[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Richard Stallman will die in your lifetime
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /g/ - Technology

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4
>Richard Stallman will die in your lifetime
>>
Good.
That means I might see free software make some progress in my lifetime because it's no longer being represented by an autistic, fat, paedophile manchild.
>>
>toejam bearded free-enforcing faggot
yeah I hope
>>
>people older than you will die within your lifetime
>>
>>52449441
Without RMS the free software movement will be represented by no-one.
>>
>>52449441
>paedophile
POO IN LOO, PAJEET
>>
>>52449280
Not if I kill myself first.
>>
>>52449478
hilarious, anon!
>>
>>52449441
This.
>>
>BSD will overcome GPL in your lifetime
>>
>>52449280
You could kill yourself today.
>>
I really wish RMS would die.
>>
>>52449636
me too ;_;
>>
>>52449280
I won't be glad that he's dead, but I'll be glad that he's gone.
>>
>>52449441
>paedophile manchild

I remember hearing this, what happened about it?
>>
File: eureka_anon_incre.png (131 KB, 400x356) Image search: [Google]
eureka_anon_incre.png
131 KB, 400x356
Stallman is going to die ?
>>
Likely this year...
>>
RMS won't die, because death is a propietary, closed-source application.
>>
>62 years old
>still tirelessly advocating free software
hell be fine
>>
There will be riots. We won't go down so easily.
>>
>>52449549
implying it already hasn't. BSD/MIT/Apache style licenses are far more common then GPL.
>>
>you will die in your lifetime
>>
File: stallman.webm (2 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
stallman.webm
2 MB, 480x360
>>52449280

>neither a brit nor 69
hell be fine
>>
>>52450552
kek
>>
>>52449726
RMS being a paedophile is a meme forced by currysoft shills.

What people fail to realize is that Stallman advocates freedom in every aspect of life.
And because people are inherently anti-freedom (meaning they would regulate things that do not hurt absolutely anyone but still "don't feel okay").

And that includes people under the age of 18 having sex with people over the age of 18 with the consent of the minor.
>>
>>52451145
nice reddit meme
>>
>>52451145
is he autistic?
>>
>>52451208
b-but it's wrong it's not okay. get out of here you disgusting pædophile you cannot intrude on my arbitrary age of consent
>>
>>52451225
hello 9gag
>>52451261
no you are
>>
>>52451261
Obviously, read his book.
>>
>>52449441
This, to be honest my family.
>>
>>52451208
So children can't vote and can't legally decide anything without parents consent, but an exception should be made for having a stranger stick a cock up their arse? This is yours and his argument and it makes it blindingly obvious what your real motivations are.
>>
>>52453582
Your comment makes it blindly obvious what your motivations are - accuse him of being a pedophile. If your mind wasn't so clouded by "think of the children!! Evryone's out to get them" then you'd notice that at no point did he mention forbiding children from having other freedoms such as voting. Of course, neither did he mention allowing them those freedoms but do you have reason to request him to list them all?
>>
File: 1444338341873.jpg (11 KB, 330x330) Image search: [Google]
1444338341873.jpg
11 KB, 330x330
>Knocks on wood
>Throws salt behind shoulder
>>
>I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad hes dead
>>
>>52449441
DESIGNATED
>>
Not if you are Richard Stallman
>>
>>52453832
Ahaha oh wow. I guess there's absolutely no reason he twice chose to focus on the one "freedom" that would allow for old men like him to fuck children, while completely ignoring the very basic freedoms that adults take for granted.
>>
>guy 30-40 years older than me will die before me
>>
>>52454561
The reason is that that is what Stallman is being accused of. Seems quite simple to me as this judgment does not require other assumptions beyond those provided.
>>
>>52454611
No, people started accusing him of that AFTER he wrote those things. Please point out where he argues as strongly for childrens rights to drive cars or bear arms or vote in elections. He doesn't of course, since it would be ridicilous, because children aren't _mature_ enough to have the same freedoms that adults do.
>>
SCREENCAP >>52450552
RMS WILL DIE BEFORE DAWN
>>
>>52455132
Okay in that you are right. I still believe that he used this approach only because it's a more obvious example not because he actually wants to fuck kids. In any case he hasn't ever acted upon it so I suppose it's fine.
>>
good
>>
>>52450386
yes
>>
>>52453582
He never said people should have sex with children. He said there is no evidence that consensual sex with children (as in, the child wants to) hurt the children.
And he is right. Show me one study that showed children got PTSD after they asked for a dick themselves and got what they wanted.
>>
>>52449441
Stallman is a communist and deserves to die for it.
>>
>>52451208
Having sex with children is wrong though. They are easily manipulated and you are setting them up for lifelong dysfunction.
>>
>>52449441
this and
>>52457772
this
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.