
>>52453704
>shilling on the vietnamese picture board
Don't you have anything better to do?
>>
>>52453760
idk man
>>
>>52453704

>guy in the video literally says he's noticing a bit of a delay while drawing
>refuses to call it lag
>iFags unable to admit it lags
>muh "DELAY"
>>
>>52454050
That's the fucking notes app m8
>>
>>52453704
MICROSHAFT
BTFO
T
F
O
>>
Why do all fluent english japs sound like brits?
>>
>>52454588
>app that literally just has to worry about black lines
>lagging
>applecucks thing an actual graphics program won't lag like a bitch
kekkers
>>
>>52455792
because you're a fag
>>
>>52455831
Oh
I figured it was something in the water
>>
>>52453704

Because anime is a serious art medium
>>
>apple "review" is just the product description on their website
Please anon, stop making shitty pictures
>>
File: yourfile.gif.gif (310 KB, 1200x698) Image search: [Google]
yourfile.gif.gif
310 KB, 1200x698
>>52453704
Engineer here. The Surface is literally the first usable tablet computer we had. It's so freaking great to be able to annotate plans and assembly drawings with it. I'm not an artist so I don't know if the pens are actually good, but for what we're doing it's been really helpful (running cad with ok performances and be able to annotate on it). Plus the docks are great.

But I haven't played with the iPad Pro yet so I am biased.
>>
>>52456113
>Engineer here
Everyone knows engineers are faggots
>>
When did that whole tablet for art meme even start? All "artists" I know just use those bamboo pads for drawing.
>>
>>52456987
I have no idea. The iPad is just an ARM tablet anyway, so I doubt there are any decent apps for drawing.
>>
>>52453704
I'd get the new Surface Pro 4 if they got a decent fucking wifi chip. The Marvell piece of shit they have now will sporadically fuck up and stop working.
>>
>official Apple shtick for the pro apple part of image
>unsourced forum posts for anti M$

You know, I think you might be a little biased.
>>
>>52456931
and yet you are using things created by engineers, then that makes you a faggot's bitch
>>
What gives the guy in the video's word any merit?

His art looks like shit.
>>
>>52457648
engineers are just cucks and we take advantage of their cuckness.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.