[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /g/, I just discovered that my roomate stole some of my clothes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: xboxonebrickins.jpg (324 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
xboxonebrickins.jpg
324 KB, 1275x1650
hey /g/, I just discovered that my roomate stole some of my clothes and other belongings. How do I fuck up his xbox?

does pic related work?

would a strong magnet work?

What is the best way to discreetly fuck up an xbox one?

I have tried shaking the fucking thing and pouring water down it.

Since I don't play shitty console games, I can't figure out how the fuck to do pic related. What is the settings screen? Xbox One looks all fucked up and jibble jarbled.
>>
>>52450671
>>/trash/
>>/b/
>>/v/
In that order
>>
>Xbox One
Leaving it as it is the worst thing you can do
>>
Basically, how do I get to this menu?

I don't own a fucking xbox, or playstation.
>>
>>52450681
I don't want it to work. I think that would be better.

>>52450678
If you don't like my thread, don't bump it.
>>
>>52450693
Read the rules before posting
I hope your roommate stuck your toothbrush in his ass
>>
>>52450703
Or man up and call him out
But nah
Shitpost here and ruin his vidya
Faggot
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnqYvYrn-SY

Does this autistic fuck really show you how? Basically, instead of going to setting, you go to systems?

Also, does anyone know if pic related still works? Did they fix the glitch?
>>
>>52450703
I am breaking neither of the rules
>>
>>52450709
I have, but he does it when I go to work.
>>
Start leaving clothes around with itching powder in them. Put laxatives in his food and drinks.

If he still does it then wait until he is asleep and smother his face with a pillow and press down hard until he stops kicking/struggling.
>>
>>52450786
I rubbed some poison ivy in some of them. The rest of the clothes are left in a locked drawer. Yes, I actually found a locking drawer.

But nvm /g/, I figured out how to brick the box.

Gonna fuck it up tomorrow.

bye fgts
>>
Microwave it, done
>>
>>52450671
>I am going to cause property damage that will be traced back to me

RETARD ALERT
>>
>Xbox
>microshit

Turn in to Richard Stallman or just a general freetardation sufferer and educate him 24/7 about FREE SOFTWARE. Eventually he'll move or commit suicide.
>>
>>52450671
>too scared of his roommate to just beat him up
>goes on the internet looking for way to fuck with him whilst avoiding confrontation
be honest, your "roommate" is your older brother and you don't want to get grounded right?
>>
Open it up, clean away the thermal paste on the mobo. Make small cuts/tear on fan wiring for heat sink so that it loses power.

Let the fucker play his Xbox and let it burn up while he plays.
>>
Sell it you tard
Jesus christ
Why are people so hell bent on destroying things like spoiled children

Your roommate had the right idea to steal from such a whiny childish cunt
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.